Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Wonders of the Lightning Wonder  EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
Wonders of the Lightning Wonder  EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
Wonders of the Lightning Wonder  EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
Wonders of the Lightning Wonder  EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
Wonders of the Lightning Wonder  EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
Wonders of the Lightning Wonder  EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
Wonders of the Lightning Wonder  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
Wonders of the Lightning Wonder  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
Wonders of the Lightning Wonder  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
Wonders of the Lightning Wonder  I_vote_lcapWonders of the Lightning Wonder  I_voting_barWonders of the Lightning Wonder  I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Wonders of the Lightning Wonder  I_vote_lcapWonders of the Lightning Wonder  I_voting_barWonders of the Lightning Wonder  I_vote_rcap 
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
Wonders of the Lightning Wonder  Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Wonders of the Lightning Wonder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasme Raiki
Raikage
Raikage
Sasme Raiki

Wonders of the Lightning Wonder  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonders of the Lightning Wonder    Wonders of the Lightning Wonder  EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 2:55 pm

You have a few Canon Jutsu here. You need to remove those first, add them to your update page. Maybe add another custom or two. Then we can finish this up.
Back to top Go down
Hayato
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Wonders of the Lightning Wonder    Wonders of the Lightning Wonder  EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 10:57 pm

I placed the canons in spoilers, so I can remember which ones I will add to my info card if that is alright with you Sasme.
Back to top Go down
Hayato
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Wonders of the Lightning Wonder    Wonders of the Lightning Wonder  EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 11:03 pm

Spoiler:
Name: Little Wonder
Type: Ninjutsu
Purpose: Offensive
Element: Lightning
Range: 30 meters
Duration: So long as Seichii is putting out chakra
Description: Seichii generates a large amount of lightning chakra from his hand and forms a humanoid-sized being composed entirely of blue lightning chakra without any distinguished features on it. Connected to his hand by a line of lightning chakra, Seichii can control every single one of "Little Wonder"'s movements. Little Wonder has the same Taijutsu skill level and stats as its user [Taijutsu Adept] and can be used to execute close combat in place of its user. If Little Wonder is damaged extensively or is no longer being supplied chakra, it will expand into its normal form of lightning and "jump" upon a target of Seichii's, shocking and paralyzing them (2 posts).

Drawbacks: None in particular, aside from minor scarring on Seichii's hand that continues to worsen upon prolonged use and the fact that he would be disabled the use of one hand while he's using Little Wonder.

Name: Amazing Shower
Range: 20 meters
Duration: 2 posts
Description: Seichii forms twenty 3-inch lightning senbons from his hand and gravitates them in mid-air in a selected formation of his choosing. He will then launch all of them at an intended target. The instant after contact is made, each lightning senbon will disperse into a small spark of electricity that will stun to a minor degree anyone who is shocked. If a lot more than just one shocks the same target, then they'll be stunned for a moderate length of time (3 posts). The senbon will move at a speed equivalent to Seichii throwing a kunai (assume Taijutsu Basic speed).

Drawbacks: None

Name: Loud Wonder That Screams Into the Skies
Purpose: Offensive, possibly Defensive
Range: Short, Long
Duration: 4 posts
Description: Seichii charges lightning chakra within his own personal space, building up a great amount of electricity upon his body that he will literally glow and sparkle because of the lightning coming off from him and condensing. This amplified technique is a bit of a risky move, as it'll inflict mild burns on his body and slow him own by one Taijutsu speed level. However, anyone who touches him or is even within a few inches, will be violently electrocuted and suffer significant damage, knocking the daylights out of them.

Seichii can also release this lightning aura as a blast heading straight towards the sky, where it'll disappear right before reaching the clouds. He can hit aerial objects with this, but the power and intensity of the blast weakens the further it goes up until it loses all of its lethality.

Drawbacks: Mild burns on body, Taijutsu speed and Ninjutsu hand seal speed lowered by one rank for 4 posts, dangerous technique overall.

Name: Brilliant Dragon
Element: lightning
Range: Short ~ Long
Duration: So long as Seichii is putting out chakra
Description: Seichii generates a 20-meter long lightning dragon from his body. He can control every aspect of the dragon which is useful for ranged combat. The dragon moves at Taijutsu Adept speeds and can plow through a rock boulder or a gigantic sheet of steel with ease. Living things will also be electrocuted by the dragon upon contact. Seichii has found way to use this effectively, such as having the dragon encircle the enemy, and then swirl in on itself in a contracting manner with the enemy in the center until the enemy is then squeezed and electrocuted to death by the dragon. Seichii can also ride on this thing too.

Drawbacks: Cancelling the jutsu actually requires 20 Chakra. Dragon can't fly above 30 meters above ground.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sasme Raiki
Raikage
Raikage
Sasme Raiki

PostSubject: Re: Wonders of the Lightning Wonder    Wonders of the Lightning Wonder  EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:28 am

• Little Wonder- Sounds a lot like a mix between a clone, and Lightning Beast that Kakashi uses. I would recommend, either turning it into a special clone and making it autonomous, or like a suicide bomber where you make it run straight to the target to detonate.

• Amazing Shower- How many of the attacks exactly does it take to stun a person's body, or limbs?

• Loud Wonder- Knocking the daylights out of them, could be changed to something a bit more descriptive, no? Also, it doesn't say a lot about what it does, as opposed to what it looks like, and what you can make it do aside from it's normal purpose. How is it suppose to be used Offensively.

• Brilliant Dragon- A cool idea, but portions of it don't make sense, you mention earlier how some of your Jutsu of lower Ranks, then this, and one of the same rank, burn and electrocute you, but this one does not and you can ride it? Sounds like you need to make a mass decision one way or the other. That your Jutsu don't harm you, but you'll have to add more drawbacks, or they all do hurt you, and you need to change this Jutsu up a bit. Also, it wouldn't cost you any Chakra to cancel the Jutsu, however, there is already a Jutsu Duration System in place, so that would make up for it.

• You have some clever and good ideas, if you want any help or advice please ask me, and I'll assist you best I can on coming up with more Jutsu. And remember we are in the same Village together so that's an advantage you'll have as well, asking me icly about Jutsu as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonders of the Lightning Wonder    Wonders of the Lightning Wonder  Empty

Back to top Go down

Wonders of the Lightning Wonder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum :: The Shinobi Registry :: Technique Registration-
Jump to: