Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Sasme Raiki's Jutsu Scroll EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
Sasme Raiki's Jutsu Scroll EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
Sasme Raiki's Jutsu Scroll EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
Sasme Raiki's Jutsu Scroll EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
Sasme Raiki's Jutsu Scroll EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
Sasme Raiki's Jutsu Scroll EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
Sasme Raiki's Jutsu Scroll EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
Sasme Raiki's Jutsu Scroll EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
Sasme Raiki's Jutsu Scroll EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
Sasme Raiki's Jutsu Scroll I_vote_lcapSasme Raiki's Jutsu Scroll I_voting_barSasme Raiki's Jutsu Scroll I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Sasme Raiki's Jutsu Scroll I_vote_lcapSasme Raiki's Jutsu Scroll I_voting_barSasme Raiki's Jutsu Scroll I_vote_rcap 
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
Sasme Raiki's Jutsu Scroll Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Sasme Raiki's Jutsu Scroll

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sasme Raiki
Raikage
Raikage
Sasme Raiki

Sasme Raiki's Jutsu Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Sasme Raiki's Jutsu Scroll   Sasme Raiki's Jutsu Scroll EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 9:47 am

Name: Raiton Strike
Type: Ninjutsu
Purpose: Offensive
Element: Raiton
Range: Med~Long 5m~15m
Duration:
Description:The Raiton Strike Jutsu is a hand sign absent Jutsu. It requires the user to be able to manifest and channel their Chakra with advanced Chakra Control. In order to do this, the user must be able to concentrate the Chakra into a visualization of lightning itself. From their they must concentrate the Lightning onto their arm in which it wraps around the bicep and forearm ready to be fired. Blue lightning then covers the entirety of whichever arm the User chooses to fire the Jutsu from. The bolt can hang onto his arm for at least Five posts before it needs to be fired. The release is a single shot in a straight direction. However due to the amount of condensed Chakra it is also impossibly fast.  

Drawbacks:
-Fires in a straight direction.
-If held too long without firing, will burn into the users arm. Rendering the arm useless until healed.

Name: Raiton Strike: Volley Variation
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Med~Long 5m~15m
Duration: Five Posts
Description: The Raiton Strike Jutsu is a hand sign absent Jutsu. It requires the user to be able to manifest and channel their Chakra with advanced Chakra Control. In order to do this, the user must be able to concentrate the Chakra into a visualization of lightning itself. From their they must concentrate the Lightning onto their arm in which it wraps around the bicep and forearm ready to be fired. Blue lightning then covers the entirety of whichever arm the User chooses to fire the Jutsu from. The bolt can hang onto his arm for at least Five posts before it needs to be fired. The release is a single shot in a straight direction. However due to the amount of condensed Chakra it is also impossibly fast.

Variation: This however is a variation. What is different in the Volley version, is that instead of a single high powered shot. Eight, bolts are able to fire, however with the number of shots increased the damage of each individual shot is lowered as well, to B Rank in strength. After four shots however, the strength in the jutsu lowers to C Rank due to the strain and constant use of the Jutsu. This also increases the Chakra drain on the ability as well.

Drawbacks:
-Fires in a straight direction.
-If held too long without firing, will burn into the users arm. Rendering the arm useless until healed.
-Can only fire Five Bolts maximum in one turn.

Name: Raijin Strike (Lightning God Strike)
Type: Kinjutsu (Ninjutsu)
Purpose: Assassination
Range: Med~Long 5m~15+
Duration: Five Posts
Description: The Raijin Strike, is the mastered and more potent version of the Raiton Strike. As opposed to the Lightning Bolt only being able to fly in a straight direction, the User is granted the ability to control it's movement after firing, but only once and just as with the regular version, only in a singular direct, direction. I.E If the jutsu is aimed straight and the user wishes to make it move they are only able to have it make one dramatic turn, left, right, up, or down. This makes the Jutsu far more deadly, especially given it's already near impossible speed. However, due to it's much more condensed Chakra it is, much easier to see or sense depending on the targets inherent abilities. The Lightning Bolt itself is stronger as well, to the point that even using the Jutsu causes damage to the users arm(s). Advised for only a single arm, this particular level of Jutsu can have two bolts, one for each arm, even despite it's massive power. Even while simply staying attached to the arm of Sasme the bolt will constantly shoot segments of little pieces of lightning which tear off and rip the ground to shreds, due to the sheer potency of the Lightning Bolt which stays wrapped around Sasme's arm till fired.

The effects on the enemy Shinobi on a direct impact, are simple and effective, the bolt completely tears through the body, and vaporizes everything inside leveling nothing but a crisped husk behind. On a grazing or glancing hit, the affected area will be shredded, fourth degree burns revealing bone, is a definite, that this Jutsu will cause damage of some kind. Wind Jutsu used against it will not stop the Jutsu unless they are of even levels, but can be used to change the trajectory to help save themselves from a direct hit. (Must be A rank wind Jutsu to affect it's aim.)

Drawbacks:
-More than one use on a single arm will render it paralyzed until it is healed.
-Even Ranked Wind Jutsu can dissipate it.
-A Rank Wind Jutsu can change it's trajectory.
-If not fired within the time limit will backfire and unleash fourth degree burns on the users arm.

Name: Raiton Seal
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Purpose: Supplementary
Range: Contact
Duration: 10 Total uses of the charge. Or until released
Description: Either by placing a paper seal, or using Chakra, a seal is placed on the target, which is infused with the Raiton Elemental Chakra from the User. From there a simple hand sign, will cause the seal to activate, lighting the target up, with a B Rank level Raiton Charge. Depending on where the seal was placed, the damage can be either a paralyzed, burned limb. Or severe internal burns and injury, if placed on the stomach, due to the direct voltage. This is mainly used to subdue a capture opponent or coerce an end to a battle without causing accidentally death.

Drawbacks:
-Physical contact must be made for at least half the User's post for the seal to be place either via paper seal or Chakra infused.
-If the target is of an equal level in Fuuinjutsu and are not disabled from the Jutsu, they can remove it.
-Each Usage of the seal costs after the first one costs an additional B Rank Jutsu level.

Name: Raijin Taijutsu
Type: Taijutsu
Range: Close 1m
Duration: Until Deactivated
Description: Using the level of control reached from mastering the advanced Raijin Strike technique that Sasme personally created, a new variation is born using Taijutsu Though it's not nearly as powerful as the Jutsu which helped influenced its creation. By creating the same kind of engulfing Chakra he uses to create a single bolt around a single arm, or both arms, he adds more control over the technique allowing for complete and total control over the Chakra, like used in the Raijin Strike as opposed to the lesser potent version. This complete and total control of the Raijin Strike's Chakra allows Sasme to form the Jutsu over all of his limbs instead of just his arms. This added control takes away the ability to fire the Jutsu at range, however it also allows him to continue the Jutsu even after using it once, making it a continuous draw on his Chakra.

Since this is a mix of Ninjutsu and Taijutsu, he uses his Ninjutsu abilities to channel the Chakra continuously thanks to his gifted Chakra control as well as his deep Chakra pool.

The actual affects of the Jutsu upon contact are what make the Jutsu so deadly however, once a foot or fist makes contact with the target, the fist doesn't just hit them. It also sends out a massive current of Lightning (A-Rank Raiton Level damage)throughout the body from the initial place of contact. An A Rank level of Raiton Jutsu is essentially fatal depending on the strength of the target. If hit cleanly without any type of defense they would die on contact. A grazing hit would still cause a lot of damage causing 2nd to 3rd degree burns, and numbness. This added effect means that even on a glancing or grazing blow, the Lightning charged part of the attack can also cause severe damage. It truly is a powerful and deadly technique.

Drawbacks:
-Raijin Taijutsu as Achilles calls it, is hard on the body, after releasing the technique, the user is left physically drained after five consecutive posts. After Ten consecutive posts, the user is nearly passed out. After fifteen posts, the user is likely passed out due to Chakra exhaustion and in a light coma. Anymore then fifteen consecutive posts of Raiton Taijutsu, and the user will die of myocardial infarction. Unless a medic is near by and can revive them and repair the damage. (Within 5 posts of going down)
-(This is purely OOC knowledge unless found out via testing or seeing in a fight.) The use of tiny burst of Wind Jutsu can offset the attack and speed of Raiton Taijutsu causing the user to slow down, and for the strikes to lessen in damage(making it easier to dodge). A Fuuton Jutsu of equal or greater strength will greatly weaken the use of Raiton Taijutsu by an entire letter rank.
-Being that it is NinTai it receives no bonus from Ninjutsu Mastery.

Name: The Black Seal
Type: Kinjutsu (Fuuinjutsu)
Purpose: Supplementary
Element: N/A
Range: Contact
Duration: Permanently Infused on the body
Description:
Sasme Raiki's Jutsu Scroll Lightning_Blade_Creation

This seal, is extremely powerful, and is reserved only for the Raikage and whoever he passes the technique down to. Made by his own hand, The Black Seal, is quite possibly the most powerful technique he possesses, though that is not due to it's own merit or power. It is what the Seal does, in combination to other techniques the user may possess, in which case, the Raikage uses the seal to give incredible strength to his Elemental Jutsu.

The Seal is made to mimic the style in which Bijuu garner massive amounts of Chakra and condense them into what are called Tailed Beast Chakra Blasts. These are massive blasts of so much pure Chakra that they blast turns black before it is shot out, by the Bijuu. Raiki simply lowered the scale to quantities that Humans can use condensed Chakra. By placing the seal on his body, he is able to filter his Chakra into the seal which condenses the Chakra making it more potent, therefore stronger.

This act of condensing the Chakra causes it to darken much like it does for Bijuu when they use their Tailed Beast Blasts. The result is that all Elemental or even Regular Ninjutsu that use Chakra, become immensely more powerful as well, and become blacked by the condensed Chakra.

C Rank Jutsu become B Rank Jutsu  
B Rank Jutsu become A Rank Jutsu  
A Rank Jutsu become S Rank Jutsu  
S Rank Jutsu become more potent costing 10 less chakra for the duration of its activation.

Drawbacks:
-Takes one entire post for the Seal to Charge and be ready for use, during this period, the User cannot use any Jutsu, and all current Jutsu are ended. (Except Clones)

-This immense power given by The Black Seal, doesn't just come for free, as the Chakra that must be filtered through the seal, must come directly from the user, until a new strategy is devised. (possibly a later Jutsu in combination to this one)

-In order for the Seal to work properly, the User must use nearly half of his Chakra in order to activate the seal. 100 Chakra Points. This, then starts the filtering of all his Chakra, left over, after the kick start given by the initial 100 Chakra Points.

-Another great weakness derived from the use of such a powerful technique, is the pure physical and mental exhaustion from using such power. Unless the user is a Jinchuriki, accessing such pure and potent levels of Chakra would exhaust the User of the Seal, causing all of their skills to be slightly worsened.

-(-)1 Basic Skill Level in all Skills throughout the duration of the 10 Post Cool down. (Bonus' that are obtained through high Skill Levels are retained however.)
Back to top Go down

Sasme Raiki's Jutsu Scroll
Page 1 of 1