Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Ren Amayah  EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
Ren Amayah  EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
Ren Amayah  EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
Ren Amayah  EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
Ren Amayah  EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
Ren Amayah  EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
Ren Amayah  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
Ren Amayah  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
Ren Amayah  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
Ren Amayah  I_vote_lcapRen Amayah  I_voting_barRen Amayah  I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
Ren Amayah  Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Ren Amayah

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amayah Ren
Mizukage
Mizukage
Amayah Ren

Ren Amayah  Empty
PostSubject: Ren Amayah    Ren Amayah  EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 7:50 pm

Ren Amayah  Adbfeeec-4e93-454b-a081-5097461b3796
"If need be, I shall demonstrate why we were once called the "Bloody Mist".

Personal Information

Name: Amayah Ren
Name Meaning: Night Rain||Water Lilly
Alias:
The Sanguine Tide.
The Strongest Suiton Practitioner in History.

Sexuality: Bisexual
Village: Kirigakure - The Village Hidden Amongst the Mist
Village Rank: Shodaime Mizukage - First Water Shadow
Skill Rank: S

Appearance Information

Height: 177cm (5'10")
Weight: 70kg (145lbs)
Style: (In 'Looks Description')
Looks Image: (See Above)
Looks Description: A woman of grim, demanding, and authoritarian quality, Amayah holds her appearance to an elevated level of strict draconian standards that she allows to influence her demeanor and thus showcases herself as a visually imposing figure of highly militarized, uncompromising and demanding caliber through both her excellent posture and resolute bearing, and her austere manner of dress.

A somewhat tall and statuesque woman in possession of a porcelain complexion, her visage being so pale as if to almost resemble that of a ghostly phantom, one would be right to compare her to such. Accentuating this muted pigmentation of white that is her flesh is the bedraggled waterfall of long, snow-colored hair that descends to the center of her back, it's typical length nearly reaching past her buttocks when not confined to the spiked ponytail in which she traditionally keeps it, with bijou bangs sitting above a large, wide forehead with a maroon dot in the center of it―which is stated to be a sign of high intelligence―with two more 'tails' of hair hang off the sides and over her shoulders, wrapped in dark blue bandages, and the rest of it being cut short so as not to hide any of her round, womanly features. Peering out from the domicile that is her cold complexion are two stern, stringent eyes of a maroon color, possessing two maroon line-tattoos under each of them which stretch across her cheeks, assenting the subtle cheekbones, somewhat rounded chin, small nose, and thin lips to create an attractive yet serious picture of her typically stoic features.

Moving on, down her slim neck and exploring her fairly curvacious figure, one would examine an extremely athletic and toned body, covered in a thin, taut layer of subtle yet unyielding muscle which coats her form. Rigidly stiff shoulders branch out from her neck and spread down into her wide back, which supports an average bust that displays D-cup measurements, along with spreading outward and into two long arms that each end in five slender digits, where upon each of the nails are painted a dark pantone blue. Below her noticeable chest are toned abs that boast subtle amounts of noticeable muscle that would be expected of the honed physique of a trained shinobi, stretching down to her comely hips that extend down into two attractively long, powerful legs that each end in five digits of their own, who's nails are also painted the same blue that coats those on her fingers.

The first layer of clothing clothing which is seen commonly covering her attractive and epitomical figure and frame could be considered typical of Kirigakure, as they are nothing out of the ordinary. A black shirt of long sleeved proportions covers her torso, possessing a large blue spiral pattern on the upper back portion, with four large, squiggly lines running parallel to one another and vertical to her back are positioned below it, being the only form of decoration on it's otherwise bland design. Typical shinobi-issue trousers of the same color are used to cover and protect her legs, being absent of any and all decorative features in favor of a strict blandness, with white bandages wrapped around the shins as per standard shinobi garb, where upon her feet are protected by traditional shinobi sandals which come to an anchor strap around her long toe to help keep them securely fastened to her soles.

However, the second layer of clothing that she wears over this could be considered somewhat unique, as it greatly resembles that of those worn in the colder regions of the shinobi world, resembling a heavily modified anorak that reaches her shins in length. White bandages are kept wrapped around the forearms on the outside with another anchor strap attached to each middle finger, with the entire body of the anorak lined with a white fur trim around all of it's edges. A white sash is worn around the waist, activating as both a divider and as a means of keeping the anorak closed. Oddly, she does not openly display or sport a Kirigakure headband in representation of her village, leaving her reputation to speak for itself and to act as an identifier of her home and her identity.

Personality Information

- The Cold
- The Moon
- The Ocean
- Historical Study

Dislikes:
- Rice
- The Heat
- The Sun
- The Desert
- Philosophical Study

Goals: Defending the honor, reputation, and existence of her village; by any means necessary.

Personality Description: Amayah is an authoritarian woman with a dominating and commanding presence that carries itself without equal, a symbol of discipline forged in the fires of diligence and resolve and cooled in the waters of logic and pragmatism, and she acts in accordance with said metaphor as if to portray herself being it's literal embodiment. She is, by her very nature, a stoic in possession of an extremely composed disposition, coming off as blasé and phlegmatic to allow her the ability to act independently from the dictations of visceral sentiment, which suits her extremely utilitarian mindset, which demonstrates an assertive, directive and authoritative bearing, in a way as to seem a perfect match; making her noticeably ascetic, reticent, and reserved.

Demonstrating a shrewd and logic-based constitution with exceptional charisma and sophistication, Ren is an especially perspicacious and percipient woman, being both sagacious, insightful, and diligent, which suits her collected, perceptive and observant orientation that allows her to keep her judgement unclouded. However, despite this, she does display a few somewhat obstinate and intransigent characteristics that she has founded upon a logical basis, and as a result bears a unwavering, unyielding, and stalwart nature, being adamant and resolute in both her ways and beliefs as they are commonly obtained by way of practical rationality, and thus are not so easily changed. In essence, Amayah lives her life in accordance with reality and goes about her existence with an unemotional, indiscriminate, and intellectually detached coherence.

The cold and aloof demeanor that she displays notwithstanding, the feelings in which she has for her village, it's history, and it's people, are somewhat torn down the middle. She holds a great deal of dedication and compassion for it as a whole, and strives to achieve it's growth and prosperity, as well as the happiness of it's inhabitants, yet she maintains the belief that, while such things are necessary, the village should not try to discard or conceal it's past, and thus advocates stringent policies reminiscent of those belonging to the Bloody Mist Era. The reasoning that she uses to justify and vindicate her actions is to avoid the mistake of allowing it all to fall into a incapacitated state, and thus forgoes traditional peacetime activities in favor of supporting more militarized and totalitarian actions, along with stricter internal policies and otherwise neutral international relations.

Nindo: "Act as if you are but water; be fluid, be rigid, be adaptive, be gentle, and be powerful. Erode away that which does not require brute force with dedicated persistence, and drown those who are foolish enough to test themselves against your immeasurable strength like an unforgiving tide."

Character Role: Shodai Mizukage, and that's what I intend for her to do. I plan for her to be highly involved in anything and everything major that regards Kirigakure. Any drastic changes would depend on what happens in-character.

Combat Information

Bloodline: N/A

Elements:
Primary - Suiton.
Secondary - N/A
Tertiary - N/A

Specialties:
- Ninjutsu (Mastery)
- Taijutsu (Mastery)
- Sensory (Mastery)
- Weaponry (Adept)

Combat Style:

Amayah, in a battle, is a quite fearsome and brutal opponent. The utilization of her highly observant and exceptionally perceptive nature allows her to take advantage of any lapses that might appear in the defense of her enemies, no matter how small, where she will crudely and calculatingly attack them at moments where they are vulnerable, even to the point of sometimes taking the direct initiative in doing so. In this sense, Amayah is a genius at positioning, tactics, and planning, and typically takes full control over the battlefield by means of her ninjutsu mastery while not being afraid to get up close with her exceptional taijutsu skills in order to tackle and bring down any threat posed to her.

Background Information

Clan: N/A
Birthday: December, 4th.

History: Among the hidden lands continually shrouded by the white veils of the ever-present mist, which bore the name of Mizu no Kuni, in the village known as Kirigakure, a lone child would be born to two parents attempting to begin a new life amidst a time where famine, conflict, chaos and death were severely prominent. It was a time where blood would commonly saturate the soil and the smell of corpses would inflict an almost permanent taint upon the air, making it a truly a stygian time; a time in which Amayah Ren, only daughter to Amayah Kaede and Amayah Ryuken, would not only be exposed too since her conception, but would also be forced to coup with and adapt to the horrors of as she would grow, which undoubtedly forced her to rapidly mature at an extremely young age.

The nature and state the world was in left little in the ways of a normal childhood, as the only speck of could be considered a peaceful life was only present within her infancy, to which she was raised with an almost revered and tender love by both of her parents; them seeing her as their only glimmer of light in the bleak world they now lived in. This time of war resulted in her beginning her shinobi training from the time she could talk, which, much to their chagrin, was carried out by her parents as, at the time, the academy was currently unavailable due to the situation involving the constant aggression Kirigakure was receiving on behalf of the Demonic Hordes which clawed at the village's gates, leaving it filled to capacity in the rush to create new soldiers to combat them. However, she was able to obtain a Ninja Registration Number and become an official shinobi, though her classes were taken in what could be considered that of a home school.

She was molded, shaped, and sculpted into a shinobi by the hands of her very parents. Not with hope of turning her into a weapon, but with the desire of giving her a means to defend herself and those close to her in this grimdark world. In this sense, the training wasn't much different from what she would have been taught at the academy, but it was much stricter in terms of the daily academia that she was put through. She was not allowed to be soft, not allowed to show signs of weakness, and every waking moment was spent, when not resting, studying various subjects from history to the ninja arts, and training in the ways of ninjutsu and taijutsu until she dropped, where upon she had discovered her latent ability as a sensor soon after and had the responsibility refining it thrown onto her already insane training regiment.

Under the tutelage of her parents, who were both respective Jounin, and her naturally astute bearing that was further refined through study, the skills in which she were taught quickly developed into those demanding respect, even to the point of shocking her parents with her apparent growth. Upon the realization at just how quickly their daughter grew, she was enrolled in the up-and-coming Chuunin Exams at her parents request at the young age of six, which shocked those who knew of the arrangement. A six year old possessing the strength required to enroll in the Chuunin exams was exceptionally rare, and reasonable doubt was placed upon her being there when the event began to take place, but all of it was pushed aside when she surpassed all expectations and plowed through her competition in a way that was almost embarrassing, emerging triumphant from each of her matches, which allowed her to graduate and become promoted to the rank of Chuunin.

Demonstrating herself to be more than skilled for someone of her age, and now a reasonable rank to help with village activities, Ren would be assigned as the leader of her own squad and would be sent outside the safety of the village walls; an idea that many rightfully feared with the situation regarding the demons still left unsolved. However, the surrounding villages that did not have the luxury of such high walls and dense fog coverage were constantly in need, and those were primarily the missions in which she handled. She had quickly distinguished herself during this time with her proficient skills, completing countless missions with an astonishing success rate despite the difficulty of the missions she was assigned and the hordes in which they were called to defend against. In fact, her prowess was so astounding that she quickly gained a reputation amongst her peers of being a person that could face any problem and succeed.

However, despite her effective efforts in regards to her squads efforts, the growing problem with the demons was becoming even more threatening. It became so unstable that, with the number of demons growing, the village itself became threatened. So many had died already, so much land had been lost, and it was getting the point where even Kirigakure, hidden within it's natural terrain, would be overrun if nothing was done to solve the problem. A village wide announcement was made by the individual who was the Mizukage at the time, and thus stated that, regrettably, the entire village would have to relocate to one of the smaller islands due to the threat, or they would eventually be consumed. Naturally, this evoked an uproar of both fear and concern about both the plan for safe movement of the villagers with regards to this plan, and the one implemented would strain Kirigakure's already spread-thin military. The migration would involve making use of Kiriagkures natural waterways and accessibility to the ocean to ferry the citizens to one of the newer, more naturally protected islands where every shinobi available would be posted as security.

Ren, whom was promoted to the rank of Jounin mere hours before the move was scheduled, would be put in charge of the protection squads due to her now recognized and famed skills, where here natural affinity for suiton and sensory would be the best solution to any potential attacks. The move went suspiciously without incident, until they had reached the island that was designated to be the new location for the village. Moments after touching down on the beaches, an ambush was sprung by Demons lurking amongst the waves, catching the newly arrived settlers from behind. This was a defining moment in Amayah's history, as it was where she most distinguished herself. During the all out war that had begun with all of the Kirigakure shinobi, along with the Mizukage himself, participating, Ren had been caught up in the middle of it all.

Calling upon every ounce of her training, ability, and skill to put forth into the battle, she turned the entire ocean against those inhuman mongrels who dared to bare their fangs at the villagers she had been tasked with protecting. The battle was grim, bloody, and morbid, and sadly, the previous Mizukage had fallen in the battle, but Ren had made herself known amongst those who fought alongside her. The persistence she showed, the courage she demonstrated, and the overall leadership in which she displayed allowed her to rally the left over fighting forces, and her brutality in battle earned the recognition of those same people. Her use of suiton mastery to help repel a vast majority of the attack earned her the title, "The Sanguine Tide", as after the conflict, the ocean water was tainted red from all the corpses she left in her wake.

After the incident, everyone licked their wounds, mourned the dead, and began to reconstruct the village in which they had fled. During the reconstruction process, Ren was elected to be the new Mizukage due to her efforts and dedication that she had displayed both before, during, and after what had happened, and she accepted the title with eager goals of restoring the village and improving it. Taking the role, she played an avid part in the rebuilding of the homes of the villagers, and took full charge of reinstating the internal functions to make the village preform in proper order. However, the new policies were, to say the least, stricter and bared great resemblance to those of the village's darker past, though they were tolerable. There was little doubt towards her dedication and concern for the villages well-being, however, and thus, after the rebuilding process and the time it took for everyone to adapt and reintegrate into their newly established homes, she took on a full leadership position and re-instated the traditional shinobi system.

Seeing as this was a new village on a new island, she decided to reject the previous Mizukages title and, instead, took the name "Shodai", as she would be the first Mizukage of this new Kirigakure, and thus would be the progenitor of a newer, stronger generation. She has been leading the village ever since.

Last edited by Amayah Ren on Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasme Raiki
Raikage
Raikage
Sasme Raiki

Ren Amayah  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren Amayah    Ren Amayah  EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 1:29 am

Ren Amayah  Whmelg
Back to top Go down

Ren Amayah
Page 1 of 1