Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Do a little dance EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
Do a little dance EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
Do a little dance EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
Do a little dance EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
Do a little dance EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
Do a little dance EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
Do a little dance EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
Do a little dance EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
Do a little dance EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
Do a little dance I_vote_lcapDo a little dance I_voting_barDo a little dance I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Do a little dance I_vote_lcapDo a little dance I_voting_barDo a little dance I_vote_rcap 
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
Do a little dance Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Do a little dance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zevas
Founder
Founder
Zevas

Do a little dance Empty
PostSubject: Do a little dance   Do a little dance EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:55 pm

Name: Ring Blade x2
Origin: Zevas made this weapon mainly for extreme up close combat, although it does utilize some mid range attacks. He used the reference for the design from one of his favorite toys as a child, the hula hoop.

Element: N/A
Description:
Spoiler:
This circular weapon is made from curved blades connected by reinforced handles, three pieces to each. The inside of the blades are round, which allows Zevas to grab the inside of the blade and not just the handles, and this also allows him to spin around the inside of the weapons. These weapons may look like toys, but they are very dangerous up close. Three chakra crystals have been placed in the blade which can hold one element at a time. The inside of the weapon is four feet in diameter, and the blade itself is six inches wide.

Traits:

Name: Return
Description: if thrown the Rings will return to the wielder as long as there is no resistance, even if it means  moving around the resistance.

Name: Elemental Explosion
Description: Paying a D rank amount of chakra one of the elements sealed in the crystals will violently explode over the ring, not damaging the ring but causing a small elemental explosion as well as coating the weapon in the elemental effect for the next two posts, as well as not damaging the wielder (the coating, the wielder can be hurt by the explosion)

Techniques:

Name: Elemental Seal
Type: Weaponry
Purpose: Offensive/Defensive
Element: N/A
Range: Short
Duration: Until released
Description: The rings will seal an element of one jutsu up to one rank above them, then through the trait will the element be released.

Drawbacks: Must release an element before another can be sealed in a crystal if the crystals are full.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sasme Raiki
Raikage
Raikage
Sasme Raiki

Do a little dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do a little dance   Do a little dance EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am

Name: Elemental Explosion

It doesn't make sense to only pay a D rank Chakra cost for a C rank chakra explosion. So the cost either needs to be C rank or the damage needs to only be D rank. Other than that, they're good to go.

Name: Elemental Seal

How exactly does it seal an element of a Jutsu? That needs to be explained here.
Back to top Go down

Do a little dance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum :: The Shinobi Registry :: Tool Registration-
Jump to: