Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
The Three Customs. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
The Three Customs. EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
The Three Customs. EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
The Three Customs. EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
The Three Customs. EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
The Three Customs. EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
The Three Customs. EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
The Three Customs. EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
The Three Customs. EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
The Three Customs. I_vote_lcapThe Three Customs. I_voting_barThe Three Customs. I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
The Three Customs. I_vote_lcapThe Three Customs. I_voting_barThe Three Customs. I_vote_rcap 
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
The Three Customs. Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

The Three Customs.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amayah Ren
Mizukage
Mizukage
Amayah Ren

The Three Customs. Empty
PostSubject: The Three Customs.   The Three Customs. EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 12:23 pm

-

Last edited by Amayah Ren on Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:29 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Founder
Founder
Zevas

The Three Customs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Customs.   The Three Customs. EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 12:28 pm

Amayah Ren wrote:
Name: Suiton: Teikokukabe Kaiyōchōseki - Water Release: Imperial Wall of Oceanic Tides
Type: Ninjutsu
Purpose: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary.
Element: Suiton - Water Release.
Range: All ranges.
Duration: The wall lasts for one posts, but the water created by it lasts until evaporated.

Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body, particularly the stomach, and is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth and shaped into a massive wall of violent and powerful waves, which covers a a massively wide range. The amount of water expelled is comparable to that of a miniature lake, being strong and in ample enough amount to easily wash away trees, large boulders, and anyone unlucky enough to be caught in it. The sheer size that it covers makes the technique extremely difficult to either avoid or contain, as the volume of water allows it to easily counter multiple katons of the same rank (up to three) in order for it to be countered, to which even then it would simply evaporate into a massive steam cloud. Add in how many A ranks it would take to disperse this.

Name: Mizumegami no Chokurei: Zettaitōsei - Imperial Decree of the Water Goddess: Absolute Control.
Range: All Ranges.
Duration: Maintainable.

Drawbacks
----
Description: A technique that earned Ren her title as the Strongest Suiton Practitioner in History, along with other things, this jutsu allows the user to manipulate any form of water that the users chakra touches, which allows the user to move and shape that body of water to their desire. This essentially gives them control over an absolutely massive amount of water, especially when used on a per-existing water source, such as a lake or the ocean, allowing to them to turn the force of that water against any of their enemies. This can be in the form of gigantic tsunamis, whirlpools, formed constructs, rough waves, and countless other possibilities. I hope you realize the cost this is going to take on your chakra pool.

Drawbacks
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Founder
Founder
Zevas

The Three Customs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Customs.   The Three Customs. EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 1:18 pm

Amayah Ren wrote:
Name: Suiton: Teikokukabe Kaiyōchōseki - Water Release: Imperial Wall of Oceanic Tides
Range: All ranges.
Duration: The wall lasts for one posts, but the water created by it lasts until evaporated.

Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body, particularly the stomach, and is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth and shaped into a massive wall of violent and powerful waves, which covers a a massively wide range. The amount of water expelled is comparable to that of a miniature lake, being strong and in ample enough amount to easily wash away trees, large boulders, and anyone unlucky enough to be caught in it. The sheer size that it covers makes the technique extremely difficult to either avoid or contain, as the volume of water allows it to easily counter multiple katons of the same rank (up to three) in order for it to be countered. The technique, due to it's elemental advantage, can also cancel out up to two A-rank Katons, and 1 S-rank Katon, to which even then it would simply evaporate into a massive steam cloud that could be used for later techniques.

Drawbacks: add something small here, just because its stronger than normal. Nothing big just a little debuff.

Name: Water Release: Multiple Water Dragon Rainshot Bullets
Purpose: Offensive
Duration: Maintainable, the water left over lasts until evaporated.

Description: A technique that draws upon the moisture in the air and the users chakra to create multiple heads resembling that of the one belonging to the water dragon, it's a wide spread attack designed to hit multiple targets and absolutely dominate the battlefield. Upon their creation, the multiple heads rain down from the sky like a hailstorm of meteors, crashing into the areas at random locations much like real raindrops would. Their impacting force is enough to cause massive craters, easily shattering solid stone structures and decimating treelines, and scatter several hundred gallons of water in all directions upon impact, making it almost impossible to completely avoid. This description here sounds a lot like the damage and ranking of a low S rank tech at least. i mean, massive craters? shattering solid stone structures? decimating treelines? yea...S rank.

Drawbacks: Indiscriminate direction means this technique is not meant to be used in the presence of comrades, as they are also put in danger of being assaulted.

Name: Mizumegami no Chokurei: Zettaitōsei - Imperial Decree of the Water Goddess: Absolute Control.
Duration: Maintainable.

Description: A technique that earned Ren her title as the Strongest Suiton Practitioner in History, along with other things, this jutsu allows the user to manipulate any form of water that the users chakra touches, which allows the user to move and shape that body of water to their desire. This essentially gives them control over an absolutely massive amount of water, especially when used on a per-existing water source, such as a lake or the ocean, allowing to them to turn the force of that water against any of their enemies. This can be in the form of gigantic tsunamis, whirlpools, formed constructs, rough waves, and countless other possibilities.

Drawbacks: Considering the high skill and concentration that this technique requires, it demands a faster payment of upkeep for maintaining it. In this sense, duration cost apply every two posts instead of three.

This one is good, has a good drawback for its rank and strength. Good job on this one.
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Founder
Founder
Zevas

The Three Customs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Customs.   The Three Customs. EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 2:07 pm

The Three Customs. Whmelg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Three Customs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Customs.   The Three Customs. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Three Customs.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum :: The Shinobi Registry :: Technique Registration-
Jump to: