Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Dante's Prized Weapon [DONE] EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
Dante's Prized Weapon [DONE] EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
Dante's Prized Weapon [DONE] EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
Dante's Prized Weapon [DONE] EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
Dante's Prized Weapon [DONE] EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
Dante's Prized Weapon [DONE] EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
Dante's Prized Weapon [DONE] EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
Dante's Prized Weapon [DONE] EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
Dante's Prized Weapon [DONE] EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
Dante's Prized Weapon [DONE] I_vote_lcapDante's Prized Weapon [DONE] I_voting_barDante's Prized Weapon [DONE] I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Dante's Prized Weapon [DONE] I_vote_lcapDante's Prized Weapon [DONE] I_voting_barDante's Prized Weapon [DONE] I_vote_rcap 
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
Dante's Prized Weapon [DONE] Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Dante's Prized Weapon [DONE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishime Senju
Admin
Admin

Dante's Prized Weapon [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Dante's Prized Weapon [DONE]   Dante's Prized Weapon [DONE] EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 3:37 pm

Name: Due to the way Dante fights, he nicknamed his weapon Sorasu (そらす, 'Divert').
Origin: Forged in the mighty fires of Iwagakure's weapon pits as a personal request from Dante.

Element: The blade is chakra conductive.
Description: Dante's sword is a rapier, a thin blade meant for the continuous practice of parrying and counterattacking. The blade extends some 41 inches and is approximately 1 inch in width, down to a sharp point at the end. In addition, the blade is very light, weighing only two pounds. The rapier has a swept hilt, which not only looks stylish but also protects the hand from other weapons. The blade itself is of a steel color, and the hilt is coated black with a silver linen lining the handle itself for a stronger grip.

Traits:

Name: Unbreakable
Description: Despite its flimsy nature, Sorasu has proven to be a nigh indestructible weapon. It has clashed with all sorts of things and shown resistance to heat, cold, and raw force alike. While the weapon is extremely resilient to extended combat, it can and will eventually be worn down through wear and tear, as all things will be. Aside from straight physical attacks, the blade is also resilient to elemental attacks, however they can damage it over time. The blade can withstand up to 20 A-Rank techniques, or up to 3 S-Rank techniques per topic.

Name: Gradual Force
Description: With the way Sorasu is wielded, each strike or parry gathers and diverts force to be used in the next strike. This continues until the next parry is strong enough to knock an opponent out of balance, creating an opening for a strike. In this sense, the stronger the strike against Sorasu, the stronger the counter-strike is going to be against the opponent, possibly even knocking them off of their feet.

Name: Chakra Conductive
Description: Sorasu can have techniques channeled through it via its chakra conductive metals.

Techniques:

Name: Riposte!!
Type: Kenjutsu
Purpose: Offensive, Defensive
Element: N/A
Range: Short
Duration: 1 post
Description: In fencing, performing a riposte occurs when the fencer parries an attack and then makes a counterattack. This technique further exemplifies this tactic and imbues their weapon with chakra from the beginning, first increasing their chance of successfully parrying the incoming strike, and then using chakra to increase the strength of the counter strike. The reinforcement of the chakra causes these actions to have much more physical force, possibly knocking the opponent severely off balance with the parry and then further injuring them or knocking them off of their feet with the return strike.

Drawbacks: This technique's full effect comes from a parry and a counter strike, causing it to be generally weaker if it can only perform one of the two. A waste of chakra, so to say.

Name: Wind Release: Concussive Riposte!!
Purpose: Offensive, Defensive
Element: Futon
Range: Short
Description: This technique works exactly like Riposte!!, except that the user imbues their weapon with a massive amount of wind release chakra prior to the engagement. This technique is performed without hand seals. The blade, upon contact, releases the wind release in two volatile bursts. The first is released in order to ensure the parry happens, the gust coming out like a wall towards the opponent, assuredly throwing them off balance if not knocking them back. The second burst is released when the counterattack is performed, causing concussive damage to the opponent's body in addition to the cutting power of the blade, likely knocking them down and severely injuring them. The force of the wind released from this technique can cause the ground to slightly crumble under the opponent's feet.

Drawbacks: If performed incorrectly, the wind can also harm the user of the technique, interrupting one's own balance.

Name: Hiden: Rising Waltz
Purpose: Offensive
Element: Futon
Range: Short to Medium
Description: This is what Dante considers to be his strongest technique. The ultimate move against his foes, the strikes to tear their bodies asunder - strikes that are very lethal. Rising Waltz begins by channeling an immense amount of wind release chakra through one's body and into one's blade, causing the sharpened ends and ridges to shine white with nearly solid wind chakra. Unlike the Wind Release: Riposte!!, this technique is designed to increase a weapon's cutting potential tenfold in addition to the speed at which one can operate it. The user then takes a fighting stance before releasing quick bursts of the wind release chakra to move forward. The user propels themselves to high speeds with the controlled bursts, causing them to appear a like a blur moving around the battlefield. The user travels a brief distance, usually up to 10m to their target, and then unleashes wind release chakra in addition to cutting the opponent with their blade. This burst of chakra is channeled through the blade, meant specifically for cutting, the power of which is lethal as a direct hit. If not striking important organs, it will easily dismember. The bursts of chakra last long enough for the opponent to strike up to 5 foes in succession, or to strike a single opponent up to 5 times at blinding speed.

Drawbacks: The user will be exhausted after performing this technique, only capable of operating at 50% of their general potential for a post. Afterwards, they can operate at 75% for a post, then back to 100%. This technique is designed to kill, and if the user can't accomplish that when they perform it, they are in for a very difficult time. This technique can be performed a second time after five posts, but it will leave the user too exhausted to fight for the rest of the topic.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobilegacies.rpg-board.net
Zevas
Founder
Founder
Zevas

Dante's Prized Weapon [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Prized Weapon [DONE]   Dante's Prized Weapon [DONE] EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 7:00 pm

Dante's Prized Weapon [DONE] Whmelg
Back to top Go down

Dante's Prized Weapon [DONE]
Page 1 of 1