Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Neon (Plasma) Bloodline EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
Neon (Plasma) Bloodline EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
Neon (Plasma) Bloodline EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
Neon (Plasma) Bloodline EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
Neon (Plasma) Bloodline EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
Neon (Plasma) Bloodline EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
Neon (Plasma) Bloodline EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
Neon (Plasma) Bloodline EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
Neon (Plasma) Bloodline EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
Neon (Plasma) Bloodline I_vote_lcapNeon (Plasma) Bloodline I_voting_barNeon (Plasma) Bloodline I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Neon (Plasma) Bloodline I_vote_lcapNeon (Plasma) Bloodline I_voting_barNeon (Plasma) Bloodline I_vote_rcap 
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
Neon (Plasma) Bloodline Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Neon (Plasma) Bloodline

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zevas
Founder
Founder
Zevas

Neon (Plasma) Bloodline Empty
PostSubject: Neon (Plasma) Bloodline   Neon (Plasma) Bloodline EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 5:40 am

Kekkei Genkai Application

Name: Neon (Plasma)
Type: Innate
Sub-Type: Element
Availability: By Request
Origin: One day a boy was born with glowing white eyes. Nothing other than a mere genetic defect was thought to be the cause of this. That was until in the boy’s later years his eyes changed colors. Naturally the boy started using a new jutsu, a new element unknown to anyone. This new element was discovered to be a mix of wind and lightning chakra, neon.

Physical Characteristics: The eyes of the user of this bloodline glow the same color of their neon techniques.

Description: Neon is the fourth most abundant element in the world, in room temperature it is a gas. Neon release is a combination of wind and lightning chakra. The Wind is focused, collecting the neon element, forming it into various shapes and structures. The wind can be formed into spheres, rods, and other shapes. From here a current of lightning is channeled into it. The neon becomes charged and causes a chemical reaction (plasma) which forms the neon release. In most chemical reaction a bright light is formed as well as heat. Using chakra The Reza clan is able to control this reaction. Wind and Lightning release chakra can be used close and far off, as well as neon release is. But, the lightning charge must be produced from the user, so all techniques come from the user but can extend further distances. The clan member focuses the wind and keeps it contained, holding the electrical charge and thus the stability of the neon chakra when shot or thrown. This element produces a bright light and extreme heat. Naturally it is stronger than tangible elements/objects (takes a Jutsu of at least +1 Rank or higher to cancel out). While the physical properties of this element are plasma based (not blood plasma), neon is used to describe its visual properties, as to not confuse the different types of plasma.

Weaknesses:
Katon: One rank lower Fire release jutsu will cause Neon (plasma) to explode in a violent blast of the combined elements, due to the increased change in temperature. Only if the fire jutsu is a rank higher will it continue through after the explosion.

Fuuton: One rank lower Wind release technique will dissipate a Neon (plasma) release jutsu. This is caused by the wind in plasma release being disrupted and not being able to stay refined, holding the jutsu.

History: N/A

Bloodline Techniques:

Name: Neon Body Flicker
Type: Ninjutsu
Purpose: Supplementary
Element: Neon (plasma)
Range: Short 0m-5m, Med 5m-15m, Long 15m+
Duration: single use

Description: a normal Body Flicker upgraded to cause a blinding flash of light that will blind people for one post looking in the users direction.

Drawbacks: will blind anyone, even allies
-
Name: Neon Flash
Type: Ninjutsu
Purpose: Supplementary
Element: Neon (plasma)
Range: Short 0m-5m, Med 5m-15m, Long 15m+
Duration: one post

Description: The user will clap their hands or snap their fingers and create a blinding flash of light (like a flash bang) and temporarily blind anyone looking in the users direction for one post.

Drawbacks: will blind anyone, even allies

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sasme Raiki
Raikage
Raikage
Sasme Raiki

Neon (Plasma) Bloodline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neon (Plasma) Bloodline   Neon (Plasma) Bloodline EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:07 am

Neon (Plasma) Bloodline Whmelg
Back to top Go down

Neon (Plasma) Bloodline
Page 1 of 1