Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Academy Techniques (FREE) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
Academy Techniques (FREE) EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
Academy Techniques (FREE) EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
Academy Techniques (FREE) EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
Academy Techniques (FREE) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
Academy Techniques (FREE) EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
Academy Techniques (FREE) EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
Academy Techniques (FREE) EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
Academy Techniques (FREE) EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
Academy Techniques (FREE) I_vote_lcapAcademy Techniques (FREE) I_voting_barAcademy Techniques (FREE) I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Academy Techniques (FREE) I_vote_lcapAcademy Techniques (FREE) I_voting_barAcademy Techniques (FREE) I_vote_rcap 
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
Academy Techniques (FREE) Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Academy Techniques (FREE)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ishime Senju
Admin
Admin

Academy Techniques (FREE) Empty
PostSubject: Academy Techniques (FREE)   Academy Techniques (FREE) EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 8:04 pm

Name: Transformation Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Purpose: Supplementary
Element: N/A
Range: Short
Duration: Until deactivated or dispersed.

Description: Given all the missions ninja are assigned to - battle, intelligence gathering, diversions - this is a priceless ninjutsu. It is typically used to change into people other than oneself, but one also has the ability to change into animals, plants, and even inanimate objects like weapons. This gives this technique an abundance of uses. The transformation of a skilled shinobi will be exactly like the genuine article, so it will be impossible to tell the two apart. On the other hand, a transformation performed by an inexperienced person will have obvious discrepancies. It will be impossible to deceive anyone with it. This is one of the most basic ninjutsu, as such most shinobi know how to perform it.

Name: Clone Technique
Duration:

Description: A ninjutsu that creates an intangible copy of one's own body, without any substance. Since the clone itself doesn't have the ability to attack, and thus can only be used to confuse the enemy, it is mainly used in combination with other ninjutsu. It's a basic technique, but depending on one's ingenuity, it can be used effectively. The clones may not dissipate when they come into contact with something.

These clones can be easily distinguished by persons with dōjutsu. A person with normal eyes can also distinguish the clones from the original, since the clones do not have shadows and will not disrupt the area around themselves with their movement (i.e. won't kick up dust, crush grass, etc.).

Name: Body Replacement Technique
Purpose: Defensive, Supplementary
Duration: 1 post

Description: With this technique, users replace their own body with some other object, generally with a block of wood, the moment an attack lands. This creates an optical illusion, making the enemy think the attack was successful. From this, the user can use the lapse in the enemy's attention to attack or flee from the battlefield. Explosive tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise. It's a basic ninjutsu even taught at the Academy, but it's a useful art that can be applied in variety of situations. Limited to 3 uses per topic. Must have an item to replace with.

Name: Body Flicker Technique
Range: Short to Far

Description: The Body Flicker Technique is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and the intended destination.

The body flicker technique cannot be used to initiate an attack and an attack cannot be performed after the technique is used, however its uses are not limited so long as they are not offensive in nature.

Name: Generic Sealing Technique
Type: Fuinjutsu
Duration: 1 post (storing is infinite)

Description: This technique is a standard ninjutsu which allows a shinobi to summon an assortment of items that have been stored in special seals, using fūinjutsu. Scrolls are the most commonly chosen for item storage. When needed, the owner activates the seals releasing their stored items or weapons of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons or have other seals inside of them, which expands the number of potential tricks a shinobi can use.

Name: Rope Escape Technique

Description: A basic technique taught at the Academy. It allows a ninja to free themselves if they have been tied up. How this is done is unknown.

Name: Tree Climbing
Duration: After activation, this can be maintained indefinitely so long as the user is controlling it.

Description: Tree Climbing Practice is a training method used to gain more skills with chakra control. This training involves focusing a fixed amount of chakra to the bottom of one's feet, and using that to climb a tree without using one's hands. If the stream of chakra is too weak, the user will lose their footing on the tree and fall off. If it is too strong, the user will be pushed away from the tree, causing the tree to break around the point of contact and the user will fall.

Name: Water Walking
Duration: After activation, this can be maintained indefinitely so long as the user is controlling it.

Description: This training method is used to gain better chakra control. To do this, the user has to be emitting a constant stream of chakra from the bottom of the their feet and using the repellent force to walk across the water's surface. This technique is more difficult to master than the Tree Climbing Practice, because the amount of chakra that needs to be emitted changes constantly.

It has also been shown that one can use their chakra to "skate" across the water surface, like an ice skater, instead of just walking or running. And, as noted by Jiraiya, the more one trains this technique the more they reach a state where they stand on water without even noticing it or basically even trying.

Name: Genjutsu Release (Genjutsu Kai)

Description: The user disturbs their own flow of chakra after realizing they are in a genjutsu, attempting to break the genjutsu. An equal amount of chakra must be paid in order to lift the genjutsu's effects.

Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Transformation Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] E
[b]Type:[/b] Ninjutsu
[b]Purpose:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Element:[/b] N/A
[b]Range:[/b] Short
[b]Duration:[/b] Until deactivated or dispersed.

[b]Description:[/b] Given all the missions ninja are assigned to - battle, intelligence gathering, diversions - this is a priceless ninjutsu. It is typically used to change into people other than oneself, but one also has the ability to change into animals, plants, and even inanimate objects like weapons. This gives this technique an abundance of uses. The transformation of a skilled shinobi will be exactly like the genuine article, so it will be impossible to tell the two apart. On the other hand, a transformation performed by an inexperienced person will have obvious discrepancies. It will be impossible to deceive anyone with it. This is one of the most basic ninjutsu, as such most shinobi know how to perform it.

[b]Name:[/b] Clone Technique
[b]Duration:[/b]

[b]Description:[/b] A ninjutsu that creates an intangible copy of one's own body, without any substance. Since the clone itself doesn't have the ability to attack, and thus can only be used to confuse the enemy, it is mainly used in combination with other ninjutsu. It's a basic technique, but depending on one's ingenuity, it can be used effectively. The clones may not dissipate when they come into contact with something.

These clones can be easily distinguished by persons with dōjutsu. A person with normal eyes can also distinguish the clones from the original, since the clones do not have shadows and will not disrupt the area around themselves with their movement (i.e. won't kick up dust, crush grass, etc.).

[b]Name:[/b] Body Replacement Technique
[b]Purpose:[/b] Defensive, Supplementary
[b]Duration:[/b] 1 post

[b]Description:[/b] With this technique, users replace their own body with some other object, generally with a block of wood, the moment an attack lands. This creates an optical illusion, making the enemy think the attack was successful. From this, the user can use the lapse in the enemy's attention to attack or flee from the battlefield. Explosive tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise. It's a basic ninjutsu even taught at the Academy, but it's a useful art that can be applied in variety of situations. Limited to 3 uses per topic. Must have an item to replace with.

[b]Name:[/b] Body Flicker Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Range:[/b] Short to Far

[b]Description:[/b] The Body Flicker Technique is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and the intended destination.

The body flicker technique cannot be used to initiate an attack and an attack cannot be performed after the technique is used, however its uses are not limited so long as they are not offensive in nature.

[b]Name:[/b] Generic Sealing Technique
[b]Type:[/b] Fuinjutsu
[b]Duration:[/b] 1 post (storing is infinite)

[b]Description:[/b] This technique is a standard ninjutsu which allows a shinobi to summon an assortment of items that have been stored in special seals, using fūinjutsu. Scrolls are the most commonly chosen for item storage. When needed, the owner activates the seals releasing their stored items or weapons of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons or have other seals inside of them, which expands the number of potential tricks a shinobi can use.

[b]Name:[/b] Rope Escape Technique

[b]Description:[/b] A basic technique taught at the Academy. It allows a ninja to free themselves if they have been tied up. How this is done is unknown.

[b]Name:[/b] Tree Climbing
[b]Duration:[/b] After activation, this can be maintained indefinitely so long as the user is controlling it.

[b]Description:[/b] Tree Climbing Practice is a training method used to gain more skills with chakra control. This training involves focusing a fixed amount of chakra to the bottom of one's feet, and using that to climb a tree without using one's hands. If the stream of chakra is too weak, the user will lose their footing on the tree and fall off. If it is too strong, the user will be pushed away from the tree, causing the tree to break around the point of contact and the user will fall.

[b]Name:[/b] Water Walking
[b]Duration:[/b] After activation, this can be maintained indefinitely so long as the user is controlling it.

[b]Description:[/b] This training method is used to gain better chakra control. To do this, the user has to be emitting a constant stream of chakra from the bottom of the their feet and using the repellent force to walk across the water's surface. This technique is more difficult to master than the Tree Climbing Practice, because the amount of chakra that needs to be emitted changes constantly.

It has also been shown that one can use their chakra to "skate" across the water surface, like an ice skater, instead of just walking or running. And, as noted by Jiraiya, the more one trains this technique the more they reach a state where they stand on water without even noticing it or basically even trying.

[b]Name:[/b] Genjutsu Release (Genjutsu Kai)

[b]Description:[/b] The user disturbs their own flow of chakra after realizing they are in a genjutsu, attempting to break the genjutsu. An equal amount of chakra must be paid in order to lift the genjutsu's effects.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobilegacies.rpg-board.net

Academy Techniques (FREE)
Page 1 of 1