Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Seichii Saijuro  EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
Seichii Saijuro  EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
Seichii Saijuro  EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
Seichii Saijuro  EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
Seichii Saijuro  EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
Seichii Saijuro  EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
Seichii Saijuro  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
Seichii Saijuro  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
Seichii Saijuro  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
Seichii Saijuro  I_vote_lcapSeichii Saijuro  I_voting_barSeichii Saijuro  I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Seichii Saijuro  I_vote_lcapSeichii Saijuro  I_voting_barSeichii Saijuro  I_vote_rcap 
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
Seichii Saijuro  Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Seichii Saijuro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayato
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Seichii Saijuro  Empty
PostSubject: Seichii Saijuro    Seichii Saijuro  EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:16 pm

Seichii Saijuro  L_death_note_by_aiwalabamba_d5fs6zl
Personal Information

Name: Seichii Saijuro
Alias: "Lightning Wonder"
Village: Kumo
Village Rank: Chunin
Skill Rank: B

Appearance Information

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 128 lbs
Style:
* Headband is either worn on his forehead or on his body strap
* Body strap that he carries over his shoulder. Functions as something like a backpack.
* Ninja pouches are on his hips.
Looks Image: Look at the top picture.
Looks Description: Do not be fooled by the darkened bags under Seichii's eyes and his frowning emo-like face. Seichii is actually usually a jolly and happy fellow, smiling his way throughout the day. Although, it is possible that he looks glum and disinterested. That is his natural way of expression, and it really doesn't mean anything except that there is nothing for him to take in and just enjoy. Now that the misconception on Seichii's outlook is out of the way, let's describe his looks description. Seichii has spiky black hair that continues to be a mess down to the back of his neck. His hair can change from time to time as he doesn't care what it looks like. It can be a Japanese pony-tail or a mohawk, even. The cuticles have a good luster to them so that Seichii's hair looks like it's greasy or something. His eyes are pitch-black dark, which is a sharp contrast to his spiritually deep and determined self. One of the first things people notice about him are the bags under his eyes. These are the result of excessive hard-work day after day for several years, and the accumulation of him staying-up late to train caused them to come up. They are a symbol for his determination. He has a bizarre dark (referring to atmosphere and outlook) face, appearing with a slightly pale tone and an unblemished skin quality. His hair aside, his face is extraordinary clean and some may even find him cute looking. The frame of his face is also round. He has an average-sized neck and has relatively broad shoulders and collar-bone.

Finishing up his body structure, Seichii has long, reasonably muscular arms and comparatively long legs. His torso is relatively big for a teenager, and he has a mix of an athletic and flabby chest. His finger digits are of average length and his feet are kinda big, albeit smelly. And that finishes up what his body proportions are.

Now here comes clothing. On almost all occassions, he wears a long-sleeved shirt with a white-yellow striped torso pattern and white sleeves, which contrasts the traditional black fabric suit that typical shinobi wear. Seichii isn't trying to make a fashion statement here, though. Seichii drapes a Kumogakure flak jacket on top of that, which is within shinobi dress code. On his hands are white (not black) fingerless gloves with a metal plate on them. He walks in the typical black ninja leggings and wears padded sandals that covers everything except for his toes. Seichii does tend to add extra or put on some decorations, like stickers on his leggings or carry with him a strap over his shoulder that carries additional ninja equipment or thin sheets of paper containing information.

Personality Information

- Things that are very bright, reminiscient of the intensity of his lightning style.
- Training/Fighting - The Lightning Wonder is himself for a reason!
- Charging himself with raiton - Gives him an ecstatic feel.
- Taking a sip of tea
- His village. He is in love with it.

Dislikes: (We recommend at least 3.)
- Missing Ninja - He doesn't trust them and he never will.
- Dependent people
- Feeling discharged of his power or energy
- Being seen as a weakling

Goals:
* Master the wonders of Lightning Style
* Marriage
* Be able to impress/intimidate everyone in the village as well as the other shinobi nations with spectacular lightning works.

Personality Description: Let's think of some words that describes the Lightning Wonder. Active. Confident. Determined. ACD. Now this isn't a chronic condition or genetic disorder, but just what kind of a person Seichii is essentially. This fellow is militant and always takes the first approach, the advance that no one else is willing to take, even if he must argue during missions to be the one to take in the glory. He is fast-paced and fearless, striking down on anybody without discrimination like a lightning bolt. A bit arrogant and prideful of his own capabilities, as there is always something he can do, Seichii thinks of himself as a reliable go-to guy to help get things down. Once he sets himself on something, he finishes it all the way to the end. A couple of bloody wounds or even losing an arm ain't gonna make him quit. His radiant beauty is wonderful and a wonder to those around him, despite the stereotypical typecasting of his character to be mellow, emo, depressed, and disinterested in his environment. Looks are deceiving. He does tend to be boastful of his accomplishments and even things he does in general, even thinks like eating chips or picking up a pencil. He exaggerates his own actions with great wonder.

Sincere about training, fighting, and growing more competent and capable, Seichii has a little bit of an inferiority complex. He does not like to feel like he is less than anybody; it's either he's superior to someone in some way or that he can "tag" along someone and be useful. He cannot be futile before another human being. Seichii is driven by his complex to be better, to practice, and to execute his plans in reality in the most efficient way possible. He can be seen smiling a lot; he likes to smile to show his satisfaction with the life he has. The Lightning Wonder is very proud of his skills and capabilities with his lightning style, hoping to make it more versatile. The Lightning Wonder is not afraid of speaking out on things and he likes to go on pursuit and do tracking missions. Furthermore, the Lightning Wonder is not afraid of taking on people leagues above him, including Kages. Who knows. Maybe he can actually kill them. After all, a win is never guaranteed. Lastly, Seichii loves to converse with people of his village, but also welcomes foreigners as if they lived in his home.

Nindo: "Life always needs a spark". Seichii is highly motivated in always taking the first step and taking action to make a big thing out of a small step.

Character Role: Seichii will most likely be promoted to Jounin rank, and work even harder than ever before to make a name for himself throughout the world. He may end up dying as a hero fighting for his village or protecting someone essential regardless of the costs

Combat Information

Bloodline: No bloodline or kekkei genkai.

Elements:
Primary / KKG - Raiton
Secondary -
Tertiary -

Specialties:
- Ninjutsu Adept
- Taijutsu Adept
- Weaponry Basic

Combat Style: He is mostly a think-on-the-fly kind of a fighter. He does have jutsu comboes in his mind before engaging in a battle, but actual coordination prior to a battle is lacking. He takes the first step and tries to end it in one blow as it was traditionally. Seichii can take on a very motion-based fighting style or a stationary one. He is a Raiton pure, meaning his Ninjutsu expertise specializes only in lightning style and there he shows off his name as the "Lightning Wonder". He often combines physical movement and weaponry in his fighting style to produce lethal results. Seichii is best at tracking or pursuing after someone and launching ranged Raiton jutsu at them.

Background Information

Clan: -
Birthday: July 15.

History: (Your character's life from start to finish. Be sure to highlight confrontations, big events, and anything that really made them who they are.)

Example:
Pre-Academy:
Seichii grew up under the guidance of his father, who was something of a pyroworks freak. He always set things on fire (his own things) and just watched things burn. But even more dazzling was his tendency to just shoot things up into the sky and have it explode in a flurry of sparks. Unlike most children who would cry at the sight of this, Seichii grew up admiring the dazzle and the lightning works. Eventually as Seichii's dad got a job as a lighting expert and the head runner of Kumogakure's fireworks shows, he was able to afford a living for his son and him. However, at the age of five, Seichii's mom died, and his dad's health declined. Both distraught over the departure of his mother from his childhood and his dad's fireworks sparking an influencing affinity inside of him, Seichii grew up to be very self-conscious of his surroundings and learned to take care of himself and rely on himself. He wanted to become a shinobi so the family would not fall into financial depths, and so he could grow stronger in a world where shinobi is an every-day necessity. So his dad was able to borrow some money from friends and finance Seichii's shinobi tuition.

Academy Days:
Now, this is where Seichii began to encountered his rough days. He was bullied from time to time and he did not study all that well for exams and tests. He got into trouble a lot; pulling pranks on his teachers, mocking fellow students, and messing around during practice, including almost landing a shuriken on a girl's head in a mishap. However, things started to get brighter when his sensei was able to teach him basic martial arts skills. Seichii was able to absorb that quickly, as his body understood the art of violence and movement. In no time, Seichii developed a bare-knuckle boxing fighting style and actually put up a decent fight against his sensei while still only a child. After learning how to harness his body's power, he was able to properly control his chakra and was able to learn the ninja techniques from the Ninja Academy.

What really jumped Seichii into the shinobi path was when he did the litmus paper demonstration, and when the paper wrinkled, he was ecstatic that he found out that his primary affinity was the Raiton element, which was the staple element of his village. His affinity with it was so strong that the paper wrinkled so much that it tore itself apart. In addition to getting better at the basic ninja skills, Seichii learned to harness his chakra into that of the Raiton element and used that to create super-bright sparks with his hands - a wonderful delight.

Genin:
Success! Seichii joined up with a Genin squad like everyone else, which he enjoyed but there was one guy on his team who wanted to go solo. Still, he worked out the kinks and learned to coorperate and converse with people of his age. Whilst obtaining an understanding of the basic ninja essentials and survival skills on missions, Seichii decided that he did not really wanted to specialize in another element or fighting style. He wanted to be a Raiton pure, and be superior to the other Raiton users of his generation. He took pride in that "purity" and wanted to be known as a dependable, reliable guy. Despite his current talent, the Lightning Wonder struggled to put up a Raiton jutsu above C-rank at first. He did not have good control in terms of shape manipulation and elemental manipulation over Raiton. This was not uncommon, as it was supposed to be very difficult for shinobi to be able to have such precise chakra control. However, Seichii still strove to master Raiton, and since he concentrated only on that aspect of Ninjutsu, he wanted his manipulation skills to grow sufficiently above the rest.

One day when he got home, Seichii walked in on five men who were beating his dad up. Apparently his dad could not pay back the loans that he made to finance Seichii's tuition, so now some guys have to wreck him. Seichii was subdued and had to watch as his father was beaten in front of him, and he was told that he was next because he was the one who the money got spent on, unless he agreed to leave his father and work for them. Seichii got pissed-off angry; sparks of lightning chakra emanated from him in the form of an aura and his Raiton powers went haywire, amplified in intensity. he electrocuted three of the guys who were near him, shocked one guy with a wave of lightning bolts, before picking up a steel bar, amplifying it with Raiton, and beating the living crap out of the last guy. The authorities were able to come by and take the guys away, and his father had to be hospitalized.

Unlocking his potential for Raiton there allowed him to generate greater amounts of Raiton chakra to be used in his jutsu; therefore, he utilized higher-level Ninjutsu. Overtime he learned how to zap his body with Raiton to heighten his Taijutsu skills, and combined with regular physical exercise, Seichii's speed and power went up by a lot. He developed a bunch of his own Raiton jutsus; an impressive feat for someone of his age. Can nothing stop this boy at all?

Chunin Exams:
Seichii was not studious, so he had to cheat his way through the Chunin Exams, which mostly everyone did; a class of cheaters. However, he did not have the skills to really do this kind of espionage work. Still, he found a way to be useful. While bothering the instructors with questions on what a question meant, his teammate would use his own trick to find answers to the problems unnoticed. Once thats done, Seichii would walk past his teammate, electrically stimulate his body to retrieve the answer note his teammate compiled to snatch it at a speed that cannot be seen clearly, and then move back to his seat where he'll read the answers within the palm of his hand. He'll then walk past his other teammate, do the same thing except pass it on, and turn his paper in.

His radiance in the Mountains of Terror (Kumogakure's Equivalent to the Forest of Death) shown, beautifully displaying the real prowess of the soon-to-be Lightning Wonder. Capable of creating fire from lightning sparks, generating lighting in the dark, and manipulating his lightning to spring up traps to sever his opponents. Bursting through ttrees and fighting in intense competitions. Seichii and his team soared into the semi-finales.

Seichii just combined Ninjutsu, footwork, and hand to hand combat to beat his opponents. His lightning style was versatile already, so really most Genin would not be able to handle the extent and range of his lightning style too well at the get-go, so Seichii had to take advantage of that adjustment period to try to take them up, which he suceeded in. Thus, he became a Chunin in the end where the rest of his team lost their battle.

Chunin:
Twelve years old as a Chunin, Seichii has improved in a number of things. He has become a; Taijutsu Adept, Ninjutsu adept well known for specializing in Ninjutsu, and has incorporated the use of weaponry and equipment part of his fighting style. Part of his "fresh new look". He has gave himself his own moniker as the "Lightning Wonder" which suggests his talent in lightning style. He wants to interact with the people with his village and do his best, so that he can share another day with his father on and on......

Becoming Jounin:

Etc.
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Founder
Founder
Zevas

Seichii Saijuro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seichii Saijuro    Seichii Saijuro  EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 12:45 pm

Hayato wrote:

Combat Style: He is mostly a think-on-the-fly kind of a fighter. He does have jutsu comboes in his mind before engaging in a battle, but actual coordination prior to a battle is lacking. He takes the first step and tries to end it in one blow as it was traditionally. Seichii can take on a very motion-based fighting style or a stationary one. He is a Raiton pure, meaning his Ninjutsu expertise specializes only in lightning style and there he shows off his name as the "Lightning Wonder". He often combines physical movement and weaponry in his fighting style to produce lethal results. Seichii is best at tracking or pursuing after someone (*this is more of a sensory technique, edit this then you'll be good.*) and launching ranged Raiton jutsu at them.
Back to top Go down
Hayato
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Seichii Saijuro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seichii Saijuro    Seichii Saijuro  EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 12:58 pm

What's used to do that are just basic hunting and tracking techniques that Seichii excels at. The methods would be something like examining environment, taking the mindset of the target to anticipate path of direction, etc. but no jutsu is involved. No chakra sensing or detection is involved.
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Founder
Founder
Zevas

Seichii Saijuro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seichii Saijuro    Seichii Saijuro  EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 1:00 pm

in that case
Seichii Saijuro  Whmelg
make an update
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seichii Saijuro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seichii Saijuro    Seichii Saijuro  Empty

Back to top Go down

Seichii Saijuro
Page 1 of 1