Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Akane Uzumaki EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
Akane Uzumaki EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
Akane Uzumaki EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
Akane Uzumaki EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
Akane Uzumaki EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
Akane Uzumaki EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
Akane Uzumaki EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
Akane Uzumaki EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
Akane Uzumaki EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
Akane Uzumaki I_vote_lcapAkane Uzumaki I_voting_barAkane Uzumaki I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
Akane Uzumaki Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Akane Uzumaki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akane Uzumaki

Akane Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Akane Uzumaki   Akane Uzumaki EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:20 pm

[Optional image here.]
[Optional quote here.]
Personal Information

Name: Akane Uzumaki
Alias: Redheaded Ninja Girl, The RNG
Village: Konoha
Village Rank: ANBU Captain
Skill Rank: A

Appearance Information

Height: 5'5''
Weight: 150 lbs
Style: She likes to wear provocative, sassy clothes. Her headband is her belt.
Looks Image:
Spoiler:
Looks Description: Akane isn't really that tall. She has long, long red hair. Like, really long. She keeps it in an odd ponytail held up by two chopsticks. She has a skull emblem hairclip as well. Her yellow eyes are very expressive, and between them is a cute nose. She has chubby cheeks and a wide, friendly smile. Her neck is covered by a white and red striped scarf, which she wears for special reasons.

Her arms are nice and slender, and end with fine hands in perfect condition, which are covered by her strange gloves. Covering her generous bust is a flame patterned bikini top, and nothing else. Her toned stomach is left bare. Her bottom is covered by tight, form-fitting black shorts, which have her headband worn around them. Further down are her long white boots, which nearly cover most of her legs.

Personality Information

- Drinking
- Gathering information
- Konoha

Dislikes: (We recommend at least 3.)
- War
- Failure
- Losing

Goals: Make sure Konoha survives, no matter what.

Personality Description: Akane is a lot of things, really. In public, she has an easy smile on her face and is kind and affectionate towards everyone she meets. She is friendly and likes to make people smile. She likes to draw, meet new people, and bake snacks. She is calm, level headed, and demure. She has a bad habit of repeating the last word she says in a sentence.

When she puts on her ANBU mask Fox, she speaks only when necessary. She is soft-spoken even then, and does not repeat herself for anyone except unless the Hokage asks for her to say something again. She is emotionless, and will calmly slit the throat of anyone who crosses against Konoha. She is the ultimate tool when on duty.

When with the few people she trusts, she is much more relaxed. She has a strange sense of humor and will crack crass jokes. She finally acts like her real self. She doesn't take shit from anyone and likes to arm-wrestle and brawl. She's still pretty friendly, but she's more obnoxious.

When she's acting in her capacity as a spy in her brothels or bars, she becomes a new person. She is quiet, and a bit mysterious. She doesn't speak much, but she listens to everything. She is quiet enough that she'll walk up to her workers, whisper to them, and they'll report info to her, if necessary.

All in all, Akane loves Konoha, no matter how she acts. That is something universal about her.

Nindo: For Konoha!

Character Role: Akane has the roll of the spy master. She digs for information, and does everything she can too keep Konoha on top of things. Being the ANBU captain, she answers only to the Hokage himself, which gives are a lot of leeway in doing things. To further this goal, she runs a serious of brothels and bars across various nations to get the info she needs.

Combat Information

Bloodline: No bloodline

Elements: Earth
Primary / KKG -N/A
Secondary - Fire
Tertiary - Lightning

Specialties:
- Medical Mastery
- Puppetry Adept
- Fuinjutsu Adept
- Sensory Adept
- Ninjutsu Basic

Combat Style:

Background Information

Clan: N/A
Birthday: Classified

History: (Your character's life from start to finish. Be sure to highlight confrontations, big events, and anything that really made them who they are.)

Example:
Pre-Academy:
Akane was born to Ibiki Uzumaki and Misame Urano. She was a quiet child, who hardly cried or spoke. She learned by watching her mother and father. Her mother taught her how to act in public. Her father taught her how to behave when with family. She learned a lot from her parents, before they were wiped out on missions when she was 6. She joined the academy.

Academy Days:
Her academy days were mainly boring. She smiled prettily for everyone, and then turned around and scored in the middle of her classes. She averaged exactly 75% in the end of her time, and made friends with most of her year. Some people didn't like her, but that was life. She could deal with it. She graduated at the age of 12.

Genin:
As a Gennin, she did her fair share of D-ranks. She spoke with her clients, and learned from them and people began to confide in her. She liked that. When they went on C-ranks, she did the same thing to people she met. It was in her early career that she began crafting her spy network.

Time passed, and when she was 13, she took the Chuunin Exams in Suna. She failed, and her team mates died. Shaken by the events, she came home a broken person. She found solace in the bars of Konoha, being a ninja and all, she was allowed to drink. Time passed, and when she was 15, she got a field promotion to Chuunin when her skills were good enough.

Chunin Exams:
She didn't take the exams to become a Chuunin, but it was a special mission she was on that did it for her. She was just one of 4 other gennin. There were 2 Chuunin and 1 Jounin on the squad. They were to investigate a large string of disappearances in the Land of Fire. They went from town to town, and Akane managed to figure things out in time for the Jounin to die when the bandits that were wiping out other towns came for them. She rallied up the gennin and helped the Chuunin kill them off. When they returned home, she made Chuunin.

Chunin:
As a Chuunin, she went on more and more missions, and saved up a lot of money. She had un, and was finally completely over her teammates death some years back. She was 19 now, and basically Jounin level in strength. She just needed some more experience. So she got it, and saved up most of her money from missions. She bought out bars and other places in the Land of Fire, and set up her businesses. Her spy network was a major success, and because she used other names and people, no one knew it was her, except for the Current ANBU Commander.

He had his eye on her.

Becoming Jounin:
After gaining enough experience, she became a Jounin when she was still 19. Then, she vanished, the ANBU Captain in charge having took her under his wing. He taught her a lot, guided her, and helped her crat who she was today. He was tough, rough, and she broke during the training, then became who she was today. ANBU Captain FOX at the age of 21, when her mentor passed away. And here she has remained for the last 3 years.
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Founder
Founder
Zevas

Akane Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane Uzumaki   Akane Uzumaki EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:41 pm

i would like you to know the site is still under construction, thus all the templates are subject to change.
Back to top Go down
Akane Uzumaki

Akane Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane Uzumaki   Akane Uzumaki EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm

That's cool. I'll edit when everything is finished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akane Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane Uzumaki   Akane Uzumaki Empty

Back to top Go down

Akane Uzumaki
Page 1 of 1