Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Sasme Raiki Shodaime Raikage [Finished] EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
Sasme Raiki Shodaime Raikage [Finished] EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
Sasme Raiki Shodaime Raikage [Finished] EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
Sasme Raiki Shodaime Raikage [Finished] EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
Sasme Raiki Shodaime Raikage [Finished] EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
Sasme Raiki Shodaime Raikage [Finished] EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
Sasme Raiki Shodaime Raikage [Finished] EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
Sasme Raiki Shodaime Raikage [Finished] EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
Sasme Raiki Shodaime Raikage [Finished] EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
Sasme Raiki Shodaime Raikage [Finished] I_vote_lcapSasme Raiki Shodaime Raikage [Finished] I_voting_barSasme Raiki Shodaime Raikage [Finished] I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Sasme Raiki Shodaime Raikage [Finished] I_vote_lcapSasme Raiki Shodaime Raikage [Finished] I_voting_barSasme Raiki Shodaime Raikage [Finished] I_vote_rcap 
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
Sasme Raiki Shodaime Raikage [Finished] Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Sasme Raiki Shodaime Raikage [Finished]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasme Raiki
Raikage
Raikage
Sasme Raiki

Sasme Raiki Shodaime Raikage [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Sasme Raiki Shodaime Raikage [Finished]   Sasme Raiki Shodaime Raikage [Finished] EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 12:51 am

Sasme Raiki Shodaime Raikage [Finished] My_cha10
"To do Great Things, one Must Embrace the Impossible"
Personal Information

Name: Sasme Raiki
Alias: The Lightning Sage
Village: Kumogakure
Village Rank: Raikage
Skill Rank: S

Appearance Information

Height: 6'2
Weight: 185
Style: Sasme's style is very relaxed even for that of a Kage. When he is traveling around the village simply interacting with everyone he wears the basic Jounin outfit with his headband included, but he also wears a slightly modified version of the Kage robe. The sleeves are absent and on the back is embroidered, "The Lightning Sage" in a vertical pattern. This is both a shout out to himself in skill, and a way to put some personality in his daily life as Raikage. On missions, when he does decide to go, he usually wears the same thing, as it proclaims his strength in combat when he faces down against Enemy Shinobi.
Looks Image:
Looks Description:

Achilles stands at six foot two inches tall, making him generally a lot taller then many of the other Shinobi who populate the Hidden Villages, even those within the Kumo itself. His height is combined with the very muscular yet defined form all of his body is covered in, making him look every bit of the part he holds as the Raikage of Kumo. This height and his defined body shape often give him a look of intimidation whether he uses it to such extents or not, it usually results in such a feeling especially among his comrades within the Hidden Cloud Village. His body holds a darker shade of white skin, thanks to his being a Native of Kumo where many there usually hold a darker overall skin tone. The tanned color which adorns his body, often makes him look as though he is glistening in the light of the sun, during training due to the added sweat reflecting the light off of his body, giving him an awe inspiring presence.

Along with his amazing Physique, he holds piercing eyes which are a dark blue color, giving them an appearance of being beautiful yet, deadly. His gaze which he often uses to narrow at his enemy can give them a feeling of despair as much of his inner feelings reside within them, and can be used to make his opponent feel whatever he wishes them to. When not trying to glare at his opponents it's often that his eyes can sometimes become shaded or covered by the shaggy length hair brown hair that covers his head, though not extending further then just around his eyes, he often jokes about needing a haircut every month, due to its quick growth.

The remainder of his face, though handsome is nothing memorable, his strong yet narrow jawline define his facial features along with his strong chin. Something likely passed on to him through his father's side of the family, as they had been known to being handsome men as well. His nose though fitting his face and the size of his body can sometimes be viewed as big, but given the size of the rest of his body fits him quite well, thankfully it's never been broken enough to disfigure his appearance.

An aspect of appearance often left out, of the minds of most people, is the presence that person gives off to others around him. Achilles is one of those people who always seems to give off a presence no matter his mood to others around him. There is usually a feeling of relief when he is around, the way he holds himself, high up as if nothing could begin to compare to where he believes his own power is, acts as the setting of mood for him and his allies. His gaze with an opponent is never broken, his eyes pierce into the body and soul of the man or creature he decides to focus his attention on, never letting it leave them even if he looks away the pure essence of his body always makes it seems as though they are being watched, hunted, then killed.

Personality Information

• Having grown up in the Hidden Cloud Village it wasn't a surprise that he enjoyed overcast days. Especially when it was warm out, the fact he wouldn't have to deal with a blinding sun, but still got to enjoy a pretty day, was always a plus to Achilles.
  • If there was ever a kryptonite to Achilles(besides his ankle), it would have to be food, he loved it, loved cooking it and especially loved eating it. His life as a Shinobi definitely helped out as he was always burning off the food he just ate.
  • A love of literature, is something of a secret love for Achilles as few truly knew of the enjoyment, he got out of the simple reading of a book. Though sometimes, he enjoyed books of the more erotic persuasion.

Dislikes:

• For someone as intense as Achilles the thought of failure was maybe more a fear than something he disliked, but it definitely was in the ballpark of things he hated.
  • Despite being such a powerful Shinobi he has his fair share of fears, and one such being, a phobia of spiders, tiny big it didn't matter. Eight legs and pincers meant he didn't want it near him.
  • Achilles, is a social person, though he does spend a lot of time training, he tries not to do it solo if he can, as being alone is not something the young man enjoys. It plays on his fear of never having a true love as his addiction to chasing women surfaces in this occasion.

Goals: Become the strongest Shinobi in the History of Kumogakure

Personality Description:
To start off with, one cannot begin to describe Achilles without mentioning his intensity, simply as a person in general. Not much is ever moderate, with him. He will either put everything he has into something or he won't bother to do it at all, though at times he may have a slow start as he tries to understand something, but once he does, it's 110% effort. This intensity also covers his training and life as a Shinobi, during battle he doesn't let up, battered, bruised, broken, injured? It means little to Achilles, once he is in a battle, as it's not over, until he is dead or whoever he is fighting is beaten. Though by most it can be perceived as foolish or even dangerous in a situation which could cost his life, it is likely one of his best qualities.

Though, when is training or on a mission he holds his serious mentality and his epic levels of intensity, when he's at home, he enjoys things that are much more simple. Goofing off is probably one of his favorite occupations, including sky gazing, though in Kumo, it really should be called Cloud Gazing. Though some of his peers especially those he only works with, the idea that such an intense person enjoyed something as easy going as goofing off or relaxing would be mind blowing, it's always been that way for him. To him, "It's always okay to put every part of your being into working hard, but you also need to know that sometimes, you have to just let go of it all." It's an insight of self wisdom, that to every person touched by the young man, almost instantly embrace after getting to know him, truly.

However, there are times when is intensity absolutely gets to him, as his fuse, or almost lack there of is legendary. Though many accredit it, to him having some kind of personality disorder, Achilles has what some call a literally, explosive temper. Though as Achilles himself will be quick to defend, it's usually justified, such as a teammate being threatened, or his village, or even his honor, well maybe his skill as a Shinobi too. Alright maybe he couldn't defend his temper, all of the time, but he tried, and especially after his recent promotion, he'd done much to try and control it better. Meditation has been his biggest ally in those efforts as well.

There was however another thing, he was famous for, which wasn't quite as negative as his legendary anger problems, but can be seen as considerably more embarrassing. He loves women, for much of his younger life, he had put aside the teenage desires to chase after beautiful girls, and it seemed that after so long it seemed to have reached its limit. It had happened sometime during his tenure as a Jounin, that he suddenly just felt like it was time to find a beautiful girl for himself. Of course, the aforementioned lack of doing such during his teenage years had left him at a significant disadvantage, he knew absolutely nothing about women at all.

He isn't all negatives though, as he held something that most people could only claim to have. It was compassion, despite his anger, his addiction to finding love, or all the time he spent training, he would never abandon a friend or an ally. It was something engraved into him. What was strange about it, was that it wasn't even anything about him personally, he hadn't lost any friends, his family consisted of a single sister, his parents had died of natural causes being that they were nearly thirty-five when they had him. It was simply something he saw as a Chuunin on a mission in Kusagakure. (explained in history)

To explain further, he would go to any extent to make sure his friends and allies wold not suffer or die. If it meant walking through hell barefoot, while spiders circled around him biting in ways that felt like paper cuts, to save a friend. He'd simply smile and say, "What? No snakes?" It could be construed as some kind of macho hero mentality, but the fact that he usually won, and would only continue to push himself harder, if he even came close to failing, the positives definitely outweighed the negative.

Nindo:
"My ninja way, is to protect my village and my friends at all costs.
To empower my friends so that they can protect our village and their friends.
To empower my people so that their spirit never waivers."

Character Role: To be the protector of Kumogakure, and to facilitate the training of Shinobi in his Village so that one day, they together may defeat the evil that lurks in their world.

Combat Information

Bloodline: (Does your character possess a kekkai genkai? Link to the approved application goes here.)

Elements:
Primary / KKG - Raiton
Secondary - Fuuton
Tertiary - Katon

Specialties:
    Ninjutsu
  • Fuuinjutsu
  • Taijutsu
  • Sensory
  • Kenjutsu

Combat Style:

Background Information

Clan: N/A
Birthday: 3/24

History:

Pre-Academy:

Spoiler:

Academy Days:
Spoiler:

Genin:
Spoiler:

Chuunin Exams:
Spoiler:

Chuunin:
Spoiler:

Becoming Jounin:
Spoiler:

Raikage:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sasme Raiki on Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Founder
Founder
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: Sasme Raiki Shodaime Raikage [Finished]   Sasme Raiki Shodaime Raikage [Finished] EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 12:02 pm

Sasme Raiki wrote:

Combat Information

Bloodline: (Does your character possess a kekkai genkai? Link to the approved application goes here.)

Elements:
Primary / KKG - Raiton
Secondary - Fuuton
Tertiary - Katon

Specialties:
-Ninjutsu
-Fuuinjutsu

All you have is Ninjutsu and Fuuinjutsu specs? C'mon man you're a kage at S rank. They should also have their levels of mastery next to them.

Combat Style:
What happened to this? Did you just miss it?
Back to top Go down
Sasme Raiki
Raikage
Raikage
Sasme Raiki

PostSubject: Re: Sasme Raiki Shodaime Raikage [Finished]   Sasme Raiki Shodaime Raikage [Finished] EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 11:28 pm

Edited. Will do combat Style in my Ninja Info Card then copy paste it.
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Founder
Founder
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: Sasme Raiki Shodaime Raikage [Finished]   Sasme Raiki Shodaime Raikage [Finished] EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 1:00 am

Sasme Raiki Shodaime Raikage [Finished] Whmelg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasme Raiki Shodaime Raikage [Finished]   Sasme Raiki Shodaime Raikage [Finished] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sasme Raiki Shodaime Raikage [Finished]
Page 1 of 1