Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Training [Open] EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
Training [Open] EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
Training [Open] EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
Training [Open] EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
Training [Open] EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
Training [Open] EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
Training [Open] EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
Training [Open] EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
Training [Open] EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
Training [Open] I_vote_lcapTraining [Open] I_voting_barTraining [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Training [Open] I_vote_lcapTraining [Open] I_voting_barTraining [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
Training [Open] Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Training [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Detro
Kiri Chuunin
Kiri Chuunin
Detro

Training [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Training [Open]   Training [Open] EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 6:21 pm

I was in the middle of the field My coat and Shingi lying on the ground. I was doing a handstand with one arm while also doing push ups. This was my stranded regimen after this I was done for the day. "I should stop by those hot springs I'v heard about." "I'v heard there Great for your back." I say to myself
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Aki

Training [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [Open]   Training [Open] EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:10 am

Aki legs were truely traveling on pure instinct at this moment as he noticed the massive crowd he had submerged in quickly started to dwindled as it seemed they wanted to go to a secluded area, or perhaps it was his inner self telling his legs where to go. At this point he could careless. Aki was more focused on where they were taking him and not how he manage to get there. The mist that blanketed the forest he traveled to get here didn't seem to flow into the village. Although there was still a light mist in the village it was nothing that would cause any kind of visual problems. This was something aki was thankful for he didn't want to have to use anymore charka then he had too. Although the gate guards weren't aware of his village status perhaps the kage of this village some how had gotten that informations. From who he couldn't say since the only one who was aware of his status excluding his uncle had gone missing. But perhaps this kage is more cunning then he believes who could guess at this point. But need less to say he would cross that bridge when and only if he got to it. Which he was hoping he didn't get too.

Finally he had reached the destination his legs had taken him to. It seem to be some form of a training ground. It was a bit farther out which meant it will likely not being used as much as the one that were closer into the village. Aki still having his hoody over his head slowly survey the area. He quickly noticed a jacket and some kind of sword laying on the ground. Farther analysis presented it's host, a younger male probably chuunin or perhaps even jounin ranked if he had any real skills. He noticed the man doing some fancy push ups with one hand. Seeing as though he was doing physical training and not charka or some form of jutsu training. Aki could guess he hadan aptitude for taijutsu and seeing the weapon on the floor he had knowledge in weaponry. From the looks of it more so kenjutsu then anything else. Aki really wasn't interested in this boy, but perhaps his skill in weaponry maybe useful to him. Aki slowly walked onto the training ground his face hiddened within the shadows of his hood. But he could still clearly see the boy " Are you skilled with that boy" Aki stated his voice as cold as ice as he spoke, pointing to the weapon that was resting on the ground. Aki stood there now waiting for a response, if the boys answer was suffice he would continue engaging with the boy. If not he will disappear as fast as he appeared.
Back to top Go down
Detro
Kiri Chuunin
Kiri Chuunin
Detro

Training [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [Open]   Training [Open] EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:24 am

I stop Doing my push ups and look at the man. "I'f you say iv trained all my life with it then i would say yes." I push hard enough to send me into the air for a few seconds and land on my feet. "Though most people would say im not but i dont care what they think." "besides i would rather use a sword and not be good then not use a sword and be a master ninjutsu user." I pick up my sword and attach it to my left side waist i then Put on my coat and zip it up. "But if you put me against other swordsmen i would probably win but it really depends on what style they use."
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Aki

Training [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [Open]   Training [Open] EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:39 am

" Intersting..." Were the only words aki allowed to pass his lips. This voice was no more then a whisper as he spoke the words. As he now watched the boy place the weapon on his hip followed by throwing on his jacket and zipping it up. Aki was a bit at a lose. Was the boy that skilled that he didn't feel the need to be on the defensive after a man he did not known appeared before him. Questioning his skills with a blade or was he just an idiot. Aki was about to test that theory. He stood about 20 meters or so away from the boy. In almost an instant he closed the gap between them pulling out his tanto holding it from the hilt so that the blade would extend down his arm. With a quick swing motion aimed it for the left side of the boys cranium. If it made contact it would kill the boy instantly. Aki was hoping the boy was skilled with the blade so he could really test the boy. If he was able to block the attack. Aki wouldn't stop there he would simply press his blade against the boys own and bend his knee slightly before leaping in the air grabbing the boys right shoulder as he did and using the same hand push off the boys shoulder and land a few meters behind him with a slight grin on his face waiting to see what the boys next move would be.
Back to top Go down
Detro
Kiri Chuunin
Kiri Chuunin
Detro

Training [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [Open]   Training [Open] EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:47 am

I easily Slid my blade out of it sheath blocked the attack and sent his blade flying and reshething the blade in one motion. Then i say in a kind voice "Is there something wrong?" "Are you sick or hunger, well im hungry do you want to come eat some sushi with me I know this great place not far from here and then we could go to this hot springs I heard It relaxes every part of you body!"
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Aki

Training [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [Open]   Training [Open] EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 1:13 am

OOC: The way my weapon was positioned there's no way you could have knock it out of my hand. So we'll just exclude that part.

As aki flipped over the lad and landed about 10 meters or so away. Aki was slightly impressive by how quickly the boy unsheated his weapon and block his attack with little to no afford on the boys part, confirming what aki had already knew the boy was highly skilled with weaponry. Aki with a slight grin on his face which wouldn't be evident due to him still having the hood covering his face got into more of a defensive stance to counter whatever the boy threw at him. To aki own surprise the boy the boy simply turned around and had tried to have a simple conversation with him.

His question may aki really believe there was something wrong with this boy. Perhaps like aki the boy was slightly insane. He was just attacked by a man for no reason at all. But because he was attacked his logical response was to ask if aki was hungry?. It didn't make since to aki at all and to farther baffle aki he offered to take him to get something to eat and take him to the hot springs. It was official this guy was a complete lunatic. Aki sheated his tanto as he began to laugh uncontrollably. His laugher was a bit dark and sinister and very deep. He wouldn't have believed it if he hadn't witnessed his self. This boy had now spark real interest in aki and he wanted to see how this played out.

" What's your name kid, I'm not actually hungry but I'll take you up on your offer though". Aki stated as his,laughter had now subsided.
Back to top Go down
Detro
Kiri Chuunin
Kiri Chuunin
Detro

Training [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [Open]   Training [Open] EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 1:26 am

"Alrighty then over to sushi we go!" I start towards the training field thinking the man is behind me "Also my name is Detro B rank chunin master in Kenjutsu and hungry as can be!!" "The place were going is a sushi shop were they use sweet rice instead of normal rice its really good!" "then when they wrap the sushi they use salt in between the rice and the seaweed." "In the middle they also add a bit of chicken and pepper is so good it makes you mouth water!" I exclaim to him all of this excited as can be.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Aki

Training [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [Open]   Training [Open] EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 2:15 am

Aki watched as the man started walking off the training ground and back towards the market place from where aki originally came from. It would see as the lad wanted aki to follow him. Aki wasn't to fond of sushi but he didn't say anything towards or may any facial expressions that would jest that he was even thinking about it. He simply followed the man, he had become more interested in the lad now then before wondering if he could get more info about the lad fron him. Almost as if detro was reading his mind he uttered his name, informed aki that he was a B ranked chuunin and that he was a kenjutsu mastered.

As aki originally thought the boy was indeed a very skilled swordsmen. But aki found it odd that the boy would just willingly give up his info to someone he didn't even know. The possibly that it was a lie quickly surfaced in akis mind. But aki was a sensory master his time in the anbu core gave him the ability to know weather the boy was lying or not. Aki knew he wasn't, so why then? Did they not teach him that in the Academy about the shinobi code?, or perhaps the boy didn't even consider his self a shinobi. A statement from earlier in which the boy stated he preferred learning sword skills verses learning ninjutsu also help aki theory on that. Maybe the boy thought himself more on the lines of a samurai then a shinobi. If that is the case then it would make more sense that the boy gave him his info so quickly. But all this was pure speculation with no real evidence at all. So aki knew he had to gain some.

Still walking behind the boy, Aki golden orbs could visibly be seen now but only his eyes his face was still hidden in the shadows of his hood. " Tell me... How is your ninjutsu skills". Aki stated in a dark and sinister voice. It was a simple question, but his answer would make or break aki theory on the boy. Aki could finally start seeing the market place as he now waited for a response from the boy.
Back to top Go down
Detro
Kiri Chuunin
Kiri Chuunin
Detro

Training [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [Open]   Training [Open] EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:29 am

"Well." I stop and hold my chin with my hand. "I dont normally do ninjutsu you see i failed the graduation exam three times before manage to pass." "and that was just with a simple clone jutsu." "but the thing is if you can be just as good in taijutsu and kenjutsu it makes up for the weakness of not being able to use ninjutsu or genjutsu." "At least that's what i think so i have allot to make up for not being able to use genjutsu or ninjutsu." "Must people call me a samurai but i wouldnt call myself that." "Manly because i plan to remake the seven swords men of the mist!" But i dont have a single clue where to start looking plus i have to help my village so even if i go out i wouldn't be able to be out there for more then a week without not being able to be called a missing nin unless i was on a mission but i doubt he mizukage would let me." "But again that comes down to the village." "So unless i become a missing nin i wont be able to find the swords but if i become a missing nin then i wouldnt be able to remake the seven swordsmen of the mist." "So im in a bind." "Anyway the Sushi shop is right down the street lets go!" I continue walking down the street and still hoping the man is following me.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Aki

Training [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [Open]   Training [Open] EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 3:49 am

OOC: sorry have been at a place that has no service, this post is a throw together am half sleep writing this sorry

"collecting the blades you say" the boy's. Statement had peaked Ali interests. Indeed the boy was in a bind. The current page wouldn't allow something like that to take play. Not that it probably isn't something the page would want. Let's face it though blades are a vital importance. However the wielders of these blades would be mighty foes indeed. Perhaps even out of this boy's league, that would be a task a large would give to more of there elite shinobi. Maybe a jounin or even an anbu captain. Aki himself careless about the blades but he knew having them would be a vital asset to him. Something he knew he could pass up.

Aki and the boy were now up the street from the sushi place. As aki gaze moved from the boy to the building then back at the boy. "So you know no ninjutsu or genjutsu what so ever you say? Ali asked not really wanting to get an answer, just really talking a loud to himself. "Tell me what made you become interested in collecting the swords and then returning them to the village? Why not keep them for yourself? aki knew that he himself would keep them. He went out and did all the work to get them, why should he have to give them back. If anything he owns them and has the right to do whatever he wants with them.

Ali golden orbs seem to shine brightly as he spoke to the boy. Aki knew he had to collect as much data on the boy as possible to decide weather or not he would be an asset to his own mission, Aki let a smile grin come across his face as he spoke and now was waiting for the boy to respond.
Back to top Go down
Detro
Kiri Chuunin
Kiri Chuunin
Detro

Training [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [Open]   Training [Open] EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am

OOC: Its fine just pick places better XD. Also sorry im gonna bring in some Unofficial NPC's

"Well you see i do know some ninjutsu but i jut don't use them." "The reason is because that if i did they take allot of contraction, And to top it all off i don't even think they would work." "As for the blades if I kept them they would go to waste." "Sure i would master them but What then?" "The swords would go to waste!" "And if i contentiously let them go to waste then i wouldn't be able to sleep right."

Detro stopped in front of the sushi shop and went in "Hello Itacho I would like the usually!" Detro then sat down at a nearby table. "Hello detro." "As usually you always cut to the chase about the food." "Nana!" "Coming!" (Itacho is a 45 year old man with long black hair that he keeps in a pony tail with wrinkles under his eyes. He wears a appron and a chef's hat.) (Nana is a 24 year old girl with short blond hair with small blue eyes and wears a kimono as she serves food.) "Of Detro its been awile are you here to stuff your face as usually?" "Why else would i come here you guys have hte best sushi in town!" "Alright ill get start what do you want?" "If your Detro's friend this meal is on the house." "Order anything you like." "If your wondering why im saying its on the house most people Detro brings here are people that come back so we always give them there first meal free." "He brings us lots of work."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [Open]   Training [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Training [Open]
Page 1 of 1