Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Denshi Sōsa  EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
Denshi Sōsa  EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
Denshi Sōsa  EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
Denshi Sōsa  EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
Denshi Sōsa  EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
Denshi Sōsa  EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
Denshi Sōsa  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
Denshi Sōsa  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
Denshi Sōsa  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
Denshi Sōsa  I_vote_lcapDenshi Sōsa  I_voting_barDenshi Sōsa  I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
Denshi Sōsa  Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Denshi Sōsa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hakai Tōketsu

Hakai Tōketsu

Denshi Sōsa  Empty
PostSubject: Denshi Sōsa    Denshi Sōsa  EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 1:25 pm

Kekkei Genkai Application

Name: Denshi Sōsa (Electron Manipulation)
Type: Innate
Sub-Type:
Availability: By Request

Origin: A bloodline that surfaces due to a genetic mutation in the wielder’s DNA, a mutation that is very rare to see in a individual. Due to this genetic mutation, it’s quite rare that finding wielder’s of this bloodline that are related in some kind of way is next to impossible. Because of the limited amount of wielders that has been produced due to genetics, not a lot has been confirmed about the bloodline. Many who have gotten the chance to study those who wield this power have come to the conclusion that it’s merely a bloodline ability that allows for the manipulation of light, though these researchers would find themselves to be wrong.

Physical Characteristics: Not applicable

Description: Denshi Sōsa is the ability to manipulate electrons, subatomic particles with a negative elementary electric charge. 

Such an ability is produced by the user forcibly controlling electrons in the ‘ambiguous’ state, a state where the electron is both a particle and a wave. This ambiguous state is how all techniques that stem from Denshi Sōsa is made.

Weaknesses: Those born with this bloodline ability have learned quickly that though it may be great, it also poses a danger to themselves if not handled properly. One such danger that is presented is the possibility of the user killing themselves if they do not limit the output, e.g. the amount of energy put into the abilities associated with Denshi Sōsa. Due to survival instincts, one does not really have to worry about consciously maintaining a safe level of output, but if one were to go pass this limiter they would find their attacks much stronger due to the ability being at its strongest, but their body would be blown away with the backlash. And example of such an event occurring is a story of a woman who, fueled by anger, used too much power and instead of harming her target, managed to blow off her own left arm from wrist to elbow. Thus, those who wield the ability usually refrain from doing such a dangerous thing.

Members of this bloodline have displayed a complete lack of skill when it comes to utilizing Genjutsu or even Ijutsu, their chakra being far too unstable for such things that require refined chakra control. They could attempt to learn Ijutsu, but would be unable to heal somebody, and any attempts to do so would result in more harm than good for the patient.

Another weakness is the fact that members of this bloodline have a difficult time concealing their chakra, and thus sensors can easily pick up these individuals without much trouble. The only way around said weakness is to purchase clothing specifically made to conceal one's chakra.

History: Not applicable due to being innate and not the result of surgery or inheritance.

Bloodline Techniques:

Name: Denshi Tate - Electron Shield
Type: Ninjutsu
Purpose: Defense
Element: KKG
Range: 1m
Duration: Upkeep
Hand Seals: 1 hand seal

Description: One of the few universal Denshi Sōsa techniques in existence, this jutsu allows the user to construct an oval shaped shield as big as themselves to protect them from incoming attacks. Such a shield may only protect one side, but the hands may be used to maneuver the shield around. Despite originally being a low rank technique that has no chance of protecting the user from attacks that exceed the rank of said shield, one can work around this by simply sacrificing more chakra into the shield, which increases its durability.

Spoiler:

Drawbacks: While Denshi Tate is in use, the user finds themselves unable to perform any other jutsu for the duration of the technique, their hands far too preoccupied with maintaining and maneuvering the shield.

Name: Denshi Yari - Electron Lance
Purpose: Offense
Range: 10m (Thrown), 15m (Explosion Radius)
Duration: Instant
Hand Seals: 5 hand seal

Description: Denshi Yari is a jutsu that allows the user to form a lance of destructive capabilities, albeit not as destructive as the parent jutsu. The length of the lance is usually no taller than the user, albeit if one desires to, they may make this lance smaller or taller than themselves. Upon the lance being formed, the user shall than throw the weapon at their target. If the target has been missed and the lance hits the ground, an explosion shall commence albeit said explosion shall cause no real harm to the target, merely conjuring up strong winds.

Drawbacks: Denshi Yari is a technique that despite the dangers it may pose to the target if they are hit, is relatively easy to evade due to the linear path it travels on. Thus simply moving out of the way of the incoming lance shall be enough.

Name: Denshi-ban - Electron Disc
Purpose: Offense
Range: 10m (Thrown)
Duration: Instant
Hand Seals: 4 hand seal

Description: Denshi-ban is a jutsu that allows the user to form a disc with a diameter of one hundred and twenty millimeters (4.7 in) that hovers in the palm of the user’s hand. With a simple flick of their wrist, the user can send these disc at their target. Albeit, only five disc may be thrown at once before entering a one post cool down.

Drawbacks: Much like Denshi Yari, Denshi-ban has the unfortunate weakness of traveling on a linear path, thus being easy to dodge.
Back to top Go down

Denshi Sōsa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum :: The Shinobi Registry :: Clan, Organization, and Bloodline Registration-
Jump to: