Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Join the staff for a little while! We need you. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
Join the staff for a little while! We need you. EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
Join the staff for a little while! We need you. EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
Join the staff for a little while! We need you. EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
Join the staff for a little while! We need you. EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
Join the staff for a little while! We need you. EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
Join the staff for a little while! We need you. EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
Join the staff for a little while! We need you. EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
Join the staff for a little while! We need you. EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
Join the staff for a little while! We need you. I_vote_lcapJoin the staff for a little while! We need you. I_voting_barJoin the staff for a little while! We need you. I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Join the staff for a little while! We need you. I_vote_lcapJoin the staff for a little while! We need you. I_voting_barJoin the staff for a little while! We need you. I_vote_rcap 
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
Join the staff for a little while! We need you. Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Join the staff for a little while! We need you.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishime Senju
Admin
Admin

Join the staff for a little while! We need you. Empty
PostSubject: Join the staff for a little while! We need you.   Join the staff for a little while! We need you. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 10:30 pm

If you were directed here from our update to the homepage, then you'll already know that we need help with some grind work. In specific, you would be fulfilling the following tasks:

- Copying non-movie and non-game techniques from the Naruto wiki (http://naruto.wikia.com/) and implementing them into our technique code for use in our library.

- In addition, you would be filling out the information for clans and bloodlines via the respective templates and copy-pasting their non-movie and non-game techniques onto the technique template to go with their bloodline apps. Clans who have abilities that are not truly bloodline (Inuzuka, Nara, Aburame, Etc.) and are actually Hiden (Hidden Techniques) would still be included, with Hiden noted on the application itself. See Inuzuka for an example.

- We'll ask you for anything else if it comes up. Also, we'll be helping you perform this as best we can, but our current priority is getting more important systems up and running (such as proper Sharingan rules, combat specialties, and special characteristics, which are all unfinished or not started).

Thanks for your help! It's very likely you'll receive a big reward. Post here if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobilegacies.rpg-board.net
Hayato
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Join the staff for a little while! We need you.   Join the staff for a little while! We need you. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 9:24 pm

I shall take a few moments of my time to volunteer for this.Just for awhile because I like this site and the people on it, and want to see it be complete as soon as possible.I will copythe jutsu and do the clan as quickly and as much as possible around the time you guys finish finalizing the systems. I might ask for guidance along the way course.
Back to top Go down
Sasme Raiki
Raikage
Raikage
Sasme Raiki

PostSubject: Re: Join the staff for a little while! We need you.   Join the staff for a little while! We need you. EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 9:51 am

I'd like to make this a bit more official so here are my touches. To be added for consideration of an moderator position, please add the following.

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Character Link:[/b]
[b]Experience:[/b]
[b]Why?:[/b]
[b]Best Quality as a Mod:[/b]
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Kiri ANBU
Kiri ANBU
Ryoko

PostSubject: Re: Join the staff for a little while! We need you.   Join the staff for a little while! We need you. EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 1:36 pm

Looks like I'll give it a go for being the first to touch the staff application.

Name: Ryoko
Character Link: x
Experience: Little, but this is a good way to start learning, right?
Why?: Well, at first I thought I wouldn't really fit to be a staff, because of one, age, and two, the fear of screwing up. But, for becoming a staff, I know I have to learn from my mistakes to see where I can improve on, so I can probably become more fluent of modding in the future. Not only that, but I'd like to pitch in to help get things done and quickly as possible for new incoming members to experience a mostly finished site instead of going through things that are yet needed to be completed.
Best Quality as a Mod: I'm not too sure what this part means, but I guess I can just list of what I do/can do as a mod(?). (And I'll also try my best not to look like I'm showing off or anything)

• Activity: I'm mostly on every single day, believe or not. Whether it's on my accounts, or even lurking as a guest. I suppose you can say I can be devoting for this site.
  • Maturity: Despite young age(you'll know how old I am Eventually. >__>) I guess you can say I can be mature, since I don't really complain much or even try to disrespect others(in a serious way).
  • Supportive: Like I said before, I'd like to help out staff members and this site, and possibly try to push myself into helping other members(Or maybe aid, since someone else would already be helping or just to clarify a few things.).

Other: Just some things I thought I'd throw in:

• Timezone: EST (-5:00)
  • If you need something from me and it looks like I'm not on the site, I'm usually on MSN/Skype, so it's no bother for me for anyone to hit me up on things(As long as you ask me for and tell me who you are there, in which some people on this site already got my Skype/MSN. Then again, it doesn't hurt to add more people)
Back to top Go down
Ishime Senju
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Join the staff for a little while! We need you.   Join the staff for a little while! We need you. EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:26 pm

Welcome to the staff, Ryoko.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobilegacies.rpg-board.net
Detro
Kiri Chuunin
Kiri Chuunin
Detro

PostSubject: Re: Join the staff for a little while! We need you.   Join the staff for a little while! We need you. EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:50 pm

Name: Detro
Character Link: http://www.narutorev.org/t123-detro-kastro
Experience: Absolutely none except doing grind work for this site.
Why?: Well i thought it would be a good experiences and would help me in the future help more sites and people.
Best Quality as a Mod:hmmm. well im helping in most cases i try to be funny not as strict as most people and when punishment is needed i turn ruthless i think this is what it means im not sure

Activity: well im on every day after work i cant be one 24/7 because i have a life yes i know thats hard to believe but i do have one speaking of which i need to go to the store after this post.Helpfulness: I try to help people as much as i can even if i dont understand what they mean. I will beone mostly at 9:00 to midnight then its off to bed with me.

I thought you might need this info.

If you need my time zone its CST i dont know what number that is so forgive me XD
If you need to contact me you can send an email to thedoomageden@ gmail.com (remove the space between @and gmail) this is my gaming email also my skype is TheDoomAgedden again its for gamming so bye im off to the store
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join the staff for a little while! We need you.   Join the staff for a little while! We need you. Empty

Back to top Go down

Join the staff for a little while! We need you.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum :: The Site :: Kage's Office-
Jump to: