Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Living in a mist EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
Living in a mist EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
Living in a mist EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
Living in a mist EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
Living in a mist EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
Living in a mist EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
Living in a mist EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
Living in a mist EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
Living in a mist EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
Living in a mist I_vote_lcapLiving in a mist I_voting_barLiving in a mist I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Living in a mist I_vote_lcapLiving in a mist I_voting_barLiving in a mist I_vote_rcap 
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
Living in a mist Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Living in a mist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Aki

Living in a mist Empty
PostSubject: Living in a mist   Living in a mist EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 12:04 am

The mind of a, demented and lost soul has now washed up the shores of an Island secluded from the main world and sat on near isolation..... This is where the journey begins

Aki had finally arrived to an area he remember all to well. Pausing for a moment as he looked at the paths that lied before him. He took a moment to ponder his next course of action. Raising one hand which was hidden away under his large black jacket, he rose it to touch his chin ever so slightly as if now in deep thought about the decision he had to make. Aki already knew the path he had to take but thought he should do what his uncle use to do when they came to visit kiri. Aki emotionless face didn't change in the slightest as he thought about it. Has he now dropped his hand back to his side as it was once again hidden from plane few. Aki then moved in the direction he needed to go to get to kiri. He knew now it wouldn't take to long to get there from this point. The mist that surrounded the island growing a slight bit thicker as he grew near the village. His face hidden from sight by the hood he had placed over his head.

As aki believed it didn't take him long. An hour at the most as he reached the gates. Aki paused as he noticed 6 guards on duty at the gate today. A little more then he remember but decided to shrug the thought away. As the guards now started to gaze upon him trying to figure out who he was, only to be baffled due to aki jacket concealing his entire body. " State your name and business. One of the guards exclaimed as aki could now sense the tension that had now filled the air around him. Aki stood there for a second he knew he had the ability to kill each and every last one of them an instant. But he knew that would sour relates between him and the village and as of right now aki didn't need to become a national threat. Although technically missing status he has not been added to the bingo books as of yet due to the hokage currently being absence for whatever reason. He believe during this time he should at least get a footing somewhere. Although the mist village is still not a village he is currently interested in taking over, it stills a nice place to come and visit. Thus explaining why he was currently there.

Aki slowly rose his hands up as the guards watched him intensively waiting for him to make the wrong move so they could take him down. Aki hands rose grab each side of his hoodie as he simply pull it back letting it fall to his shoulders revealing his face. " My name is Aki and I'm just a simple wanderer looking for shelter tonight". Aki stated as he once again notice the change in the air again. This time it was much more pleasant. The guards simply smiled at each other as they were familiar with aki due to him traveling here on many didn't occasions with his uncle. The guard motion to another guard to open the gate. " Well Aki it's been awhile since I last saw you, how long will you be staying this time, and how's your uncle?" The guard now confirmed as the guard captain one in,which he was very familiar with." Hopefully not to long maybe a few days" Aki stated placing a fake smile upon his face as he spoke. " He's doing ok he's currently in kumo doing some research".

Aki stated as the gate now opened up to him as he now walked in them throwing his hand up in a good bye fashion as he entered the gates them closing behind him as he entered. Aki scanned the area a bit as he started walking his golden orbs looking every which way. Aki once again place his hood over his face concealing in behind the shadow of his hood. He pondered on his first stop in the village perhaps the hot springs for a little relaxation or perhaps the training grounds to see who would be there training today. Aki couldn't really decide so he thought it would be best to just let his legs lead the way this time.Perhaps they won't lead him into trouble like they have been doing in the past. Aki simply walked onward blending in yet standing out in the crowd of people he had now fallen in with.....
Back to top Go down

Living in a mist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum :: The World :: Land of Water :: Kirigakure no Sato :: Village Gates-
Jump to: