Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Suzako Uchiha EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
Suzako Uchiha EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
Suzako Uchiha EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
Suzako Uchiha EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
Suzako Uchiha EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
Suzako Uchiha EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
Suzako Uchiha EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
Suzako Uchiha EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
Suzako Uchiha EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
Suzako Uchiha I_vote_lcapSuzako Uchiha I_voting_barSuzako Uchiha I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
Suzako Uchiha Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Suzako Uchiha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suzako

Suzako Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Suzako Uchiha   Suzako Uchiha EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 6:31 pm

Suzako Uchiha 2095157-hei_mask_darker_than_black
"I will protect this village, no matter what!"
Personal Information

Name: Suzako Uchiha
Alias: "Uchikage" "Hokage-Sama" "Hokage-dono" "Konoha's Black Reaper" "The Demon Hunter"
Village: Konohagakure
Village Rank: Hokage
Skill Rank: S

Appearance Information

Height: 6'0
Weight: 200 Pounds
Style: The symbol for the Leaf Village, as well as his title as Hokage and his Uchiha Clan crest are embroyded on his black cloak. He does wear the typical Hokage hat when on diplomatic missions.
Looks Image: Suzako Uchiha Darker_than_Black_Props_Hei_Sword_ver_01-6-06
Looks Description: Suzako is a handsome man. He stands tall at a solid 6'0, weighing in at a good 200 pounds. He has a muscular body from years of intense training and Shinobi assignments. When in their normal state, his eyes are the typical onyx black of the Uchiha Clan, though they turn red when his Sharingan is active. He has some-what shaggy black hair, which occasionally falls infront of his face, though this does not affect his battling.

For casual attire, Suzako tends to go with a white button up T-Shirt with blue jeans and shoes. Nothing all that fancy. He feels there is no need for it when he is inside his own village. After all, who knows it's defenses better than him?

For battle gear, Suzako tends to wear mostly black. This is where his nickname as "The Black Reaper" comes in. He wears a black cloak and black jeans, with the green Jounin Vest of Konoha under it. He wears the Jounin outfit under the vest. That being blue jeans and a shirt with blue sandals and gloves with metal protectors on the back.

Personality Information

- Fighting a worthy opponent.
- Defeating a Demon.
- Fried Rice.
- Developing new Jutsu.
- Watching the new shinobi of the Leaf get stronger.
- Defending his home.
- Uchiha Clan members.

Dislikes: (We recommend at least 3.)
- Demons.
- Enemies to the Leaf.
- Slackers.

Goals: To eliminate the demon threat and to rebuild Konoha in the land of fire once more, restoring it to it's former glory.

Personality Description: Suzako is a kind, hardworking man. He's knowledgable of how the world works, and tends to think the better of people at first when he first meets them. Though, this does not mean he is gullible. He is also very analytical, and considers every option a situation presents to him before reacting to it. He's very good at talking to people, as he has a friendly face and he's just a likeable guy.

When in battle, Suzako's personallity seems to almost change entirely. He becomes more stone-faced, steeling himself for the task he needs to accomplish. He is unafraid to use every trick in his arsenal to defend his home, even if he must die to to so. He would rather die and take an enemy with him than risk the Leaf Village falling into ruin once more.

It should be noted that he has extreme predjudice towards Demons.

Nindo: "Never give up, never give in. Fight until your last breath to achieve your goals."

Character Role: He is the Hokage. His job is to rebuild the village and to end the demon reign.

Combat Information

Bloodline: Sharingan (and all subsiquent abilities. MS, Blaze Release, ETC)

Elements: Katon, Doton, Raiton.
Primary / KKG - Katon/Enton
Secondary - Doton
Tertiary - Ration

Specialties:
- Ninjutsu Master
- Genjutsu Master
- Taijutsu Adept
- Bukijutsu Adept
- Fuuinjutsu Adept

Combat Style: Suzako is known as the black reaper for good reason. His skill at Genjutsu allows him to cast someone into a Genjutsu at the subtlest of motions. The Sharingan allows him to predict his opponents moves, and his skills in Fuuinjutsu, Taijutsu, and Bukijutsu allow him to keep up with nearly any opponent. He could have you trapped in such a powerful Genjutsu that you could have nightmares for months, or such a subtle one that you won't realize you're in one until it's too late. Typically, he likes to give the illusion of fading through attacks, like a death reaper coming in for the kill, fading in through a sword to strike at the opponents neck.

Background Information

Clan: https://shinobilegacies.rpg-board.net/t19-uchiha-clan#24
Birthday: Feburary 13'th

History:

Example:
Pre-Academy: Suzako was born to a few remants of the Uchiha clan. There weren't many of them left, and it was hoped that Suzako would bring the clan to glory, as he had been born to a couple who both wielded the Sharingan. He was the first pure-blood Uchiha in decades.

Academy Days: Suzako entered the academy at the young age of six. There, he excelled in all aspects of his classes. Ninjutsu and Genjutsu especially. Being an Uchiha, his Chakra was stronger than that of his classmates, allowing him to cast jutsu easier than his classmates.

Genin: As a Genin, Suzako saw his first real trials as a ninja. It was hard. He got hurt, his friends got hurt, but they all came out okay. This is where his hatred of demons began, as a Demon killed his best friend, which brought out the red eyes that are the Sharingan.

Chunin Exams: With his new Sharingan in tow, Suzako dominated the Chunin Exams. He defeated every opponent that he came across, though this doesn't mean he didn't get hurt. He could see everything they did, and typically casted them in Genjutsu to defeat them. Though, in the spirit of good faith between the villages, he did not kill anyone during the exams.

Chunin: Suzako made a name for himself as the Black Reaper when he was a Chunin. He went on his first real solo mission, an assassination mission in the land of fire. There, he fought an enemy shinobi group, and killed the leader while having them all under a Genjutsu to make it look like he was phasing through attacks. The rest, he let live, and they refered to him as a death reaper to their allies.

Becoming Jounin: Upon becoming a Jounin, Suzako was taken in by the previous Hokage as a student. Suzako had a great record and abilities, and was a kind hearted man who did the hard jobs that needed to be done. He was taught about politics and how to do things that needed to be done for the village.

ANBU Years: Suzako was promoted to ANBU at the age of 20. He went on many secret assassination missions for the Hokage, and even defended a group of Genin from a large demon horde, giving the title of Demon Hunter.

ANBU Captain: Suzako didn't stay an ANBU Captain for very long. He was promoted just before Akane was the ANBU Captain, but shortly after, the Hokage died destroying a demon invasion and had named Suzako his successor.

Hokage: As Hokage, Suzako has been a kind leader. He visits the academy fairly often to give lessons himself, which motivates the students. He's attended several Chunin Exams and has identified several promising Shinobi that could very well do well in this world.
Back to top Go down
Suzako

Suzako Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzako Uchiha   Suzako Uchiha EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm

Finished
Back to top Go down

Suzako Uchiha
Page 1 of 1