Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Inuzuka Hiden Techniques EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
Inuzuka Hiden Techniques EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
Inuzuka Hiden Techniques EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
Inuzuka Hiden Techniques EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
Inuzuka Hiden Techniques EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
Inuzuka Hiden Techniques EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
Inuzuka Hiden Techniques EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
Inuzuka Hiden Techniques EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
Inuzuka Hiden Techniques EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
Inuzuka Hiden Techniques I_vote_lcapInuzuka Hiden Techniques I_voting_barInuzuka Hiden Techniques I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Inuzuka Hiden Techniques I_vote_lcapInuzuka Hiden Techniques I_voting_barInuzuka Hiden Techniques I_vote_rcap 
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
Inuzuka Hiden Techniques Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Inuzuka Hiden Techniques

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ishime Senju
Admin
Admin

Inuzuka Hiden Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Inuzuka Hiden Techniques   Inuzuka Hiden Techniques EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 11:37 am

Kekkei Genkai Application

Name: Inuzuka Hiden Techniques
Type: Inherited
Sub-Type: Jutsu
Availability: Open
Origin: These techniques are handed down orally to Inuzuka clan members coming of age.

Physical Characteristics: Members of the clan tend to have sharpened canines and some minor beastly appearances. They also have signature face paint on their cheeks, which look like two elongated upside-down triangles.

Description: The most common technique used by the Inuzuka is the Four Legs Technique, which allows them to move and act much faster, just like their animal companions. In addition, all Inuzuka fighters have a ninken which becomes their lifelong partner for combat.

Weaknesses: While the clan techniques themselves don't seem to have any specific weaknesses other than their fatiguing nature, it could be more than conjecture that these members may have difficulty fighting on or against water-based areas or techniques.

Bloodline Techniques:
Spoiler:

Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Four Legs Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Type:[/b] Ninjutsu
[b]Purpose:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Element:[/b] N/A
[b]Range:[/b] Short
[b]Duration:[/b] Until deactivated.
[b]Description:[/b] This technique grants animal-like accelerated fighting instinct and reflexes to the user. By enveloping their entire body in chakra and moving on all fours, they can obtain high speed movement and reflexes like that of a wild animal. Taught only to the members of the Inuzuka clan, this technique forms the basis of a Inuzuka clan member's taijutsu fighting style, and will add even more to their feral-like appearances; their canine teeth, their finger and toenails grow to claw-like length, their eyes also become more wild with their pupils becoming slits.

When under the effects of this technique, an Inuzuka will display great feats of physical strength, speed, agility and endurance. The form is best suited for using and supporting the ferocious "hit-and-run" tactics that the clan is well known for, leaving the enemy barely any time to launch a counter attack. It should be noted, however, that the user can become very fatigued if they use this technique for very long periods of time.

[b]Name:[/b] Beast Human Clone
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Purpose:[/b] Offensive
[b]Duration:[/b] Until deactivated or dispersed
[b]Description:[/b] It allows a canine-user to transform their animal companion into a perfect copy of themselves. When combined with the Four Legs Technique, the user and the animal become virtually impossible to tell apart, since both act equally feral. Like any transformation, the technique can be broken by identifying and attacking the animal, thus dispelling the transformation.

[b]Name:[/b] Passing Fang
[b]Type:[/b] Taijutsu
[b]Range:[/b] Short to Far
[b]Duration:[/b] 1 post
[b]Description:[/b] The user spins at a ferocious speed and delivers many powerful beast-like attacks when contact is made with the target. The damage it can inflict on a human target can be extremely damaging, as it can readily tear through thick tree branches and chakra reinforced earth wall; all of which with a radius thicker than the user itself. This technique can be continued from post to post with a continued payment of D-Rank chakra.

[b]Name:[/b] Fang Passing Fang
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Range:[/b] Short to Medium
[b]Description:[/b] The user and their ninken partner spin at a ferocious speed and deliver many powerful beast-like attacks when contact is made with the target. The force of this attack is strong enough to drill through stone, and can be very deadly with many direct hits to the target themselves. This technique can be continued from post to post with a continued payment of C-Rank chakra.

[b]Name:[/b] Fang Rotating Fang
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Description:[/b] The user and their ninken partner roll at a ferocious speed in a buzz-saw like shape, and deliver many powerful beast-like attacks when contact is made with the target. Unlike the Fang Passing Fang, this technique can deliver more of a cutting-style attack, which makes it far more effective against single targets. This technique can be continued from post to post with a continued payment of C-Rank chakra.

[b]Name:[/b] Human Beast Combination Transformation: Double-Headed Wolf
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Duration:[/b] Until deactivated.
[b]Description:[/b] A Combination Transformation where the user and their ninken become a single entity. It is a speciality of the Inuzuka clan, they fuse into a two-headed wolf, thus drastically increasing their size, and power. In their direct attacks, they demonstrate great efficiency. Furthermore, using techniques in addition to this gives birth to an extraordinary destructive power. While in this form, the user and the ninken's strength and speed are much higher than what they were separately.

[b]Name:[/b] Fang Wolf Fang
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Description:[/b] Man and beast transform into a single two-headed, gigantic animal thanks to the Human Beast Combination Transformation: Double-Headed Wolf technique, and have their body spin in a violent assault against the enemy. The ultra-violent rotation creates a vacuum vortex in its surroundings, that tears the enemy apart even without touching them directly. The excessively high speed of the rotation strips the user of their field of vision, but marking the enemy beforehand makes it possible to tail them with the sense of smell. The power is great enough to dent a Rashōmon gate. Such power is not without its drawbacks however, as it can quickly tire the user out. The longer the user attempts to use this technique, the more tiring it becomes. If continued to a second post, the user must pay A-Rank chakra, followed by S-Rank chakra on the third post, and finally it deactivates on the fourth.

[b]Name:[/b] Super Fang Wolf Fang
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Description:[/b] Man and beast transform into a single two-headed gigantic animal by the Human Beast Combination Transformation: Double-Headed Wolf technique, and just like its parent technique, have their body spin in a violent assault against the enemy. The power is great enough to break through three Rashōmon gates without losing its power. In addition unlike its parent technique it does not first require the use of Dynamic Marking first. Like its parent technique, this technique can tire the user out extremely quickly through extended use. If the technique is continued on to a second post, the user must pay S-Rank chakra in order to continue it. It is deactivated on a third post.

[b]Name:[/b] Human Beast Mixture Transformation: Three-Headed Wolf
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Duration:[/b] Until deactivated
[b]Description:[/b] This technique is a specialty of the Inuzuka clan, following the principles of the clan's use of ninken partners. After creating a shadow clone, the user fuses with this clone and their ninken companion into a gigantic, three-headed wolf. This drastically increases their size and power, whilst also gaining them sharp claws and canine teeth. In their direct attacks, they demonstrate considerable efficiency. Furthermore, using techniques in addition to this gives birth to an extraordinary destructive power. In this form, the user and ninken's power is almost double what it is in the two-headed form.

[b]Name:[/b] Tail Chasing Fang Fang Rotating Fang
[b]Rank:[/b] S
[b]Description:[/b] Transforming alongside a shadow clone and ninken into a single, three-headed, gigantic hound with the Human Beast Mixture Transformation: Three-Headed Wolf technique, the user curls into a ball and rolls at a ferocious speed towards the enemy, as if chasing after their own tail. The ultra-violent rotation created can tear through multiple enemies, rending them apart with ease. The size of this technique alone is enough to destroy the landscape, much less those struck by it. The technique is extremely tiring, and if it is continued on to a second post, the user must pay S-Rank chakra before deactivating it on the third.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobilegacies.rpg-board.net

Inuzuka Hiden Techniques
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum :: The Site :: The Library :: Bloodlines-
Jump to: