Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Suiton Ninjutsu EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
Suiton Ninjutsu EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
Suiton Ninjutsu EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
Suiton Ninjutsu EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
Suiton Ninjutsu EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
Suiton Ninjutsu EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
Suiton Ninjutsu EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
Suiton Ninjutsu EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
Suiton Ninjutsu EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
Suiton Ninjutsu I_vote_lcapSuiton Ninjutsu I_voting_barSuiton Ninjutsu I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Suiton Ninjutsu I_vote_lcapSuiton Ninjutsu I_voting_barSuiton Ninjutsu I_vote_rcap 
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
Suiton Ninjutsu Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Suiton Ninjutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasme Raiki
Raikage
Raikage
Sasme Raiki

Suiton Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Suiton Ninjutsu   Suiton Ninjutsu EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:26 am

E-Rank:
Spoiler:

D-Rank:
Spoiler:

C-Rank:
Spoiler:

B-Rank:
Spoiler:

A-Rank:
Spoiler:

S-Rank:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ishime Senju
Admin
Admin

Suiton Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suiton Ninjutsu   Suiton Ninjutsu EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 7:45 pm

Code:

E-Rank:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

D-Rank:
[spoiler]

[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Hiding in Mist Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Type:[/b] Ninjutsu
[b]Purpose:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Element:[/b] Suiton
[b]Range:[/b] Short to Medium
[b]Duration:[/b] Upkeep paid until deactivation.

[b]Description:[/b] The Hiding in Mist Technique is a speciality of the ninja from Kirigakure, where one causes a mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.

[/spoiler]

C-Rank:
[spoiler]

[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Tearing Torrent
[b]Rank:[/b] C-Rank
[b]Purpose:[/b] Offensive, Supplementary
[b]Duration:[/b] 1 post

[b]Description:[/b] This technique creates water that spirals in the user's hand which fires at a high speed towards the enemy. The overall amount of water formed is large enough to help extinguish even large-scale fire release techniques.

[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Water Clone Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Duration:[/b] Until dispersed.

[b]Description:[/b] The Water Clone Technique is similar to the Shadow Clone Technique except it creates clones out of water that have one-tenth of the original person's power. Like other solid clone techniques, the clones can be used to perform tasks the user is unable or unwilling to do for themselves. The range of the clone is limited however, as it can not travel very far from the original body without losing control. Like other clone techniques, if the water clones are injured enough they will revert back to normal water.

[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Water Prison Technique
[b]Purpose:[/b] Offensive, Defensive
[b]Range:[/b] Short

[b]Description:[/b] This technique is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This technique requires a sufficient amount of water, which can be provided by expelling it from one's mouth. Once trapped the target is unable to move or breathe while within it due to the heaviness of the water. Because of the density of the water it can be used, to a limited extent, for defensive purposes if performed on oneself. It can also be stored in scrolls as traps.

[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Hiding in Water Technique
[b]Duration:[/b] Until deactivated

[b]Description:[/b] The user blends in with water to be undetected by the enemy, similar to the Earth Release: Hiding in Rock Technique. It was shown that this technique is usable even in water as shallow as a puddle

[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Gunshot
[b]Purpose:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] Short to Far

[b]Description:[/b] The user kneads chakra, and converts it into water, and then spits it out in the form of condensed balls. The balls of water move at very high speeds and have tremendous concussive force upon impact, making them dangerous to take without any form of defense. Some have said they even have the force of a real gunshot.

[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Water Trumpet Technique

[b]Description:[/b] The user launches a large jet of water from their mouth through their hand. This gives the appearance of playing a trumpet, hence the name. The size and shape of the water tends to form similar to the Great Fireball Technique, and tends to completely engulf the target upon impact.

[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Sticky Starch Capture Field
[b]Duration:[/b] Max 2 posts if manipulated.

[b]Description:[/b] The user spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand. The syrup can be manipulated to move after it is created, being able to stick and travel up surfaces.

[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Water Bowl
[b]Duration:[/b] Upkeep paid until deactivated.

[b]Description:[/b] The user emits a continuous jet of water from their hand to strike the enemy and disrupt their attack. Due to the nature of water, this technique works especially well against smoke-based attacks and can clear up smokescreens.

[/spoiler]

B-Rank:
[spoiler]

[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Rising Water Slicer
[b]Rank:[/b] B

[b]Description:[/b] This technique will create a fast jet of water running through the ground that is powerful enough to slice through solid rock. However, it can easily be avoided by jumping upwards. The water blades can also be sent above ground level to strike down jumping targets.

[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Stormy Blockade
[b]Purpose:[/b] Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary

[b]Description:[/b] This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crashing it onto the opponent or using it to surround themselves as a barrier.

[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Watercutting Sword

[b]Description:[/b] A technique that allows the user to manipulate water into the form of a sword. This sword is also shown to be very resilient as it is able to withstand and cut through Fire Release techniques, but only those of lower rank and up to two before dissipating. Notably, even though it can cut a considerable amount, it won't stop the attack from going around the sword. As the water rages through the user's hand and maintains form, it is even capable of clashing against other weapons.

[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Water Whip
[b]Duration:[/b] Upkeep paid until deactivated or until dispersed.

[b]Description:[/b] The user creates a whip made of water that can wrap around the opponent. The whip itself has surprising durability despite the substance it is made of, making a tricky technique to get around.

[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet
[b]Duration:[/b] Controllable for up to two posts or until it strikes something/is dispersed.

[b]Description:[/b] The Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none.

[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Water Encampment Wall
[b]Purpose:[/b] Defensive
[b]Duration:[/b] Until deactivated.

[b]Description:[/b] This defensive technique creates a wall of water around the user. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. The wall's strength and resistance change following the quantity of chakra poured down into the water, so a skilful shinobi will be able to build a sturdy one. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Water Fang Bullet

[b]Description:[/b] A technique that deals physical damage to the enemy with a liquid mass brought forth from underwater. Its power to kill and maim is augmented by adding a spinning motion to the compactly pressured water. During fights on water, taking advantage of its characteristic ability to attack from anywhere in a 360 degrees radius, in conjunction with other techniques for distraction, confusion and so forth, this technique has an extensive array of applications.

[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Water Shark Technique
[b]Duration:[/b] 1 post or until deactivated.

[b]Description:[/b] The user shapes water into the form of a large shark and thrusting their hand forward, sends it hurtling towards the opponent at high-speeds, resulting in a powerful impact. The user can also ride inside the water shark to dramatically increase their swimming speed

[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave

[b]Description:[/b] The user spits out a great volume of water from their mouth, swallowing up and crushing the enemy with the advancing surge. The user can ride the wave, allowing them to move at high speed, and attack the enemy, now swept off their feet, without fear of counter-attacks.

[/spoiler]

A-Rank:
[spoiler]

[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Duration:[/b] Upkeep paid to maintain orb.

[b]Description:[/b] This technique is a larger version of the Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave. With it, the user spews out a massive amount of water, covering an entire area with crushing, unavoidable waves. The water then forms into a giant orb, instead of letting it flow freely like the original. This way, the user the can perform special techniques afterwards, or use the orb as a water source.

[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique

[b]Description:[/b] This technique extends water over a large scale, surges and rises up to several dozens of metres high. Then it streams down to the ground in one big cascade, much like a gigantic waterfall. In doing so, it resembles a huge wave, with tremendous power that can hollow out the ground. What remains after that technique's utilization is reminiscent of no less than the aftermath of a natural disaster. This is a considerably advanced ninjutsu, and activating this technique requires a fair amount of chakra. The water can also be produced from the mouth.

[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Water Severing Wave

[b]Description:[/b] After kneading chakra in the stomach and converting it into water, the user spews it out as a high pressure stream that is powerful enough to cut cleanly through several thick trees with ease.
[/spoiler]

S-Rank:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Back to top Go down
https://shinobilegacies.rpg-board.net

Suiton Ninjutsu
Page 1 of 1