Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Uchiha Clan EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
Uchiha Clan EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
Uchiha Clan EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
Uchiha Clan EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
Uchiha Clan EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
Uchiha Clan EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
Uchiha Clan EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
Uchiha Clan EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
Uchiha Clan EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
Uchiha Clan I_vote_lcapUchiha Clan I_voting_barUchiha Clan I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
Uchiha Clan Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Uchiha Clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zevas
Founder
Founder
Zevas

Uchiha Clan Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Clan   Uchiha Clan EmptySat May 10, 2014 2:25 am

Uchiha Clan Uchiha10

Clan Name: Uchiha
Origin:
Clan Element: Katon- Fire Release. All members of the Uchiha are born with Katon as either a Primary or Secondary release.

Physical Characteristics:
All members of the Uchiha clan inherit a special gene which gives them darkened black iris' which is likely due to the fact they are born with gifted Visual Prowess. Uchiha clan members are also commonly fair skinned with dark hair, even despite what their spouses hair may be. Uchiha are also commonly known to be lean, and not physically imposing, at least in appearance that is.

Bloodline Name: Sharingan
Bloodline Limit:

Hidden Jutsu:
They have no Hidden Jutsu, however every Uchiha Member is given the The Great Fireball Technique for no cost.

Clan History:
The Uchiha clan has direct ties to the Sage of Six Paths as one of his two sons Indra was born with the visual prowess of his father and from his bloodline, became the Uchiha. Before coming together with the Senju Clan, the Uchiha Clan was originally a band of mercenaries, who were often hired due to their Sharingan as well as their prowess in battle. Any time the Senju were hired for a job, the Uchiha would be hired to oppose them and vice versa, as they were the two strongest clans. Eventually the weariness of battle weaned the desires of the two parties to continue battling, and many of the Uchiha Clan members began surrendering in battle, this led to another attempt at a peace treaty between the two great Clans. Thus Konohagakure was founded.

Madara Uchiha who was the Clan Head at the time of the founding of Konoha, soon left due to the Village’s decision to have Hashirama Senju become the first Hokage instead. During the Second Hokage, Tobirama Senju’s, reign as leader of the Village he gave the Uchiha the station as the Village’s Police force, which eventually led to discord and agitation towards them from the Village at mass. Due to this public annoyance towards the Uchiha, it raised more aggravation among the Uchiha with the Leaf Village, even to the point of plotting to over throw the Village. At this point however, it was early in development and nothing would become of it for quite some time, other than Uchiha gaining more pride and more of a cold introverted view to much of the Village.

As the years went by however, not much changed, the Uchiha kept continuing to feel more and more ostracized, and it wasn’t helped when a young Obito Uchiha thought to be killed on a Mission was taken by Madara for Training. This had little to do with current matters, as a couple of years after Obito was taken in by Madara and seduced by his ideals, Itachi Uchiha massacred the entire Uchiha Clan in Konoha after they were finally beginning to move towards their coup d'état goal. This was the last of the Uchiha Clan aside from Sasuke who was left alive by Itachi, and disappeared from the known world after Pain destroyed Konoha and set the events in motion that destroyed much of the world now.

What was thought to be all of the Uchiha now dead or gone for good, was mistaken as a small group of less than 50 total Uchiha were still alive, though the remained in hiding outside of the Village. After in fighting about whether they should go and rescue he survivors of Pain’s attack, half of the group broke up to go and save them while the other half, decided to hide to Land of Earth where the terrain would offer better geological protection and they no longer needed to fear Konoha. The resulting action was that when the new Hidden Leaf Village was established in the Land of Eddies, the Uchiha ended up being heralded as heroes for the first time in a very long time. What happened to the other half of the split Uchiha Clan however is a mystery.

Clan Members:
Konoha: 0/3
Mysterious Group: 0/3
Back to top Go down

Uchiha Clan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum :: The Site :: The Library :: Clans and Organizations-
Jump to: