Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Kirigakure's Misty Springs. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
Kirigakure's Misty Springs. EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
Kirigakure's Misty Springs. EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
Kirigakure's Misty Springs. EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
Kirigakure's Misty Springs. EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
Kirigakure's Misty Springs. EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
Kirigakure's Misty Springs. EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
Kirigakure's Misty Springs. EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
Kirigakure's Misty Springs. EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
Kirigakure's Misty Springs. I_vote_lcapKirigakure's Misty Springs. I_voting_barKirigakure's Misty Springs. I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Kirigakure's Misty Springs. I_vote_lcapKirigakure's Misty Springs. I_voting_barKirigakure's Misty Springs. I_vote_rcap 
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
Kirigakure's Misty Springs. Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Kirigakure's Misty Springs.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amayah Ren
Mizukage
Mizukage
Amayah Ren

Kirigakure's Misty Springs. Empty
PostSubject: Kirigakure's Misty Springs.   Kirigakure's Misty Springs. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 11:46 pm

Description: The Misty Springs is a Hot Spring styled in a traditional manner akin to those that were previously found in Kirigakure before the village was forced to move, and as such it's one of the only locations within the village to greatly resemble it's former architectural glory. Situated in it's own high-walled compound that's split between the male and female sections, with a massive stone divider acting as a separator, each portion of the spring is extremely expansive in their own right with a traditional slanted roof with wooden walkways that both cover and lead out to the water, where storage areas for personal effects and clothing are located within. The spring itself is capable of housing at least sixty-to-seventy people while still providing enough room for them all to move freely and comfortably. The water is naturally heated by the only underground vent located within the villages defended territory, to which various parts of the spring become differently heated; some pools within the spring may be boiling, which might make the water in that section undesirably hot, while others may be at comfortable enough temperatures to soak in. This unique and rare occurrence make the spring one of the few things not associated with the military or heavy trading to bring in revenue for the village.

A small portion of the spring:
Back to top Go down
Amayah Ren
Mizukage
Mizukage
Amayah Ren

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Misty Springs.   Kirigakure's Misty Springs. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 12:44 am

The ringing of a bell alerted those employees working in the compound as a pale hand parted the low hanging cloths that acted as the door, allowing the newly arrived customer entry. It was the Mizukage herself, which surprised those working the front desk. This was one of the rare times in which she wasn't locked away in her office, surrounded by mountains of paperwork and tending to her other duties, so they were within their right to be. A nonchalant wave was given in return to the humble welcome she received from the greeter, along with a slight nod of acknowledgement to the other personnel as she continued on past them and into the back hallway which would lead to the changing-and-storage rooms, and then out to the springs.

A roll of her right shoulder brought with it a wince of discomfort and a unsatisfactory cracking, which gave all the evidence that she needed to convince herself that it was time for a break; a much needed one, at that. She would never openly admit it, but her body ached from sitting for such long periods of time and her mind pulsated with constant headaches from the constant paperwork; the overall weariness that she felt from non-stop work was all taking it's toll. Luckily, her generally stoic demeanor hardly displayed any such symptoms, but it was still time to wash it all away with a long soak in the hotsprings.

She entered the changing-and-storage area for only a few moments, stripping out of her typical clothing, folding them and placing them in an unoccupied locker with all of her personal effects, which was very little, and exchanged it all for a rather short towel that only covered to her hips, in which she wrapped around herself and continued on toward the actual springs. Opening the sliding door, she stepped out onto the wooden walkway in full view of the warm, mist covered pools of the female section. She took a moment to enjoy the warm air before stepping down into the water, slowly lowering herself while removing the towel until she was fully submerged from the chest down, tossing the towel onto the walkway afterwards.

A relaxing sigh escaped her lips as a tingle traveled through body, allowing herself to lean back against the rocky edge to soak and have the stress drowned from her body by the warm, caressing touch of the rejuvenating water. "Just what the doctor ordered...."
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Kiri ANBU
Kiri ANBU
Ryoko

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Misty Springs.   Kirigakure's Misty Springs. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 1:38 am

Yaaa... I wonder where Lady Ren went off to. She wasn't in her office where she usually is. Did she went missing or something? How the hell can I can my boost of pay now?! She thought, as she softly sighed to herself. The ANBU member was casually strolling down the streets of Kirigakure. She had on her usual ANBU uniform, with her hair maintaining a wavy-ish look, yet a top ponytail with a strand of hair sticking on top, as she then flipped her hair with her free hand. She just finished catching herself yet another missing-nin who was about nelow her skill level, which could probably explain why it somewhat took some time for her to finish the job. Though, she couldn't say it was a difficulty. Ryoko was just tired from all that hunting of missing-nins this past week, in which usually she would attempt to get it done in a jiffy. But then again, it was the work of tension and strain that did the dirty work to the poor Ryoko, tiring her out. This called for a break.

And by break, this meant bugging the Mizukage for more money. For someone that has to behead someone and bring it back to the Kage as proof of their success of duty, Ryoko kind of has a sucky pay, or at least to her, she does. Yaa... and I even have the damn head for her, too. She wondered. And let it be a fact, too. Literally. As of now, Ryoko held what seems to be a boy's head, who looks a little young, black shaggy hair, green eyes, and a very pale complexion, which of course, was receiving attention from pedestrians. She wanted to satisfy her boss with this head, and the office would be the first thing to check, too!

And guess what? She wasn't there! It was actually bullshit that Ryoko rushed her ass to get to the Kage's office to show her the head. It was just a waste of time to just simply go in the building anyway. Well... truth be told, the ANBU didn't really brainstorm of searching through her office for more money. That would've been smart. Sadly, Ryoko's ass could of been thrown to the wall. Or even out the window. And she like her ass where it was, thank you very much. But getting back to the actual break part, Ryoko seriously needed it. Perhaps she could just save the head and go have her free time. Without the Lady of the village in the office, she can probably go do whatever for now. Maybe starting by breaking into her office and searching for some money. That'd be a great start.

Alas, Ryoko mustn't. As it was said before, she likes her ass where it is. Probably, Ryoko can just simply save the head. But, where? She can't just leave the head there. Otherwise, tension and drama would start. As she kept walking, formulating an idea, she then saw an empty trashcan, with the lid laid down next to the can itself, with the two objects next to a grocery shop. Oddly convenient. Oh well, this was good enough. Casually dumping the head, Ryoko picked up the lid, then slammed it down on the can, dusting her hands. Now that was taken care of, looks like there's only one thing to do to relieve stress. Surprisingly, it wasn't shopping or sleeping. It was the spa. The best place to be in a happy place. And by happy place, a fucking raise is an aspect.

A few minutes later, Ryoko arrived to the spa of Kirigakure. Nothing better than the springs to cool all of your dilemmas away. Going to the front desk she greeted the cashier with a simple bow of her head. Sadly, Ryoko had to pay. I bet she didn't had to pay jack squat. The lucky bitch to be a Kage. She thought again, with a tiny sigh. Fortunately, the price wasn't high as expected. This was Ryoko's place of actual alone time, and not blowing it off on clothes. But, that's the second thing she likes to do for fun. Once paid, she thanked the cashier once again, and as expected, a return with a smile and of course, to have a jolly time. The ANBU member will definitely have herself a jolly good time. Scooting herself over the changing-and-storage area, she then started to disrobe her uniform, throwing them about around her. Well, no one would just go in her clothes, so there was no need to make sure it was safe, right? The mind of how Ryoko works can vary, from clever to completely obtuse.

Grabbing herself a towel and wrapping it around herself, she walked herself to a door, accessing to the girls' hotsprings. Carefully opening the door, her lips formed into a soft, warm smile as she inhaled the fresh spring scent into her nose. Smelled nothing more than matured, sugary roses. A stretch came onto Ryoko, causing her to force her chest to inflate forward, gulfing out a large, relieved sigh. However, once she was done stretching, she noticed that someone else was in the springs as well. She recognized that polar bear fur type of carpet hairstyle from anywhere within this village. It was her boss!

With a gasp, Ryoko's smile grew bigger, as she glared at Mizukage. For once, she actually felt a little glad to see the Lady around, since she might get her pay. Or at least, maybe. Just maybe. Throwing the towel off of her body, revealing her voluptuous body build, showing off everything, she then leaped forward, curling herself into a ball. Once curled into a ball, she would then slam into the water, creating a large splash, hoping to get the Mizukage a little wet. Once Ryoko entered the water, she would then pop up in front of the Lady, only having herself separated just by a a few inches.

"Eeya! Well hello, Lady Ren~!" Ryoko greeted cheerfully, as she showed the woman a cozy, tender smile, with her eyes lying down upon her facial features. "I thought you were in your office, working as usual! I was worried and sick, not knowing where you were!" She cried softly, although it was obvious she was using some sarcasm.  Taking a small deep breath, she then continued, "It's not like our Lady Ren to simply leave her own home. I wonder what happened, ya?" She cackled in a quiet manner, referring her "home" as the office she's always cramped up in.

And as usual, Ryoko would have her regrets with her teasing/being a jerk to the Kage.
Back to top Go down
Amayah Ren
Mizukage
Mizukage
Amayah Ren

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Misty Springs.   Kirigakure's Misty Springs. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 2:41 am

Situated against the rocky edge of the pool in a rarely found but commonly sought after position of tolerable comfort, Amayah had leaned back in a full extension and closed her eyes, allowing herself to fully enjoy every aspect of the hotspring as it massaged her flesh and strained the stress from her aching body. The weightlessness she felt in the waters embrace, the tender feeling of it's warm composition against her flesh, and the relieving feeling that it brought with it coerced a few minor groans of appreciation from her lips as she drifted into her relaxed state, seeming to sink into a state of being half-awake and half asleep as her eyes remained partially opened, there stare fixated on the darkening sky.

Truly, the waters of the Misty Springs were a blissful feeling to someone who typically spent their days seated behind a desk, hunched over paperwork, wracking their brain to find solutions to constant problems, and otherwise drowned in the utter weight that came with the responsibility of governing an entire village; especially to Amayah. The warmth and relaxation almost allowed her to forget everything, melting the overbearing and suffocating weight of said responsibility like a large chunk of ice exposed to an raging flame, and it made her body tingle from head to toe as she allowed herself the time to enjoy the springs embrace. It could almost be considered a blessing, in her opinion, that such a place existed, that they were lucky enough to rebuild upon a place that had the vents necessary for the springs construction.

The thoughts of her responsibility, the pile of papers that would likely be seated upon her desk when she'd get back, and the overall repetitive atmosphere that should would have to throw herself into upon her return to the office, all seemed to slip away for the briefest and most appreciated of moments, which she utilized by slowly sinking beneath the pure waters surface for only an instant to wet her face and hair, to allow her entire body to feel the spring's touch, before gently breaking the surface and returning to her relaxed, reclined position against one of the more angled rocks along the edge that seemed to act remarkably similar to a recliner.

If she believed in such things, or even cared for those kinds of comparisons, these springs could be considered her little slice of heaven, and it was likely that of many other individuals had similar claims about the nirvana-like waters of the Spring. Still, such bliss would not belong to her for much longer, nor would the enjoyable silence and preferred aspect of being alone in her bathing. Her attempt at slipping back into her utterly relaxed and half-awake state was interrupted by the sound of the shoji door opening and the resonating of a large inhale of the springs atmosphere. Amayah, wanting to avoid ruining her moments of peace, did not turn to face the newly arrived individual, which was to be expected by most in the village due to her routinely displayed demeanor of being stoic and somewhat aloof.

The attempt, however, wouldn't help in the slightest... Much to the Mizukage's own displeasure and discontent.

A splash, one of a somewhat large caliber, soon washed over her like the waves of the beach, as if a whale had been tossed into the spring that she had found relaxation in. A simple turn of her head was all she did to try and mitigate the effects, though the portion of her body held above the water, which ranged from her collar bone and up, were now far more drenched than they previously were when she had fully submerged herself. The voice that followed it, and the face that readily presented itself to her mere inches from her own, were all familiar to her. If Amayah had been a few years younger, the feelings of irritation would have been easily read on her features, but not now. Listening to her ANBU subordinate with features as stoic as always, she had merely closed her eyes in response to the woman's idle chatter.

"Your sarcasm is noted, Yamasaki. However, I could say the same about you. Why aren't you pestering some shopkeeper about tacky, overpriced outfits that you commonly waste your savings on, or persuading some poor individual fool on the street to loan you money that they'll never see again in the remainder of their lifetime? Surly you have... 'better' things to occupy yourself with than conversing with me?" She used a finger to remove a few loose strands of her white hair that had stuck to her face and tuck them behind her ear as she spoke, making sure to express her uncertainty and disapproval with the slight pause in her sentence to how the woman spent her time. Then again, while she might disapprove, it wasn't her money that was being spent of pointless items, so it wasn't something that truly distressed her.

Amayah opened one of her eyes to view the woman before her, a questioning look glimmering in the maroon orb. "You haven't come to beg for another raise, have you? The answer, just in case, like last time, is no." The opened eye closed one again as the Mizukage allowed herself to slouch back again, her face remaining completely stoic as she began trying to regain her now lost position of comfort, though her hand moved beneath the waters surface in the most sly of manners toward her fellow shinobi's breast to give a firm and playful, though short-lived, fondle of one of her breasts before retracting it into a crossed position with her other arm under her own chest. "Besides, the hotspring is a place for relaxation and enjoyment. Not a place to discuss business or personal problems."
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Kiri ANBU
Kiri ANBU
Ryoko

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Misty Springs.   Kirigakure's Misty Springs. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 3:47 am

Jerking her torso back, stunned as to the harsh sentences being thrown at Ryoko just now. With her mouth open, releasing a small gasp, along with the back of her hand covering her mouth. As the palm of her hand was up front, came her three fingers slightly curled, with her thumb and pinky straightened out. Ryoko's lucid eyes widen, with her iris and pupils moderately shaking in complete shock. The other hand was just flat on the surface of the water The nerves this woman had to say stuff like that to the ANBU, after doing all the work she's assigned! But in honesty, that would be something Ryoko would actually do. Of course she can complain about something that's overpriced. If there's a cute outfit calling to her, yet the price is unbelievable, someone needed to fight for its rights! Not only that, but it was a little over the margin when it comes to begging with others on money. By all means, if she had to beg for money, the Kage would be her number one source.

It would look too desperate to simply just beg pedestrians on the street for money, as it would also hurt her title as an ANBU. Then again, most people don't know Ryoko of begging the Kage for some money. Then again, people don't need to know such information like that. That's classified. Right?  "Y-...Y-..Ya!!" The woman snapped loudly. As she snapped, she lunged herself at the same position she was in before, as she slapped both her hands into the water. "F-First of all, if you're going to address me by my last name like you always do, at least as a Ms. I always happen to address you by 'Lady', right? At least it's s-some sort of respect..! ...I think!" She started off. However, she had a feeling she would just make herself look even more stupid than she already is as of now. Ryoko doesn't really like to be out jerked by others, since it's her job. But, when it comes to the Kage, it felt like as if Medusa was staring into her soul. Poor Ryoko.

"And I do not beg shopkeepers... sometimes! If it's something cute or cool, of course I have to fight for their rights of being at a lower price for everyone to enjoy! Everyone needs to be treated equally, ya!?" Ryoko barked. Just... what was this woman going on about? She was just trying too hard. When it comes to the Lady, it's like as if the ANBU member couldn't stop tripping over her words. Usually because she doesn't want to get fired. "Also for... other things besides besides cute outfits! A-At least I don't stick to one, unlike you, ya!!" Ryoko continued to bark. "E-Everyone needs to express their creativity and freedom! That's what part of being a shinobi's all about! Part, ya!" Ryoko yelled, helplessly continuing to thunder at the Mizukage, at least trying to get some valid information to prove her innocent of being non-materialistic, yet Ryoko still continues to babble such ridiculous nonsense.

"And don't you dare think I'd beg any pedestrian for money, ya!" Ryoko still went on. This time, having her hands flat out, touching each other just by the middle finger as the rest of the fingers, including the middle, were all together. Then, she rose it over her head, still going on. It looked like Ryoko was just trying too hard to defend herself in this case. "I-I never beg other shinobis for money! Not even the richest ones! The only source or person I complain for money is you! No one else, and nothing else more, ya!" She shouted. As the Mizukage mentioned if Ryoko was about to take for a raise yet again and answered no in response, it somewhat made the woman ticked even more. She wasn't actually going to admit that's all she does to the Kage every time she sees her, then would come a desperate stage of begging.

Just when Ryoko was about to go on, she felt something being touched on her body, on her chest, specifically on her breasts. If felt as if someone was... caressing one of her breasts. Jolting her head up with little motion with confusion, she then looked down for a moment. As her head lowered to see what was touching her, it was the hand of the Mizukage fondling with the ANBU member's breast! As she felt one of her twins getting fondled for a short moment, Ryoko's face immediately went flustered for a moment, as she watched the hand motion roam about on her breast. Her silver eyes went back to being widen once again, with her thin lips being slightly opened in shock. Once the Mizukage was done, she then barked once more, "Y-Y-Ya!" As her voice was trembling and squeaking of somewhat embarrassment. Lowering her hands down, she then covered her breasts with her arms."...Tch..." Was all Ryoko could say.

Calming herself down for a few short minutes, she then released a light sigh with her eyes closed. Opening them, she then glared at the Mizukage, as she mentioned about the spa not being meant for any business or any dilemmas Ryoko had. Moving herself, she then sat next to the Kage. "I guess you're right." She shrugged. "I guess I'm so used to seeing you so piled up in that one little office for work. I even had a head of a missing-nin to show you, too." She added, as she slumped herself down a little, having a tiny fraction of her torso being covered by water. Heh, looks like Ryoko got a little ticked off from what the Mizukage said, just by a few words that shot the ANBU member right in the heart.

"Not going to lie... but you got me to snap right there, point blank. But, I guess you can't really take a joke from my sarcasm, ya?"" Ryoko faintly chuckled. Of course, she knew she wouldn't have any time for any of that in a spa, at least. "Still, I must say, you got me fucked up pretty well, Lady Ren. I'll give you credit for that." She sighed once more. "Besides, I thought I would use this time to spend some quality time with my boss. Of course, I would be doing other things right now. More important than this. Alas, from all the work I did this week, it was a must to come to the hotsprings of Kirigakure." She explained. Looking back at the Kage, she then lowered her attention to the Mizukage's breasts, that looked too good to be real. This brung out Ryoko's curiosity side well. The ANBU member shifted her eyes back and forth from the face of the Kage, to the chest. Without even thinking, Ryoko's hands slowly motioned forward, as if it had a mind of its own. Then, she would softly grope of her breasts, slightly squeezing it for a moment.

"Are these... real?" She asked, as she glared at the Kage's chest.
Back to top Go down
Amayah Ren
Mizukage
Mizukage
Amayah Ren

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Misty Springs.   Kirigakure's Misty Springs. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 5:23 am

Amayah let out a rueful sigh at the woman's expected outburst, not bothering to react in any other way than by closing her eyes and listening to the ANBU's ramblings with a hint of district disinterest in her body language. It seemed as though the evening was going to be spent in the exchange of blunt details, poorly constructed comebacks, and weary dialogue about things that held little to no grasp on the Mizukage's interest. Noticing the situation for what it would likely turn into, Ren had decided to abandon her search for her relocating her now lost position of blissful comfort and resigned herself to what would become of it, and thus took on a more traditional seated position against the stony edge; back straight, elbows resting on the rocks behind her and her legs outstretched and slightly crossed over one another at the ankles.

Unlike Yamasaki, Amayah wasn't one to gloat or take any form of satisfaction about someone being outdone or beaten, but she had to admit that it was mildly amusing to watch the ANBU cause such an uproar over something as tame as what was previously said. She figured the truth hurt the most, and quite frankly, she didn't care. Amayah was a realist who lived in the current reality, and the harsh truth was all she ever told. Ryoko was an easily read and rigid woman when one knew how she acted, after all, and that was one advantage that the Mizukage had over others that didn't, and she not many people knew how to use that against her. Amayah herself hardly wanted to, but even someone as even-tempered as herself needed to keep people in line, and she had no problem using any means at her disposal to do so.

She gave a sidelong glance toward her new bathing companion as she took a seat beside her, finally done with the majority of her ranting and now beginning down a more calm line of approach to the situation. It seems her groping of the ANBU's breast to distract her had worked after all, and the reaction she had received upon doing so was quite amusing, though whatever sense of joy she had gotten out of making Ryoko respond in such a way, it was not expressed facially. Closing her eyes once again in an attempt to fade back into the relaxed state she had once been in before Ryoko's arrival, now that she was done expressing herself, another sigh escaped her thin lips before she felt a peculiar sensation on one of her own breasts, which caused her to twitch slightly before her right eye peeked open to take in the sight of the ANBU returning the favor.

Amayah didn't seem all that fazed by the fondling, though, as she had technically left herself open for it with the positioning of her elbows, which left her bust unprotected. It was, in all honesty, to be expected, especially with regards to the situation and who all was involved in it. A low "hmph" escaped her lips before she removed her elbows from the rocky ledge and back into water, "Obviously. Grope all you like, though, if you're not convinced. You won't find anything artificial, no matter how hard you look. They're all natural and in ample supply, though the latter doesn't seem to be a quality of someone else's that I know.." Her single open eye glanced down at Ryoko's, making note of how much smaller her's was compared to Amayah's own before the very same hand that was utilized last time reached out to toward's the ANBU's other breast to return to grope with a slightly firmer grip. "Then again, there's nothing wrong with having a smaller size, Yamasaki, so there's no need to glare."

She purposely left out the adding of the 'Ms.' honorific simply for the added effect of driving home what she was saying, and because she was requested to do so only moments earlier. Closing the eye that she had opened, her arms returned to their crossed position under her bust with a feeling of indifference towards the fondling taking place on her own body. Deciding to let the somewhat enjoyable feeling stack with the relaxing water, she continued with her impassiveness. "Moving back on topic, I get out of the office every so often to wash away the annoyances and tedious residue that comes with the stress of running the village, contrary to popular belief, and while I don't outright believe the whole 'quality time' story given how easily it is to see through such a tale, I'm not opposed to it so long as it doesn't involve you even hinting at the possibility for anything related to even more financial aid."

The Mizukage's slender arms would break the waters surface, the left running over the right from the wrist up in a washing motion, letting another soft sigh escape her lips as the warm water caressed her pale skin.

Last edited by Amayah Ren on Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Kiri ANBU
Kiri ANBU
Ryoko

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Misty Springs.   Kirigakure's Misty Springs. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 2:16 pm

Those words struck Ryoko as if there were bullets. The same reaction as she had before came up again. Jerking her torso back, she opened her thin mouth slightly yet again, releasing a small gasp, along with the back of her hand covering her mouth. As the palm of her hand was up front, came her three fingers slightly curled, with her thumb and pinky straightened out for the second time. Ryoko's vivid eyes came to back to broadening, with her iris and pupils returned to their faintly shaking state. The drolling thing was that the ANBU member's other free hand still remained groping the Kage's breast, instead of joining her twin's palms of the shock phase she was in. She already felt her face heat up, as her cheeks began to fluster softly, but was unfortunately, still discernible by all means. D-Did... did she just... did she just insulted or called out Ryoko's bust size?

While Ryoko came back to her appalled state, she felt another groping attack coming along from the Mizukage on her breast once more, only this time, the grip was moderately a little vigorous. This caused Ryoko to even become even more unsettled, having her face slowly taken over by the reddening color. And once again, the ANBU's last name was left alone, with no title shoved in either. This woman deserved a smack right across the face, just to relieve the ANBU member, and her heating face. Sadly, Ryoko would get the beating of her lifetime if she ever pulled off a stunt like that, even though there are times where she really deserved it. She liked where her ass was placed still, and really didn't feel like having it rearranged. That wouldn't be so pretty as expected. However, the quantity of humiliation was ticking the woman off by all means, as well as being heavily out-jerked. If it was anything she hated, it would be the smell of being out-jerked.

"Y-Ya!!" Ryoko squeaked with a slightly angered tone, lightly momentarily jumping up and down, as if she was a child. Despite with an attempt to show her anger, it was nothing more than being rather mortified and flustered all over. Ryoko never really taken the whole... "touching" road, nor had any thoughts about it whatsoever. In other words, she was a complete virgin in terms of fondling, touching, or anything else that was about to happen within the hotsprings. Overall, this just shows that Ryoko can have her slightest shocked or flustered moments. "I-I happen to have at least a fair size of bust thank you very much, ya!" A flushed ANBU member bayed about. "It's reasonable, ya! B-Besides, I still have a lot of room to grow too, ya!" She continued, as if she had total conviction. Looking down at her own chest, she definitely felt as if there was more time for her twins to grow. And that, was something to be confident about. Or at least, for Ryoko.

The Lady then went back onto her story of coming here, then came onto not believing Ryoko's little excuse of trying to spend some quality time with her own boss, but instead would have that "Can I have a raise?" type of business going on. "Ya," She first started off with her habit word, beginning her little ran. "I'll admit, all I come for you is just for a little raise. Alright." She nodded Stating the truth really hurts Ryoko. "But I'm not not going to lie on this, there times where I want to spend time with my own boss, since she does nothing else more than being a workaholic all day; being nothing more than just someone who just wants some business done. Maybe I probably wanted  to know you better. Who knows?" Ryoko lightly shrugged. Then again, her explanation could be taken into literal bullshit, just to cover up the fact that Ryoko did want a raise. Though, the ANBU member thought she actually did mean all of that. Sadly, no raise would be expected.

"Though, I think it would be a little unrealistic to say all you do is work. You're human too, so I guess you do need your time off, ya?" Ryoko said. Since day one of meeting the Mizukage, she'd always thought all she ever does was work, work, work, not showing the slightest motion of having total liberty over herself, but instead drowns herself in the waves of travailing. "I mean, that is what you're known to do around the village, ya?" She chuckled softly to herself, showing such horrible humor that the Mizukage would probably just ignore, or a simple comeback would be thrown at once again.

Turning Ryoko's head back to the Mizukage's chest, she still noticed her hands were still remained on one of her breasts. Slowly opening them, then placing her hand back to her sides, she then sunk herself, just to the point where her breasts are under water, but still showing a cleavage. "I suppose that's what what spas are for, ya? To relieve stress and pain and such." She mumbled. "I came here just for a short relaxation, until you were already here." Ryoko then said, as she liberated yet another soft chuckle. Regrets were already running around Ryoko as she said those words. She still just hopes her ass would still be in the place she had it on.
Back to top Go down
Amayah Ren
Mizukage
Mizukage
Amayah Ren

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Misty Springs.   Kirigakure's Misty Springs. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 10:34 pm

The Mizukage continued her soaking as the conversation went on, listening to the woman seated beside her and making the most of the persistent groping of her breasts, which was, admittedly, a somewhat pleasant feeling when combined with the warm waters that currently enveloped her body and allowed her to sink back into a mildly relaxed state. Unlike her bathing partner, Amayah didn't take such physical contact as a reason for an over-reactive outburst, like the one's Ryoko had previously displayed, and instead made the most of them and the additional feelings it brought about. They were, after all, inside a hotspring, and such actions were to be expected amongst those who came here; even if the chances of them occurring were exceedingly low.

Allowing her eyes to drift shut a few moments after feeling Yamasaki's hand pull away from her breast, the Mizukage blindly reached over the edge of the spring in search of her previously discarded towel, which only took a moment to locate, before retrieving and dunking it within the spring water. Ringing it out slightly, she would bring it over her face in a washing motion before bringing it down her neck, over the cleavage of her breasts, then up and over her left shoulder and down the entirety of her left arm, before dunking the rag back in the water and repeating the process with her right shoulder and right arm, making sure to cleanly scrub the entirety of her torso as thoroughly as possible.

"I'm glad to see you admit your misgivings and unpleasant qualities so readily and openly. I never would have guessed for you to be so straightforward about them, especially when taking into consideration the little outbursts you've previously displayed in poor attempts to hide them, she paused for a moment to run the wet rag over the back of her neck and along her hairline before tracing it over her collarbone, then continued after quick, pleasant sigh. "It's a small sliver, but there might be hope for you yet. Now if we could just do something about your inadvisable spending habits to avoid future annoyances, we might be on to something..."

The Mizukage opened her maroon eyes and gave her conversation partner a sidelong glance, using her freehand, hidden by the water, to trace along the woman's thigh in an almost teasing manner before it pulled away and rested by the kage's side. Almost, but not quite. "In regards to the other issue, it's highly unlikely they'll get any bigger at your age, so it's a bit of a dubious claim to say your body has a lot more room to grow; you're a fully developed adult, after all. Now, since it seems like we'll both be here for a while, I have a small favor to ask of you," she paused yet again, this time shifting her bodily position to where her back was angled toward the ANBU, her washing hand holding the soaked rag over her shoulder as if to hand it off to her.

"I can't properly reach nor see my back, so I want to know if you'd wash it for me? A simple request and an even more common courtesy that's to be expected when in the spa with a partner, right?" She let the rag unfurl and drape over her back in full spread as she glanced over her right shoulder. "Surly it's not that much trouble to lend your hand...?"
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Kiri ANBU
Kiri ANBU
Ryoko

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Misty Springs.   Kirigakure's Misty Springs. EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 12:21 am

Ryoko felt a little twitch in her eye, by how the Mizukage was impressed on the ANBU member's franked attitude on herself and her negative habits. Was this some sort of achievement she unlocked? Should she actually be glad she admitted her stupidity in front of the kage? This felt more of a mistake than an achievement, really. Good going, Ryoko. You managed to please Lady Ren my admitting your stupidity and horrible habits in front of her. You deserve a cute dress, with that cute little hoodie, little baby rabbit sitting on the center... God, I should've bought that sweater! It looked so adorable, I just wanna squeeze and... and... As of now, she was having a little moment with fashion. Her thoughts were then interrupted, as Lady Ren then came on something about fixing Ryoko's little habit of begging for more money, or at least, spending it too much. That would be considered a very long term goal, if the Mizukage would actually have plans for Ryoko, for many reasons. And that's coming from a family who was fairly rich, and of course, someone who's materialistic, especially over money.

With her eyes looking straight ahead across the water to a stone, the silver, clear pupils shifted to the corner, glaring at her so called hotspring associate. A soft giggle vibrated in the room lightly. If anything, Lady Ren sadly pinned some points down on Ryoko's behavior. Maybe she should just at least try to change from being too materialistic. But like it was said before, that's coming from a woman's family who was fairly rich, and someone who's materialistic on mostly money. "Yaaaaaaaaa." She sighed faintly, sitting up with her back arched. "Well, then. I'm glad I was able to please you with such honesty, coming from a woman who's mostly spoiled." She said with little motion of shrugging, having more of a relaxed tone this time rather than being frantic. For now, it'd be best to stay unperturbed to any comeback this kage had in mind. If not, so much for sanity. Maybe she should... just try to relax.

Though, it felt as if fate was on her side, when she managed to react so little to a sketching type of feeling running on one of her thighs under water, just by a simple shiver traveling down her one of her thighs, fidgeting them around just moderately, with just a small amount of pleasure spazzing around in her body. Ryoko looked down on where her thigh was touched, then back at Lady Ren for a short moment. "Ya, you sure love touching me today." She mumbled, as she then turned her eyes back to the water before releasing yet another exhale in the space of the hotsprings. The woman wasn't too sure why the Mizukage was being so... delicate? Or maybe even touchy would be the correct word to use. However, Ryoko wasn't planning to complain at all, nor showing any signs of being irked. It must be her lucky day to be touched by her own boss. Not that she enjoys it or anything, or at least showing any excitement, unless having flustered expressions count.

Lady Ren then pointed out on Ryoko's apparently unrealistic goal on her bust growing bigger. That in a way, shot the woman like a bullet traveling through someone's skull. Ryoko just had to suck it in and just go along, et the slight twitching in her tranquillized eyes were telling another story. Wasting another soft exhale, sinking herself in the water just by a small percent, she chuckled slightly. "Ya, I guess it's mostly silly of me to try and think of such a blue-sky goal in life with already having an adult body." She said, as she twisted her back for a stretch, multiple cracking sounds traveling all over. "Buuuut, what can I say? Everyone has their dreams." Ryoko then exhaled again. "And apparently, I'm guessing my little avow is a dream." She added, as she then decided to turn her head back to the Mizukage.

As she turned her head, Lady Ren's bare back was already faced to Ryoko, asking if she could wash her back. A warm, yet somehow crooked smile came onto her thin lips as she glared at the Mizukage's back. Looking back at her turned head, then at the rag. With a happy nod, "Oh, but of course. I'll be glad to help assist you in scrubbing your back for you, Lady Ren." As Ryoko took the rag from her hand, then turned her whole body around to her back. Slowly repositioning herself, she then got on her knees. As she got on her knees, she then proceeded to move Lady Ren's large polar bear carpet hair out of the way with one hand holding it. She then leaned close over her back, while the other hand smacked the rag against the kage's back, as Ryoko scrubbed the rag roughly all over against her back. "One mustn't simply scrub slightly, if you want to get rid of those germs and experience a more... purified feeling, ya? I don't want my boss to experience future germs coming at her way without proper cleansing." She then said, half teasing half being actually serious. Well, at least it shows Ryoko cares in some way.

Eventually, Ryoko was just about done scrubbing the back of Lady Ren with a large amount rough rubbing, and slowly taking her time. "Alright... I think I'm done, by the looks of it." She said, as she pulled herself back for a moment, as her silver eyes scanned about on the kage's back. It looked perfectly clean to Ryoko. Looks like she actually did something good once in a while. She felt so proud of herself. A cute outfit was needed as a reward. However, it looks like she wasn't so done as yet. Laying back Lady Ren's... white hair on her back once again, Ryoko then brushed her whole part body on the Mizukage's back, along with her hair, as she then wrapped her arms under her bust, giving it a mellow hug. She then placed her chin right on Lady Ren's left shoulder, looking back down at the water.

"So... how are we going to go on about this, Lady Ren?" Ryoko then asked, mostly in a playful tone. "Maybe you can wash me in return, or maybe I can clean around your chest again, just be... extra squeaky clean and such; your call." She threw in some ideas on what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Amayah Ren
Mizukage
Mizukage
Amayah Ren

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Misty Springs.   Kirigakure's Misty Springs. EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 2:35 am

The evening had turned out far different than what Amayah had expected upon her arrival here. A lone bath in peaceful solitude, possibly consisting of a soak lasting an hour or two within the blissful waters of the Misty Springs, was what she was typically treated with during her previous excursions away from her office and the overweight stress that came with all the duties that lay within it. Instead, she was forced to forfeit her alone time in exchange for a partner that, in all honesty, she found to be quite annoying and tedious at times. However, within the short time they had been talking, not once had Amayah found herself experiencing any of those previously mentioned emotions. In fact, she found their discussion to be quite tame, in a sense, despite the words that were already exchanged seeming a bit harsh, especially those in which the Mizukage, herself, stated.

Almost no mentions towards her desire for borrowing money, and any "jerky" comments had been quickly slapped down by Amayah's own, but that was it. She found it a bit odd and, for now at least, a bit relaxing. Perhaps what she had told the ANBU about what the hotsprings were for had actually gotten through to her, and wasn't simply shrugged off like so many other and previously offered pieces of advice. Amayah had no qualms about being involved in a somewhat frivolous and mischievous exchange, despite how rarely she participated in them, but she found it somewhat curious as to Ryoko's true motives. The previous claims of her simply wanted to get to know her boss better seemed genuine, but Ren's very nature forced her to remain somewhat skeptical. Nonetheless, she would continue playing along until the situation grew beyond her interest.

The Mizukage cupped her hands just under the waters surface and once again splashed herself in the face, giving it another thorough rubbing and still wanting to enjoy the warm, tender touch of the water. Shaking her head slightly to clear away the excessive droplets, she rolled her shoulders slightly as she finally felt the thoroughly rough treatment her back was being given, which was something she greatly appreciated as it loosened her tensed muscles that had been frozen in place by her constant workaholic displays within her office, and in return she closed her eyes and allowed a soft, low moan of gratitude to escape her lips. It was along the same lines as a heavy-duty massage, only with the added benefit of soaking in heavenly waters of warmth while it occurred, which only added to the experience altogether.

Eye's still closed and stoic features not giving away any single sign of her suppressed enjoyment, though displaying no cues of displeasure either, she finally began to respond to all that was previously said, in between her grunts, groans, and low moans of appreciation as her muscles were worked loose―intentionally or unintentionally―by the arduous washing which caused her to arch her back only slightly, forcing her to sit far more upright than her original position intended. "Mmhm... Honesty is a trait valued and hated by many, but obtained and possessed by few. It's a rare thing in this world of ours, and those who don't hide their shortcomings are far more preferable in regards to situations involving interaction with one another. Ughh... It's a trait that I find far more befitting of a shinobi that any other."

She paused for second, letting out another low, appreciative grunt and hunching her shoulders forward to pull her back muscles taut so as to fully expose them to the abrasive rag-work that currently worked across her flesh before continuing. Dreams, by themselves, are fine, but they are not the same as wishes. Torturing yourself with aspirations that are hard to obtain is one thing, but confusing the two and chasing after something that cannot be achieved by logically sound reasoning and physically realistic standards, is simply counterproductive to one's own goals. You should focus more on achieving that which is in your grasp and not a construct of self-consciousness. Even for a woman, bust size isn't everything, after all. Aha... And touching you the way I did merely served to further ensure the points I was making got across."

She slowly opened her eyes when she felt Ryoko's efforts all but vanish from working her back, and the claim that she had finished gave birth to the Mizukage lifting both arms high above her head in a stretching motion before bringing them back down by her sides, a content sigh escaping her lips. However, an unexpected turn of events nearly caught Amayah by surprise as she felt Yamasaki's body press against her bare back and her arms wrap around her mid-riff, just below her breasts. The Mizukage gave a side glance toward the woman's face as her chin came to rest upon the Kage's left shoulder, her stoic features never changing even at the uttering of the woman's next words. It seems as though things might've gotten a bit out of hand, then again, the Spring's were a place to relax, so the embrace was met with no resistance.

"I suppose I could return the favor," Amayah said, raising her right hand up to touch on her chin, as if to portray herself contemplating the idea in her mind. "It would be common courtesy, after all, and you've certainly earned a bit of that considering how dedicated you were with the task... Hmm..." The slender index finger on her right hand continued to caress the edge of her chin as she regarded the situation, purposely moving herself back a bit to give birth to a long, singular, drawn out, slow, and light grind against Ryoko's body. "I believe I'm as clean as I'll get, since I've been bathing the entire time. You, on the other hand, I suspect could use a thorough scrubbing." The Mizukage's left hand bend around her waist, placing her palm on the inside of the woman's thigh's, to which she gave a slow, delicate caress of before it rose from the water with the palm open.

"So, you can let go, hand me the rag, and face the edge."
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Kiri ANBU
Kiri ANBU
Ryoko

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Misty Springs.   Kirigakure's Misty Springs. EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 1:51 pm

Honesty was something Ryoko both liked and disliked. Of course, she had no problem being frank, no matter how much opinions can hurt. Then again, as a perfectionist, things like admitting her flaws and confessing all of her wrong doings were mostly affecting her in a negative matter by a far mile. Truthfully, she just felt stupid for admitting all of that. But, being straightforward with herself was a trait she held. It felt nothing more than a lead, nor a hex. "Ya, I guess some people don't want to live in a world where actuality does nothing but slap people across the face. Or, nothing but lies can only aid them in comfort, since the truth could do nothing but mutilate them if they can't take it, because that's how probably most people view the word 'honesty', or how they're raised. That's just my cup of tea." Ryoko explained her point of view. If she had to admit, she would be like most people, where they had to do nothing but lie. Not because she's hiding anything, but to avoid admitting her mistakes and flaws. She got that from a family who threw a masquerade for her. "Maybe I'm beneficial to you, since I'm so frank, ya." She slightly joked.

"I guess so. Though, I'd rather stick to chasing things that I don't think I could achieve, ya. Call me stupid or crazy, but if I work at my best level, I can reflect on my mistakes, try not to do them again, and just... try again.." Ryoko then said, somewhat referring to having a raise is one wish or dream, or maybe having some extra money in her paycheck. That'd actually be lovely, to think about it. "But then again, I just try to hard to do the impossible, just because I think it is possible. Sure, it is silly of me to simply think I can work for the unworkable, but who knows, ya? Maybe I might get it to work, or somehow. Or, maybe I just try too hard to be perfect. Yet, here I am, showing off my annoying flaws. Surprisingly, I don't even think I'm perfect, just as yet. One day, I might. Just have to keep working hard on it, ya." Ryoko shrugged. Coming from an perfectionist, Ryoko would want to eliminate all of her flaws so it could be easier to reach perfection, just so she could go back to the regular, cool-headed kid she was before.

Ryoko somewhat tightened her grip around the Mizukage's waist, just by a small percent as she kept going, now on basically being uneasy of herself. "Don't know about that, Lady Ren. I'm... mostly what some people say to be a perfectionist, so probably being insensitive could be a trait I'll show off at times, such as my own bust. I just strive for perfection, ya. Shockingly enough, I'm not that insecure of my own size, even if looks would matter to me in my case." She went on. "My objectives and intentions change from time to time, Mizukage. One moment, I'll go for something completely ridiculous, and the next moment, I'd aim for something more rationale and  realistic. I don't stick to one motive and call it a day. Where's the fun of trying to improve yourself in that? Though, I can completely understand if you think all of what I'm saying is absolute asinine, but sadly, that's how I work, or just view things. It happens, ya?" The ANBU member fleshed out some of her thoughts.

A small giggle then came from Ryoko, as she curved her narrow lips with a tiny smile. "Hell, even at times I don't feel like bugging you for a raise, but I do it anyway, just because. It's just how my brain functions, ya. Maybe I do it out of amusement. I guess that's how backgrounds can really screw you up, and yet here I am, telling some sort of shitty sob story or personal experiences of myself that you're maybe not interested in." She exhaled softly, as she was slightly repositioning her head. "And the worst part, I didn't even want to say all of that to begin with, ya. But, I guess I needed someone to flesh it out on. It's what I get for trying to be honest with myself, right?" She said. Lady Ren then mentioned about touching the ANBU member, just to supplement points. A slight pouting expression came onto her face as her eyes shifted back to the kage. Touching someone to throw in some points across was new to Ryoko. "Well, aren't you a shrewd one today, Lady Ren?" She asked, now feeling moderately nettled.

The Mizukage then considered herself returning the favor of washing Ryoko, as her delicate right index finger began to fondle on the borders of her chin. "Y-Ya..." She stammered quietly, already having shivers travelings down her spine once again. The kage then lightly rubbed the back of her body on Ryoko's body, sending more pleasure waves to her body. "Y-You must REALLY enjoy trying to make some points across, ya?" She softly barked, feeling her face slightly going pink again. Somewhat expectedly, she still had her grip around Lady Ren's waist. There wasn't yet much of a sign of a single complaint coming from the ANBU member. Still, it wasn't like she was enjoying the ridiculing being presented to her.

"Y-Ya," Ryoko then snorted, deciding to take some offense to the Mizukage's comment on having the ANBU member receiving complete rigorous scrubbing. "I'm not that dirty." She mumbled. Well, considering how she tracked down a few missing-nins this week, it was another story. Ryoko then felt another fondling type of motion being done to her thighs again, which sent another shivering signal to her spine, creating small amount of shaking motions, remaining her light, pink colored face. Lady Ren then requested for Ryoko to let her go, in which she immediately did. She then gave the wet rag of which it remained in Ryoko's hands until now, then turned herself away from her bathing associate, showing off her bare back. "Ya, be sure you get every spot clean, no matter what. I don't want to end up sweating like a pig again if I don't get a good wash." She suggested or somewhat instructed, as she curled her left hand to her back, lifting up an index finger to point at it, then rests it down back to her sides.
Back to top Go down
Amayah Ren
Mizukage
Mizukage
Amayah Ren

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Misty Springs.   Kirigakure's Misty Springs. EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 8:10 pm

Taking the damp rag within the five slender digits of her right hand as her bathing partner prepared to swap occupations, Amayah dunked the cleaning cloth in the warm spring waters before ringing it out, glancing over her shoulder to watch her partner position herself appropriately for the coming task. Examining the sight for a moment, she finally began shifting her bodily position in such a way that would put her within a few centimeters of her companion, almost pressing their bodies against one another, and allow her to access to the ANBU's bare back. Positioning her head over the woman's right shoulder, the Mizukage' would extend the delicate index finger of her right hand and press it against Ryoko's backto slowly trace along her spine in a gentle fashion, almost bearing resemblance to something that could be considered teasing motion.

"Some people might not want to, but they have little choice in the matter. Actuality is not meant to cater to our whims, and reality is far from being classified as a perfect existence. Comfort is merely a preference that many individuals have, but it is not a necessity. Many fail to or refuse to realize this, but in the end that harsh truth always shatters the delusions many take shelter in, and that is why honesty is far better than dishonesty." A moments pause occurred in her speaking as she traced her finger back up the ANBU's spine and in between her shoulder blades, this time branching away from the center and drifting off to the sides, as if she were drawing a picture. This lasted for a few silent moments, Amayah making sure to trace out the entirety of the woman's visible muscles before tracing down her spine again.

The Mizuakge's hand came to a stop in the center of her companion's back, where her other arm would find it's way around Yamasaki's waist to pull her backwards, pressing the two of their bodies completely against one another with the addition of moving her mouth a tad closer to her bathing partners ear, her chin coming to rest fully on Ryoko's shoulder to mimic the position she had previously had, using the new position to continue where she had left off. "Perhaps, but everything that is apart of this village is beneficial to me in one way or another, just as I am beneficial to it. Realistically, it's simply a matter of 'how' valuable a person is and the weight of the benefits they provide; that is what determines their place in life. The fact that you are an ANBU is the proof of me acknowledging your worth, despite how unpleasant it can occasionally be to associate with you."

Amayah's dormant hand, previously placed in the center of Ryoko's back and sandwiched between the two of their bodies, would find itself wrapping around the woman's chest to gently brush against her chest, coming to rest on the same shoulder her chin was rested on. "That's despite the numerous substandard qualities you have. However, a piece of advice; perfection is something that should never be obtained. Strived for? Absolutely. Actually obtained? Never. The moment one reaches a level of perfection, they willingly forfeit the ability to grow stronger. The road that leads to perfection is a road to strength, but upon reaching the end of it, perfection itself is simply a dead end with no more room for improvement. So, think twice about that perfectionist aspect about yourself, or it might lead to something extremely uneventful..."

She paused a moment, switching her response to yet another previously spoken sentence, her hand sliding from her companion's shoulder and down to one of her breast's, where it rested and gave a noticeably firm squeeze. The other arm, which was wrapped around Ryoko's waist, slowly pulled back to allow the Mizukage's over hand to trace along her hips and over her stomach."Additionally, if someone cannot get their point across in a thorough manner, then it leaves the possibility for confusion and uncertainty. However, I admit that I did the things I did, and am currently doing, are simply because of the circumstances. This is a hotspring, after all. I might as well take advantage of the environment and use it to suit my needs."

Amayah pulled herself even closer, pressing herself against the ANBU's back firmly, her lips only a few centimeters from her ear. "Now then, I should get to work, ya?" She added in the little verbal quirk that was commonly utilized by Ryoko as she suddenly pulled back and away, the hand wrapped around the woman's chest lightly cupping  both of her breasts as she did so, as did the hand once positioned near her waist pull away entirely; the entire action exposing Ryoko's back once again. It was quickly and finally met with the rough wash rag slapping against it in it's fully soaked and spread form, held firmly in place by Amayah's palm in the center of her back. There was no easing into it, the scrubbing that the Mizukage began to administer began rough and rigorous, giving the ANBU the same treatment that she, herself, was given, though a bit more stringent and in her efforts to wash whatever grime and dirt that might still be marring the ANBU's figure.

"I'm a very thorough person, Yamasaki. I had planned on it."
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Kiri ANBU
Kiri ANBU
Ryoko

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Misty Springs.   Kirigakure's Misty Springs. EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 12:28 am

Ryoko waited as she just finished herself repositioning her bare back to the kage. Truthfully, she was expecting a regular scrubbing for her body without anything funky being completed. That apparently, went down the drain as the ANBU member felt as if her and the Mizukage's bodies were somewhat adjacent to each other. Her silver eyes grew back into a widening motion, as her face began to drown itself with a light blushing color. It wasn't so bad, since Ryoko didn't make any signs of a reaction for the kage to see, until she felt the same exquisite sketching motion that was done before that was on one of her thighs, to her now exposed back in a taunting manner. The ANBU member released a quick, fainted grunt with her back barely bending backwards, away from the Mizukage for a short moment, as a response to Lady Ren's ribbing tactic on her back. Luckily, she was glad the woman didn't catch her facial expression, since Ryoko did nothing more than a simple smooth bite to her thin, small lips. Yet, it could observed that her ears were slightly bright pink, unable to control the quantity of her reddening color.

The woman then slowly relaxed her muscles, as she decided to let the Mizukage work her tiny joshing magic through her her lissome,  graceful fingers, attempting to get used to the teasing motion being done on her back. She could still feel the shivers traveling down her spine, as Lady Ren's finger traced along the visible image of it. "T-True...." She mumbled for a moment. "B-...But honesty or not, others would just keep running forward, even if the truth would hurt them, and just comfort themselves with lies to make them feel better. No matter what, others would always try to find a way to walk around the truth. E-Even if it means destroying their hopes and such, ya. Th-There's no limit of how much one can be dishonest, despite the actual aftermath of wh-what you call 'harsh truth'." She stammered slightly, as she felt the center of her shoulder blades softly being caressed by a mere, gentle finger. After a moment, she felt her sides now being victims of this teasing montage, shifting her torso just barely, from left to right, as the gentle traces still mocked Ryoko.

Ryoko felt her body slightly getting pulled back, as it was now pressed against the Mizukage's chest. Her heart began to pound roughly on her chest, and at a faster pace as she felt Lady Ren's chin resting upon one of her shoulders, as if reenacting of what Ryoko did not too long ago. Her other shoulder somewhat shriveled up as the woman's lips were mostly close to one of her ears, lightly breathing, with an effort of trying to make it unnoticeable. Sadly, Ryoko wasn't too much of a pro at it. At this moment, she couldn't spit out the comments she wanted to say, due to being too busy embracing and being satisfied of such amazing body temperature being placed on her back. The motion of fidgeting came onto her legs, as small, muffled whining sounds emerged into the air from Ryoko. She felt weak, as if she had no control over her body, nor had the speech to speak up about this so called thorough rubbing being commenced. Y-Ya... it feels like as if I'm nothing more than a s-slave; limited freedom and actions to be done, and instead experiencing as if I'm held captive... yet... I-I'm not showing resistance or denial to any of this... is this considered normal...? She thought to herself.

She then sensed a gentle brushing motion going on on her chest, as she felt another chin rest nesting on the same shoulder the Mizukage rested it before. Still as of now, Ryoko's mind was literally going blank, just by these few actions being committed. She tried her hardest not to have her pounding hard being detected in anyway, as she still continued to faintly inhale and exhale. However, the breathing speed slightly increased, having her stomach inflate and deflate at a little differenced growing speed, and motion. Her eyes began to squint a little, still trying to endure and limit the amount of pleasure she felt on her body. I-I...I never knew the Mizukage's body was so warm and tender... it makes me want to take a long nap on it with its softness and great embrace... She thought, biting her lips slightly harder and barely angling her head up. Following up a firm squeeze on one of her breasts and the tracing motion now on track on Ryoko's hips and stomach, it looked like the ANBU member was about to snap in a desperate state at any moment, still tuning out the words that Lady Ren spoke of. The motions of inflating and deflating her stomach still stood out. This time, some drooling was exposed during the activity, with her mouth slightly open. Her desperate stage for more was slowly approaching.

It wasn't so long before yet another firm motion was implemented, this time on Ryoko's back. Finally, the woman snapped back to reality with yet another fainted gasp to act, as she heard one of her oral habits were used by the Mizukage herself, having her eyes widen larger than last time once again, and have her flushed face redden more. By all means, that was something new to hear that felt completely out of character for the Mizukage to say. Minor whining noises came to be more noticeable by the minute, with Ryoko's defense of blocking them were decreasing, as she then felt her breasts being lightly cupped. Y-Ya... and here I am... anticipating for the actual work... tch... just... damn this woman so with her delightful body. She thought, as the fidgeting movements of her thighs sped up, as her impatience grew. The irony of this was that Ryoko actually took her "working" comment to another to another thing. And it was definitely prurient for that matter. It was a little saddening for the ANBU member to become so sensitive to all the teasing, as this was somewhat hurting her pride of an attempt to model as a strong ANBU member.

Ryoko felt speechless, as she already felt her lips being numb, nothing to say anything else more for this situation. However, finding some voice left in her, in a trembling, yet confident voice, she then barked weakly, "J-Just... g-get to work... y-y...y..." She felt afraid to even say her oral habit once more, now that the Mizukage said it. Strangely, it sounded a lot soothing and beguiling when she says it. The ANBU member felt some shame as Lady Ren said Ryoko's quirked word, probably hoping to say it around her even more, just so she can hear it and simply be pleased with her stern, yet alluring voice. Suddenly, a large slam appeared on the center of Ryoko's back, causing the woman to break out of all of her affectionate thoughts, with a large flinch motion being made on her torso, thrusting her chest forward with her back, resulting her arms to spazz in shock in crooked poses, as if they were tree branches.

"FUCK!" Ryoko howled in pain, as she felt multiple of her fingers twitching at different timings, wiggling her back. "GOD DAMN, WOMAN!!" She howled once more. It looked like Ryoko went back to her normal self for a short while. By the looks of it, the Mizukage decided to copy the ANBU member's style of scrubbing her back from earlier, yet with harder force. Somehow, Ryoko was somewhat expecting that to happen, but not this hard as she hoped. This could obviously be concluded that Ryoko was in much pain right now. Not only that, but rough scrubbing came to her back, only making the woman wiggle her back more to relieve pain. Unfortunately enough, Ryoko needed to work on her endurance of pain. Though just a few moments later, Ryoko then began to stretch her back onto Lady Ren's scrubbing hand, not only actually relieving the stress that was on her bones, but also had an itch during the teasing session on her back, too."Ahaa... right there.... riiiight there." She hummed happily.

Finally, the Mizukage mentioned about being a thorough person, not to mention remembering of how she said of admitting of touching Ryoko, but just for so called "circumstances." This had the woman creating some thoughts and questions that would be a bit out of place to ask, yet possibly readable of where Ryoko was going with it. "...Wo-...Would you... do this to someone else... th-then?" She shyly asked, as her face still remained hot and bright pink. She threw her arms down back beside her, with her hands forming into a fist within the spring waters. "Wo-...Would you... do this to literally... any other woman in here if it wasn't me... j-just because of the circumstances since you-you're in the hotsprings, Lady Ren? Si-Since you mentioned to be a thorough woman as you claim?" She questioned, with great tremble in her tone, with her eyes looking straight at the water, forming a most likely pouting expression on her face. Honestly, she felt... special of the Mizukage doing those things, despite trying to get any points across and the situations of bathing in a spa, being touched like this, especially from the kage herself.

"Do-Don't worry... I'm able to handle on the truth, or at least control myself..." Ryoko weakly chuckled. As of now, she tried her best to avoid being readable, just by having her back remaining its same position to Lady Ren, as she still seem to yet drool just slightly more. Though, the woman was just too stiff and likely frozen in place to even swipe it off.
Back to top Go down
Amayah Ren
Mizukage
Mizukage
Amayah Ren

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Misty Springs.   Kirigakure's Misty Springs. EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 9:42 pm

Amayah couldn't have helped but to compare her bathing partner to a large clump of wet clay at this point, as if she she were being molded and shaped by the deft fingers and at the mercy of their ministrations, the effects of which seemed blatantly obvious to the Mizukage by the the trembling and subtle movements that took place all over the ANBU's body, which were felt through the physical contact that the Lady's adroit fingers partook in, despite Yamasaki's rather persistent attempts to hide them. The signs weren't just physical, however, as alongside the delightful effects that were being felt by bodily means was the stammering in the latter's voice and faltering in her otherwise demanding demeanor, which aided in spotting the effects that the teasing had on her. The rough scrubbing that had only seemed to provide a bit of discomfort, signaled by the sudden outburst of pain, only lasted for a few moments before touching upon a rather enjoyable sweetspot that quickly quelled any displeasure that had surfaced.

Deciding it was best to play on everything that had previously occurred and to further emphasize on the pleasurable feelings that she had caused to consume Ryoko, the rough movements of the rag were quickly mitigated into far more comfortable and leisurely, though still quite firm and assertive, strokes which were moved in a parallel pattern that went up and down the ANBU's back instead of from side to side. They would be started from the back of the woman's neck and moved as far down as the lower back before repeating the process, though they would lack the feeling of a palm working the rag, as Amayah had instead decided to maneuver the cloth with her five slender and outstretched digits, allowing the ANBU to feel all five of her finger tips slowly and rigidly trace along the exposed, tender flesh of her bare back through the cleaning cloth, as if mimicking her previous motions with all of her digits.

"The very nature of humanity is to be stubborn, that is true. However, the power of dishonesty cannot block out that of realization. If one were to use the harsh truth in the most proper and effective ways, one could destroy another person's entire world with a few simple words... Those exposed to it would no longer be able to run, as that truth would rip through any dishonestly constructed wall that they would try to hide behind." The Mizukage paused for a moment, both in speech and in washing, while she went about changing her bodily position so as she would be sat normally within the water behind her partner, her long legs outstretching beside Yamasaki's own where upon the left one would bend and wrap around the ANBU's waist from behind and the right would drape itself over Ryoko's own right leg, the action pulling their lower bodies against one another. Then the washing would continue in it's previous pattern, as would Amayah's continuation and conclusion of what she was previously saying.

"No matter how hard an individual tries, no matter how adamantly they try to reject reality, it will always find them, then it will shatter their delusions and expose them to the thing they despise the most; the truth. You cannot run and you cannot hide. You can try, of course, but in the end it's merely a hollow aspiration with no true reward to recompense the effort you've put forth on display. That is the power of being brutally honest. A lie is always callous, as it's based on deceit, and thus it degrades the bond between individuals. It makes you untrustworthy. The truth, however, can be both gentle or harsh, as it relies on solid facts to make it's point. It can bring about happiness,  despair, or nothing at all, but in the end, regardless of which one it takes the form of, you are never called a liar. In a sense, the brutality of being cruelly honest can be compared to quicksand when regarding those kinds of individuals; once exposed to it, you are trapped. Struggle and lie, and you simply sink faster. But if you wait patiently and come to terms with that truth, you just might be able to find a way to escape."

Continuing with her use of the rag, the entity of the ANBU's back would have already been completely washed from top to bottom in parallel strokes, the lower areas having forced the rage to have been sandwiched between the lowest portions of Yamasaki's back and Amayah's own waist, before the rag was withdrawn from her partners back. Looking over the bare picture before her, the Mizukage's eyes would follow the details displayed with an almost subtle attraction. Clenching the rag in her right hand, she would once again extend her index finger to trace along the particular features, starting with the spine before expanding her tracing to the shoulder blades and the taut muscular details that came with her suitable shinobi physique. The bare back of her bathing companion was now clean, but that doesn't mean she was done with it. The previous display the ANBU had demonstrated with regards to the teasing was something of interest, and Amayah wanted to see just how much Ryoko could take before anything happened.

Ren found the next question a bit interesting, though she found the question and the trembling tone that asked it to be akin to an opening that she could exploit to put Ryoko along a more suitable road of breaking her bad habits. Releasing the rag, she would let the damp piece of fabric fall between the two of their sandwiched lower bodies before leaning forward, placing and pressing the front of her body against the full entirety of Ryoko's back. Moving her head, the Mizukage's chin would come to rest on Ryoko's right shoulder, her mouth now aimed more in line with the ANBU's neck than her ear. Delicately following this action, her left hand would find a perch the left shoulder of her bathing partner where it would slowly begin tracing her fingers down and along the length her arm beneath the waters surface. The right hand of the Kage would wrap around the chest of her partner, the hand finding a place on her right side near the armpit to lightly compress the woman's breasts with her forearm.

"Why do you ask?" She gently inquired, her face still in possession of it's stoic features as her breath would gently touch upon the woman's neck, the fingers of her left hand finally having traced down to Yamasaki's where Amayah would interlock with those belonging to the ANBU's from above, using her own hand to press Ryoko's against the spring's bottom and hold it there. "The circumstances regarding each individual are naturally different, irregardless of the environment and situation, hotspring or otherwise, so the logical answer is obviously not. The fact that I'm a thorough person has nothing to do with those kinds of variants nor does it control the actions I would take, it just means I handle them in a very detailed manner. However, my curiosity has been somewhat peaked, now." The leg wrapped around Ryoko's waist would tighten a bit, as would the arm wrapped around her waist, both of which would further compress the ANBU's bare back against Amayah's body. "What if I would? What if my answer to that question, was yes? What would you feel? Jealousy? Resentment? Both, perhaps?"

The fingers she had interlocked with the ANBU's from above would tighten slightly, as would her forearm that covered the woman's breasts to further compress them, though not the point of where it would seem painful, and the leg that had wrapped around her waist, firmly locking their lower body together with the rag between them. She'd move her lips closer to Ryoko's ear this time, the next words coming out in a slightly demanding whisper. "Tell me."
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Kiri ANBU
Kiri ANBU
Ryoko

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Misty Springs.   Kirigakure's Misty Springs. EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:36 am

The feeling of the rough scrubbing of the woman's back came to an end for a short moment. At first, she felt glad, now that she didn't need to endure anymore pain that somewhat traveled around her back. Though, it felt more of a mini unruly massage being given instead of a normal scrub. Looks like that's what she deserves for doing the same on the kage. Sadly, as she asked the questioned, it felt as if another ribbing attack was about to commence. Ryoko felt her back being leaned on, completely squeezed by the Mizukage's front torso, which made the ANBU member flabbergasted for a moment by the sudden action, yet somehow, expecting for another joshing wave to happen, as Ryoko would try to prepare herself to stay strong. Nonetheless, she would end up letting her guard down even more than she already had. I hope it's not too late to take back that question... She thought, as she minimally squirmed at the grasp being held on her back as a response. Ryoko tried her best not to show any vibes of glee in sense of pleasure, with just multiple releases of minor whining filling the air, with her head still remaining pointing directly at the water.

Ryoko's head flinched a little, as she felt her right shoulder being taken over by Lady Ren's chin, causing her to shift her eyes to the opposite direction on the side, slightly moving her head, in an attempt to hide her flushed face. She then felt yet again, a sketching motion running down on her left arm, as shivering waves continued to travel her spine, resulting to Ryoko squirming her arm in a ticklish manner, moderately. She then felt her chest being wrapped around, with her breasts being softly pushed down. Weak grunting notes began to emerge as these actions were committed, with her eyes shifting directions from left to right, trying to think of what to do. Though luckily enough, the ANBU member began to show little signs of resistance by nudging around slightly, attempting to break free, little by little from the Mizukage's grasp. Unfortunately enough, it looked like those efforts wouldn't have much chances of actually getting her free. But, she was able to slowly reach her right hand to dab off the drool that hung from the left corner of her lips, then slowly placed it back down to her side once again.

The question the ANBU asked earlier was then responded with a question of the Mizukage's own, asking why did Ryoko asked her question from before. Even the ANBU member herself didn't even understand why she asked that question in the first place. Maybe her mind was just foggy for a moment, resulting in possibly speaking nonsense, who knows? "We-Well..." She then started off, trying to make a quick excuse. "Ma-Maybe I was just... c-curious... I-I guess?" She went on with long pauses, containing some stammering in her speech, settling in some questioning tones, as being the aftermath of a fake answer in response to the Mizukage's question. Her eyes continued to hopelessly search around the area of the spring, in all directions with quick pacing. She then felt Lady Ren's breath gently landing on Ryoko's neck, causing her to make little shaking motions. "Y-Y...La-Lady Reeeeeeeen..." She cried softly, avoiding to use her oral quirk for a moment as she vaguely jerked her head, along with her neck away from the Mizukage's lips.

Ryoko's hand was intertwined with Lady Ren's hand, as it was then crowded onto the bottom of the springs within the bath, as if it was pinned tautly like a nail, with the feeling of having almost no control to move her hand. Her head still continued to spin around, as she went on to struggling to get herself free, yet no progress was still meant to be made. "Let gooooooo..." She whined once more, as her resistance was slowly climbing up along the scale. The Mizukage then mentioned something about the answer basically being no for her question, which made Ryoko jerk her head up in shock, with her eyes widening. She still however, did not make any eye contact with the woman, and still had her eyes settled within the waters of the hotsprings.

"Re-Really?!" Ryoko gasped softly, sounding as if she achieved something. "Y...Ya... I mean... obviously." She grumbled. "I-It'd be a li-little creepy a-and reputation wrecking for a k-kage to simply touch other women in a spa... f-for whatever reason." She added, with a slightly nervous laugh, as her series of stammering was still in effect, It didn't look like Ryoko was a pro at trying to cover her mistakes and emotions by the situation presented to her. Either way, she at least managed to control her deviant behavior. The Mizukage then told the ANBU about her curiosity level rising up. The leg and arm that was tangled around Ryoko's waist continued to firmly press her back against the woman's body, releasing yet another wave of whining noises.

She was then asked how she was felt if the answer would of been yes, as to how she would feel about it. It wasn't so unnoticeable to sense the woman's heartbeat rapidly increasing. However, this was where Ryoko wanted to refuse to speak, yet had a feeling if she would drive herself around her personal feeling about it, the teasing might go on. The numbness within her lips continued to carry on, as she was trying to think of a quick response to give. If she lies about it, there could be a chance the Mizukage does touch others, but who knows? If she tells the truth about it, only nothing but having her face flushed more would occur. This was as if Ryoko was choosing to commit suicide or not. Yet, she then felt a taxing whisper entering close in her ears, causing her to flinch her head even a little farther. "...I-I..." She couldn't put the words in her head correctly. She didn't want to sound as if she admitted defeat, but she couldn't take the teasing any longer.

"I..." Ryoko still tried to formulate the words she wanted to speak, yet no sentence sounded as if she had a counter to this. There was no other choice sadly, but to express her opinion about it, as only a white little lie could worsen the situation. "I-I'd feel... both... I'd be jealous if you... touch anyone but me... and... I-I don't know... I'd just feel jealous, ya" She then ended her little stuttering session with her oral quirk, once again, with her face even lighting up more, turning her head completely away in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Amayah Ren
Mizukage
Mizukage
Amayah Ren

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Misty Springs.   Kirigakure's Misty Springs. EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:11 am

It would be a lie to say that Amayah wasn't taking at least some form of minor enjoyment out of watching her bathing partner transform from a hardened member of the ANBU Corps into a bashful woman consumed with embarrassment, even if the former didn't facially display it. The vague and discreet movements that Yamasaki bespoke were obvious to the astute woman watching over her, each and every one of them being observantly and eagerly noted. The stammering that infected her voice and whining that filled the air was easily heard and demonstrated the woman's disquietude, the shuddering taking over her body and the minor efforts to pull away was intimately felt and betrayed the feelings of euphoria that she was being subject too, and the subtle signs of timorous behavior were obviously noticed and further solidified all of the above.

The signs of resistance were met with a solid yet fluid response, the grip she maintained on Yamasaki's hand tightened slightly, as did the leg that was wrapped around her waist and the arm over her chest to indicate that breaking loose would be highly unlikely. Further implying this, the Mizukage's extended leg which was draped over Ryoko's right would suddenly rise, bending at the knee which would lightly break the waters surface, the action causing her right foot to gently brush along the inside of the ANBU's leg before stopping near her thigh, the location where it would stay. The would likely trap the formers leg inside the 'hook' that the bent knee would make, further restricting her bathing partners options of movement. However, during it all, the Mizukage's body did move in sync with her partner so as to maintain her hold without causing any form of true discomfort.

She found the woman's stammering excuses to be somewhat winsome and slightly endearing, which made the lightest and faintest of smirks form on the edges of Amayah's lips, though barely noticeable upon her otherwise still stoic features. Closing her eyes for a the briefest of moments with a long, slow inhale of the spring's air, she pondered upon her response before a soft whisper would escape the woman's lips to form a reply, moving her head forward with Yamasaki's own to move her mouth even closer to her neck than it was before, mere centimeters away from nuzzling the exposed flesh, purposely doing so to let her breath further caress her captives neck in the most teasing of ways. "Curiosity can lead to many things, Ryoko. However, even curiosity requires a reason; a more detailed explanation towards it's occurrence. That's what I want to know."

The ANBU's soft whining and the squirming that came with it were observed with the Mizukage's full attention, which caused her to firmly enclose her body around her bathing partner even more. Amayah slid her forearm down the woman's chest, dragging it along both of her breasts and down her stomach, placing the arm that was once wrapped around her chest now around her stomach, mere inches above where her leg had wrapped around. The fingers of that arm began to slide up and down the woman's left side where it had found it's hold, teasingly slow in pace as it traced up and down from the center of the side to the hip, and back again. Utilizing the grip her other hand had on Yamasaki's own, with their fingers still interlocked, she would force the ANBU's hand, along with her own, to relocate in between the woman's thighs. This would make even more of the "captive" woman's body fall under Amayah's authoritative shadow.

"Let you go..?" She gently asked, her mouth still mere centimeters away from nuzzling her neck, the fingers of her right hand still tracing along the ANBU's left side in a gentle fashion, the rest of her body still embraced by the Mizukage's body and it's radiant warmth that would combine with the springs own. "Why? It's not hard to see that you seem to be fully enjoying yourself and your current situation. Am I wrong?" She paused, letting another of her warm breaths escape to dance over her partners exposed neck in a tender wave, moving her head forward even more to position her lips mere centimeters from her partners ear, barely grazing the earlobe. "I don't want to see you stumble around, being unable to walk properly while you try to compose yourself. So relax, enjoy the spring. I don't bite... much."

She pulled her head away, though still resting her chin on the woman's shoulder to watch her nervous glances dart around the spa. She closed her eyes again for a mere moment, letting out a subtle humming before continuing her response. "Obviously. My reputation is something I've worked very hard to obtain, and I don't want it tarnished, even a little bit." The maroon orbs that acted as the Mizukage's eyes opened once again, an exhale allowing another breath to touch upon the ANBU's neck. "However, we're all alone here and I know I can trust you, so I believe that possibility is something undeserving on my worry... Isn't it?" The question came off as somewhat demanding, a rather powerful breath of warmth escaping to make claim to the woman's neck once again as a form of more harsh teasing, the tone of her voice having been overflowing with the insinuation of punishment if their time in the spa was ever divulged to anyone outside of the two of them.

Amayah had already taken notice of the fluster making itself at home on Ryoko's face; the reddening of her cheeks, the darkening of her ears, the frigidity behavior altogether. It matched with the stammering answer that she had received. The Mizukage hesitated for a moment, contemplating her response by fully nuzzling her partners neck as she looked away in embarrassment. She pulled away to make just enough space for her to speak, the hand tracing over Yamasaki's stomach fully wrapping around against and finding a hold on her side, re-instigating the full embrace that was previously in place. "Jealously also requires a reason, doesn't it? It doesn't just 'happen' without predetermining factors." She paused, bringing her lips back up to the ANBU's ear for another whisper. "So explain to me, why would you be jealous?"
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Kiri ANBU
Kiri ANBU
Ryoko

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Misty Springs.   Kirigakure's Misty Springs. EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 1:10 am

Ryoko didn't know how much she can endure the teasing. Each time she says a word in any other way, from being confident to completely being a little reticent, the teasing would strengthen regardless. Her face would even lighten up, as if it was a large, pink balloon, filled with the emotion of flustering. Her pride of being an A-Ranked keen ANBU member who shows no pity towards others, to a now sheepish persona, who's licentious side would soon still stand in the process of breaking out. The woman couldn't even spit out her wanted words properly, or would somehow have them twisted up, having the vocabs either worded in other way, or just left it there as it is. The cynical member that once showed a rebellious attitude, has shifted herself down to a poor, defenseless little kitten. No matter how much she tried to be reluctant, or show any detest towards the continuation of the teasing, it seems like it was observe to Ryoko's actual vibe. The predominance of the resistance left within the ANBU member grew short, but yet still going strong with it as it is. Showing some strain left in her, the woman tried one last time to attempt and wiggle out some sort of grasp from the Mizukage, despite the hard grips on her body.

Still, there was not even a hint of breaking free. Instead, Ryoko obtained a moderately tightening grip on her hand pinned underwater, the leg that was tangled on her waist, and the wrapped arm around her chest, as a  The action point for trying to break loose was now opted out, which meant for her thought of freedom now vanished in thin air. Another tracing move was then placed on Ryoko's right leg, slowly traveling up to her thigh, whereas the sketching motion ended. Her clear, silver eyes quickly shifted to where her right leg laid under the water. From there, she saw a bent knee right over the ANBU member's right leg, limiting the amount of movements she would attempt. Letting out a soft exhale from her thin lips, she then shifted her silver eyes way, continuing to sink herself in the series of minor whining. The heart trapped inside her chest still managed to thump loudly and noticeably, with Ryoko's body temperature slowly heating up. There wasn't much to do left, nor were there any options to try and attempt, except for looking flustered, and whining noises.

Although close to her ear for a moment, Ryoko could already hear the sound of inspiring from the Mizukage, as she took a moment for a response to the woman. The comparison of Lady Ren's calm, expressionless facial features and the flustered, heating expressions Ryoko held were none alike. Rather really, she felt vexed from thinking that she's possibly being shamed by the woman for whatever reason it may be, or just for her own amusement under that stoical expression. Going in depth of her own thought, an annoyed expression emerged into her flustered face, throwing in a grouchy pout to show her annoyance, and this manner was actually invisible, yet still remaining a light pink image for her face. Yet, no words were able to travel right pass her thin lips, as her seemingly cold side glance laid upon Lady Ren, who pondered about on her response. A agitated, yet a very low grunt was formed from her vocal cords, feeling as if she was finally getting some control over her facial expressions for once.

Ryoko felt the Mizukage's whisper finally, and slowly entering in her ears, as she then then felt her neck gently being breathed upon, immediately wiping off the annoyed look she once had, as it then transformed back into a flushed, embarrassed expression, which caused her to fidget her head slightly while turning it back away. Not only that, but what shocked Ryoko was that the kage actually addressed the ANBU member by her first name. Her eyes still widen, she averted her eyes once again, away from the Mizukage. "W-Well... my type of curiosity doesn't need any explanation... it just... comes and goes, ya?" She mumbled. Her statement was both a white lie, yet a peculiar opinion. For a lie, it's of course she doesn't want to go in depth with her reasons, however, she doesn't really know how to put two plus two together and get the correct answer. In other words, she doesn't know how to put her thoughts together without making a fool out of herself as she is right now with the amount of lacking resistance going on as of now.

The Mizukage's grip on the ANBU member's body continued to have a firmer grasp, slowly having Ryoko making just barely minimal wiggling movements with her torso, since the amount of free control of her own body was very limited, but it was worth the try. Her body temperature continued to rise by a small amount as the embrace was tightened. Lady Ren's dragged her arm across the woman's breasts, causing her to release another quick yelp, and down to her stomach, near where her leg was wrapped, feeling her left side receiving the same tracing motion once again from the previous times, shivering waves traveling all over Ryoko's body, as the Mizukage would also feel her trembling from her tight embrace. Her hand was then suddenly lifted up by the woman, still showing some resistance yet again into trying to pull back her hand down, but as expected, no progress was made. The hand was then moved, along with the Mizukage's, in between the ANBU member's thighs, increasing her trembling motion to a much more observant manner, still releasing some whining noises.

"En...Enjoying it? Y-You're thinking I'm enjoying all of this razzing shit you're pulling off, y-ya!" Ryoko then barked. The trembling tone still traveled in her voice due from the gentle tracing motion that continued on brushing on her left side. Another series of warm breathing landed on her neck, with another soft moaning sound to sweep off through her lips. "H-How the hell c-can I even relax w-when you're freaking touching me, ya!" She barked once more, still shivering from the warm breathing dancing on her bare neck.  Though, as she yelled those words, her muscles were slowly relaxing, as if she gave up and trying to resist the teasing given; no longer having a stiff figure in the clutches of the Mizukage. Honestly, it was getting a little tiresome for the girl.

Another wave of warm breathing came onto her neck, as Ryoko began to grow restless at the amount of times her defenseless neck was being exhaled upon, but still remaining a flushed face. "O-Of course you can trust me... but wh-who knows? What if someone saw a-all of this YOU'RE doing, ya?" She squeaked slightly at this time, a rough exhale being brought upon her neck; attempting to blame all of this on the Mizukage, regardless if Ryoko was technically enjoying all the teasing. It was a definite fact that the woman would even bother trying to remember this embarrassing moment.

Ryoko felt a cuddling type of feeling growing on her neck as her head remained turned away from the kage, causing her hum her moan just barely, yet still noticeable to hear. The tracing motion then ceased, as she felt another tangling motion lying on her stomach yet again. She was then asked to explain on why would feel jealous, afterwards. This was another life or death-like situation where she should either be again, frank or just spill a white lie, in which she didn't want to tell her opinion, yet a white lie can always screw up badly on Ryoko. However, a small idea came up in her head, yet felt as if it was a tricky task to pull off. Nonetheless, it's at least better than to be left defenseless almost the entire time. I have so much regrets with what I'm about to do. Maybe it's a good way to... sweet talk my way around it instead of being so straightforward about it. She thought. With a small exhale, she then decided to proceed with her little thought. This wasn't an attempt to show she was lying about anything, but it would be a lot better than to admit it in a timid way. Maybe even get back at the Lady, who knows?

Hoping to find some sort of small gap to at least rotate her body just by a small percent within the firm grasp by the Mizukage, so she can rotate her head to Lady Ren's head whereas which it was rested upon the woman's shoulder. From there, Ryoko's completely flustered face would show a better view of her expression. A soft smile would then perch along her small, thin lips as her natural, misty silver eyes would then stare into the brownish-crimson colored eyes that the kage wield. Another sigh, yet this time, the exhale instead sounded... ecstatic instead of showing another series of whining and such. Taking another deep breath, taking in just a small amount of oxygen in her body, her smile grew larger, as she then spoke, "Oh... I don't know, Mizukage. Aren't you already denoting the reasons more than enough for me to even explicate? Should words even have to be used to illustrate?" She then questioned, as she tiled her head to the left, just slightly, as she hummed passed a small, joyful giggle, jerking up her other shoulder in synchronization with the small chuckle.

Ryoko's voice surprisingly shot from being a shy, timid woman who was left with limited actions and comebacks to compute, to a more confident and content, as if she was relieved of getting something off of her chest. "There's actually a LOT of reasons to go about on why I would be jealous, my dear Rennie." She spoke softly, satisfyingly purring at the little nickname she said with the Mizukage's last name instead of the formal title Ryoko would usually address the kage by. Using actual other hand that was free during the entire teasing session, she would then lay her willowy shaped fingers to lay them down on the Mizukage's chin that laid on the woman's shoulder, slowly, and delicately fondling her chin, as if it was nothing more than a cute, little animal infant, in a similar style that the kage performed. "But, where should I begin...?" She huffed lightly, still caressing her fingers on the kage's chin, as if it was something she truly enjoyed doing to pass the time.

"Perhaps... maybe showing off your joshing skills to other women right here in the spa with your light, soft fingers?" Ryoko first started off. "I mean, I do doubt that you would do this to other women, as being the great Mizukage that everyone both adore and despise. Who knows? Maybe I'm the first woman or even person to actually be touched by you like this. Not too sure. Maybe I don't want your exquisite fingers to dare and try to try and touch anyone else but me, or even trying to softly rub on others. Maybe I just want you all to myself because of all of that." She then explained herself, as she then touched one side of the Mizukage's face, lightly rubbing her cheek. "Like I said, there's a lot of reasons to go over. I'm not even sure if you want to listen to them all. However, I'll be glad enough to sit here and go on, ya?" She nodded.

Placing her other freed hand down, Ryoko then drew her face closer to the Mizukage's, as she then touched her small, fragile nose to the other woman's nose, making little shaking movements with her head, as if she was nuzzling it. Once she stopped, she then had her nose remaining touched with the kage, still having on a cheerful smile, releasing yet another small giggle from her thin lips. "Forgive me if you think this is all some sort of act I'm trying to put on. Hell, you must be unamused with one I'm doing with that deadpan expression that you always have on. But, what can I say?" Ryoko continued to speak in her soft tone, as she pulled herself back for a moment, then lean to one of the Mizukage's cheeks, with her lips just a half inch away from being right on spot. As her thin, small lips were close, she gave them a quick lick around them. Once she was done, Ryoko would then pull her tongue back in her mouth, and proceed to give Rennie a small, wet kiss to her cheek.

As the small kiss came to be, Ryoko drew her head back once more. This time, she tilted her head the opposite direction she tilted it the first time as she took an actual glance at the Mizukage. She then again pulled her face even closer to Rennie's face, this time with an attempt to have her lips, at least a centimeter or two. "We had about that talk about honesty, and here I am, pouring my heart out to you." She spoke once more. Ryoko's face still remained flushed during the entire time she made her little comeback, and probably grew even lighter as she did those actions, maybe as some sort of proof that she's telling her actual opinion.

"Like you said, a spa's a spa. There's no need to continue to be worked up in a place where resting should only occur. So, I should just settle down, relax, and enjoy. Isn't that what you said to me before, Amayah? Here I am, actually relaxing and enjoying myself right now. Funny, isn't it? I'm surprised being honest can do this much to a person, ya?" Ryoko remained her eyes onto the Mizukage's, still gentle as it was the moment the ANBU member made a move, still remaining her soft smile, sighing gratifyingly as she breathed out the kage's first name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Misty Springs.   Kirigakure's Misty Springs. Empty

Back to top Go down

Kirigakure's Misty Springs.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum :: The World :: Land of Water :: Kirigakure no Sato-
Jump to: