Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Katon Ninjutsu EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
Katon Ninjutsu EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
Katon Ninjutsu EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
Katon Ninjutsu EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
Katon Ninjutsu EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
Katon Ninjutsu EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
Katon Ninjutsu EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
Katon Ninjutsu EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
Katon Ninjutsu EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
Katon Ninjutsu I_vote_lcapKaton Ninjutsu I_voting_barKaton Ninjutsu I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
Katon Ninjutsu Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Katon Ninjutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasme Raiki
Raikage
Raikage
Sasme Raiki

Katon Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Katon Ninjutsu   Katon Ninjutsu EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:24 am

E-Rank:
Spoiler:

D-Rank:
Spoiler:

C-Rank:
Spoiler:

B-Rank:
Spoiler:

A-Rank:
Spoiler:

S-Rank:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ishime Senju
Admin
Admin

Katon Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katon Ninjutsu   Katon Ninjutsu EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 7:46 pm

Code:

E-Rank:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

D-Rank:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

C-Rank:
[spoiler]
[b]Name:[/b] Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique)
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Type:[/b] Ninjutsu
[b]Purpose:[/b] Offensive
[b]Element:[/b] Katon
[b]Range:[/b] Short - Far
[b]Duration:[/b] 1 post

[b]Description:[/b] A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and expelled from the mouth either as a massive orb of roaring flame or as a continuous flame-thrower. The scope of the attack is altered by controlling the volume of chakra that is mustered. The released flames will engulf their target, and leave a crater on the ground's surface.

[b]Name:[/b] Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
[b]Range:[/b] Short to Far

[b]Description:[/b] This technique creates a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

[b]Name:[/b] Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
[b]Range:[/b] Short to Medium

[b]Description:[/b] The user breathes fire along a cord or any other type of long object, which rushes forward in straight line catching the enemy on fire. A line of enemies can be used as the conductor as well. The flames are meant to target, and assault the enemy's upper body just like a projectile weapon. This technique can be used without a conductor if the enemy is very close.

[b]Name:[/b] Fire Release: Flame Bullet

[b]Description:[/b] This technique is executed by the user gathering oil in their mouth which is created by chakra, spitting it out, and igniting it. This technique simply shoots a flame bullet at the enemy. If the amount of oil that is prepared is kept down, the time it takes to invoke the technique is reduced. This allows the enemy to be stricken unaware, allowing the oil-containing flame bullet to burn them up completely. It is also possible to shoot out a series of flame bullets by partitioning the oil, or a continuous flamethrower. If this technique is fired after covering the enemy with oil using the Toad Oil Bullet, it has the power to wound or kill. This also keeps down the consumption of chakra. Limited to those capable of using oil.
[/spoiler]

B-Rank:
[spoiler]

[b]Name:[/b] Great Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] B

[b]Description:[/b] The user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body and changes it into a dragon head-shaped fireball. The user then skilfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. Even outside of the attack range, its power and reliability are stressed. The flames have a high temperature, as they can create an upward movement of air currents which in turn can give rise to thunder clouds. A master of this technique can fire off several flames in succession and anyone caught in the technique could potentially be reduced to ashes.

[b]Name:[/b] Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning
[b]Duration:[/b] Smokescreen lasts up to 3 posts until blown away or ignited.

[b]Description:[/b] The user spews a stream of chakra infused gun-powder from their mouth, which surrounds the region. As the gunpowder is composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud, which can be used like a smokescreen. After surrounding the enemy with the ash, the user can ignite it with a flint placed on their teeth beforehand to create a spark, resulting in a violent explosion, burning the enemy. However, this technique requires keen senses to read the air currents, the insight to read the movements of the enemy, the tactical experience to not also enfold one's allies in the flames, and careful attention for the timing of the ignition.

[b]Name:[/b] Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet

[b]Description:[/b] As the name suggests, the user exhales a concentrated jet of flames, much like a long-distance flamethrower. Upon impact, the flames spread violently and can engulf a target in seconds.

[b]Name:[/b] Fire Release: Running Fire
[b]Purpose:[/b] Offensive, Defensive

[b]Description:[/b] This technique creates a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (so far, rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with Wind Release to create a tornado of flames.

[/spoiler]

A-Rank:
[spoiler]

[b]Name:[/b] Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet
[b]Rank:[/b] A

[b]Description:[/b] The user kneads their chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking dragon. Since the art of having the flames obey the user's will is outrageously difficult, its mastery is restricted to a limited number of skilful shinobi. The flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning the enemy into ash in a matter of seconds.

[/spoiler]

S-Rank:
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Back to top Go down
https://shinobilegacies.rpg-board.net

Katon Ninjutsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum :: The Site :: The Library :: Techniques :: Ninjutsu-
Jump to: