Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Naruto Revelations: Rules EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
Naruto Revelations: Rules EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
Naruto Revelations: Rules EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
Naruto Revelations: Rules EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
Naruto Revelations: Rules EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
Naruto Revelations: Rules EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
Naruto Revelations: Rules EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
Naruto Revelations: Rules EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
Naruto Revelations: Rules EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
Naruto Revelations: Rules I_vote_lcapNaruto Revelations: Rules I_voting_barNaruto Revelations: Rules I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Naruto Revelations: Rules I_vote_lcapNaruto Revelations: Rules I_voting_barNaruto Revelations: Rules I_vote_rcap 
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
Naruto Revelations: Rules Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Naruto Revelations: Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasme Raiki
Raikage
Raikage
Sasme Raiki

Naruto Revelations: Rules Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Revelations: Rules   Naruto Revelations: Rules EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 11:51 pm

Hello new members. My name is Sasme Raiki. These are the rules!

Naruto Revelations: Rules Basic_11

• There will be no flaming. Teasing and joking around is fine. Outright flaming or harassment is intolerable.
  • Metagaming is not allowed in any context. Godmodding, which is similar, is also prohibited.
  • Double posting aka not waiting to post is prohibited unless allowed by the 48 hour rule.
  • Spamming any thread is a ban-worthy offense.
  • On Naruto Revelations, we're using a system called liquid posting. This means that you can have multiple threads active so long as they are at different time periods, or chronologically stable. For ease of moderation and storytelling, the current limit is 3 topics at any one time. Kage are not affected by this rule due to the multitude of assignment topics and other events they will have to participate in. This should not be abused, however.
  • It is acceptable to ask a staff member to check your application, but harassment or begging will not be tolerated. Be patient.
  • If you are at any time lost, please be sure to ask a staff member for help. They are there to help, not belittle or condescend you for needing it.
  • This is an all-ages forum. In other words, there is not an age requirement upon registering to participate in the RP fun. We ask that you keep your topics PG-13 and refrain from posting excessively lewd content. Gore and combat descriptions are allowed, but it is important to follow a rule set even by Forumotion. Take it to PMs.
  • No advertising of any kind outside of the allotted advertising board. Not in signatures or by PM spamming members links in order to get them to join. Essentially no member poaching.

Note: All site rules are subject to change at any time so be sure to check the updates page, to see if updates are ever made.

Last edited by Sasme Raiki on Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:14 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sasme Raiki
Raikage
Raikage
Sasme Raiki

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Revelations: Rules   Naruto Revelations: Rules EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 1:16 am

Naruto Revelations: Rules Charac10

• Be sure to check the Open Ranks thread before starting on your character, so that you know which level is available as well as which villages are open and which are closed.
  • Canon characters are not allowed as we are a AU (Alternate Universe) site, and none of the characters from the manga are around anymore.
  • Any drawing, anime character, or otherwise must be added to the Face Claim page along with Name/Show/and the character here with which they are applied to.
  • Any player can have as many as two characters without Admin permission, as long as they are on separate accounts. To go above two requires admin approval. Be sure your other characters don't suffer from your attention being spread among many.
  • Character death here is not the end of your time or even the worst thing that could happen. All ryo spent on the dead character is returned back to the account of the person whom it belongs to. This is to give the player the advantage of starting in a better position with their new character, rather than having to work from the bottom.
  • Outside of your village death is enabled in every topic, unless [No PC Death Allowed] Is tagged in your thread at the beginning and as long as both people agree. The open world is often a free-for-all among anything and everything. Some topics can be invaded. Long distance traveling should be prepared for.
  • Clans must be approved prior to the character if the character is tied to a in-development custom clan.
  • Now something I like to stress, something I see often avoided or not mentioned at all. Especially during combat, people like to 'play up' their character. By this I mean that people like to give their character the benefit of Player Knowledge in order to react or fight a certain way. Now something I expect from every member of this site is that everyone plays their character according to their actual level and keep at the appropriate level of combat knowledge as well. This is to ensure realistic Naruto fights and so that character development includes learning to fight better as well not just becoming stronger.

Note from Teirei-san: What is mentioned in the last bit there is more well-known by the term metagaming. If you want your character to be aware of some things, please consider them and write them into your history before approval. We've all done this at some point, usually by mistake, so don't let it happen again!

Last edited by Sasme Raiki on Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ishime Senju
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Revelations: Rules   Naruto Revelations: Rules EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 3:13 pm

Updated for readability and clarity.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobilegacies.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Revelations: Rules   Naruto Revelations: Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Revelations: Rules
Page 1 of 1