Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Combat Skills System EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
Combat Skills System EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
Combat Skills System EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
Combat Skills System EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
Combat Skills System EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
Combat Skills System EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
Combat Skills System EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
Combat Skills System EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
Combat Skills System EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
Combat Skills System I_vote_lcapCombat Skills System I_voting_barCombat Skills System I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Combat Skills System I_vote_lcapCombat Skills System I_voting_barCombat Skills System I_vote_rcap 
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
Combat Skills System Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Combat Skills System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sasme Raiki
Raikage
Raikage
Sasme Raiki

Combat Skills System Empty
PostSubject: Combat Skills System   Combat Skills System EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:28 pm

Before we begin the actual ranks and their CS points, a few pieces of information is needed to be explained. Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Weaponry are seen as basic Academy Combat Skills and are the most commonly seen. Sensory is a rare trait, which can be seen in early on, but should only be chosen if someone is considering mastering it at some point. Fuuinjutsu is along a similar process, as it's likely to not be very useful other than non combatant use, as well as equipment carrying. Puppetry due to it's cost is likely to not be of much use as early as well, but can be useful if the price can be made up by the character. An added note will be added before each rank.

Notes: Tier Advancement will be the same system we are currently using as it's simple and easy to use, and the player base already understands it.

Basic: 1 Point
Adept: 2 Points
Mastery: 4 points

-Due to the fact Genin are freshly graduated from the academy(supposedly), they should only be trained in the most basic of all Shinobi abilities. However they can learn to become Adept in one of their chosen Basic Skills, if they reach the requirements.

Genin: Are to be allotted a total of Three Basic Combat Skills. All of which are included, except for Medical Ninjutsu. Which is seen as an advanced technique and must be taught or learned through additional Combat Skill Points after creation.

-Chuunin are seen as the true bulk of mission going Shinobi in villages, therefore they are normally the most diverse in their skills. They are also seen as middle of the road, so it's not uncommon to see Chuunin have a variety of building skills though no mastered skills early on.

Chuunin (Chuunin ANBU): Upon creation are given two adept skills as well as two basic skills. This is fitting, as all Combat Skills are available to Shinobi of this rank, though none are available to begin as Mastered, unless given Admin or Mod Permission.

-Jounin are the backbone to any major Shinobi Village. They are the strongest on average throughout the village, they are also the teachers of the Genin throughout the village. They are also the Shinobi that take on the tougher missions, that the ANBU are not assigned.

Jounin (Jounin ANBU): Being that they are the more experienced of Shinobi in their village, they start with an impressive, One Mastery Skill in their chosen Combat Skill, two Adept Skills, and a single basic skill. As Jounin normally have an understanding of most if not all types of Combat, though they may not be experienced in all of them.

-ANBU Captain Normally seen as the most powerful Shinobi in the entire Village other than the Kage, it's not uncommon that they would possess a multitude of talent as well as possessing several skills.

ANBU Captain:
As the in between rank after Jounin yet before the Kage they have pieces of each. A Mastery in a single Combat Skill, as well as three adept skills to give them the ability to fight on several levels. They also have a Basic skill in a whatever Combat Skill they deem an extra ability that would be helpful to them.

-Kage considered the strongest of all Shinobi within their villages they are the most skill in several types of combat, though they often focus in one or two as their main types of combat. They are also known to have spread skills in a general sense so that they can fight on even footing with almost any type of fighter.

Kage: Being that they are the top Shinobi in their villages they are Masters in at least two types of Combat, and are at the Adept level in three other types of Combat giving them the absolute best all around fighting ability. Another separating element between Kage and ANBU Captains, Kage are given Five Jutsu Vouchers. 1 S rank. 2 A rank. And 3 of any combination of the Ranks below A.

Missing Nin:

D-Rank: Same as Genin

C-Rank: Same as Genin

B-Rank: Same as Chuunin

A-Rank: Same as Jounin

S-Rank: Same as ANBU Captain

S-Rank Leader: Same as Kage

With this system being the "Recommended Course". There is also a free form style of Combat Skills available to those who prefer to mix and match their skill points in any given way. The reason for the Recommended Course, is so that you will not be found at a particularly huge disadvantage though, others may have skills in abilities you do not, it will keep the fight somewhat even. However, with the Free Form System you may have more freedom, it can also backfire if you specialize in one Combat Skill too much. However, if you wish to become a specialized fighter. Kurenai as a Genjusu Master for example. Or Might Gai as a Taijutsu master for example, it's possible but remember the downsides that come along with those options.

Genin: 3 Combat Skill Points
-No Skills higher then Adept

Chuunin(ANBU): 6 Combat Skill Points

Jounin(ANBU): 9 Combat Skill Points

ANBU Captain: 11 Combat Skill Points

Kage: 14 Combat Skill Points

Genin Recommendation: Including the Combat Skill Points that are only given during Events, let them RP for 1 Additional point every three (or four given consideration)week. With a max of 3 total Additional Points, letting them reach the Chuunin Starting point. This SHOULD be followed up by repeating the pattern after their promotion, allowing them to reach the starting point of the Combat Skill Point Number that the next rank has. The highest level available is Three Mastered Classes.
Back to top Go down

Combat Skills System
Page 1 of 1