Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
The Sharingan EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
The Sharingan EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
The Sharingan EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
The Sharingan EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
The Sharingan EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
The Sharingan EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
The Sharingan EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
The Sharingan EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
The Sharingan EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
The Sharingan I_vote_lcapThe Sharingan I_voting_barThe Sharingan I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
The Sharingan Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

The Sharingan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sasme Raiki
Raikage
Raikage
Sasme Raiki

The Sharingan Empty
PostSubject: The Sharingan   The Sharingan EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 4:16 am

Kekkei Genkai Application

Name: The Sharingan
Type: Inherited
Sub-Type: Doujutsu
Availability: Open
Origin: Inherited

Physical Characteristics:
All members of the Uchiha clan inherit a special gene which gives them darkened black iris' which is likely due to the fact they are born with gifted Visual Prowess. Uchiha clan members are also commonly fair skinned with dark hair, even despite what their spouses hair may be. Uchiha are also commonly known to be lean, and not physically imposing, at least in appearance that is.

Description:

The Sharingan is part of the Three Great Dojutsu, of the world, along with the Rinnegan and the Byakugan, which makes it a rare and powerful tool for whoever wields it. The Sharingan itself is powerful and known for its many battle capabilities, which even the strongest Shinobi can have trouble combating. Aesthetically the Sharingan turns the normal black iris’ of an Uchiha into a bright red which can even be seen in the dark, while the retina retains its black appearance. Depending on the different levels of Mastery the number of Tomoe, commas around the retina will be different.

-Level one Un-mastered; The eye holds a single Tomoe in each eye.

-Level one Mastered; The right eye has two Tomoe while the left eye remains with a single Tomoe. (The significance is that, having the second Tomoe in the right eye, means that the user is close to developing the next level)

-Level two Un-mastered;Two Tomoe are now in each eye, and this is what is known as the middle ground or common level of Sharingan mastery.

-Level two Mastered; Doesn’t change in appearance.

-Level three Un-mastered; Both eyes now hold three Tomoe each, and the user has completed the evolution of the eyes.

-Level three Mastered; Though appearance doesn’t change, there is a noticeable difference in the focus and intimidation when looking into the Sharingan, fully mastered.

Each level of Sharingan Mastery also comes with it, its own abilities, depending on the level and the mastery of which it’s at. The Sharingan has many abilities, some more powerful than the others, but they all complement each other, making for a deadly combination. The abilities unlocked by the Sharingan are; The ability to copy any hand signs and Jutsu, except those that are Kekkei Genki Elements. However, to use a copied ability the User must have the actual ability to perform the action that is being copied. The Sharingan has the ability to perceive an enemy’s movements by the slight or twitch movement in muscle, (though their body may not be able to move as fast as their eyes can.) The ability to see chakra flow, through the chakra coils of a person’s body, the Sharingan gives Chakra color allowing for a Sharingan user to differentiate different people based on their chakra. This ability also allows a Sharingan user to detect whether someone is under a Genjutsu by their distorted Chakra flow. One of the most prominent abilities of the Sharingan is its perception, meaning they can read lip movements, mimic writing, movements, they are also able to easily recognize Genjutsu and different types of chakra(though not as well as Hyuuga.)

One of the most advanced Sharingan abilities is the Hypnosis like Genjutsu that can be used to manipulate or suggest actions or thoughts into another Shinobi using eye contact. If the User is powerful enough the Hypnosis can even affect Boss Summons, or very potentially Bijuu, if they can withstand the continuous strain on their chakra. The other ability of the Hypnosis technique is the ability to enter the mindscape of the Jinchuriki in order to cancel out the use of the Bijuu’s chakra. This is only to a certain extent however, and can be costly for the Uchiha to use, as it requires a lot of Chakra itself.

Level One Un-Mastered:

• The ability to see the flow of Chakra as well as differentiate different Chakra Signatures.
  • Basic Perception ability, as in able to see the twitch in the muscles and movements of others.

Level One Mastered:

• The ability to copy any type of Jutsu, or mimic movement, with near-perfect accuracy. (Up to C Rank)
  • Recognize Genjutsu both cast on another person and objects, due to the Distorted Chakra. (Up to C Rank)

Level Two Un-Mastered:

• The ability to copy Jutsu becomes even more advanced. (Up to B Rank)
  • Genjutsu are now more easily recognized as well as basic Layered Genjutsu. (Up to B Rank)

Level Two Mastered:

• Perception is even sharper, able to recognize even the smallest movements and nuances.
  • Jutsu of the Shinobi’s main specialty can be copied even more accurately. (Up to A Rank in Combat Specialty.)

Level Three Un-Mastered:

• Nearly any Genjutsu is easily recognized except for enemy Sharingan Users. (A Rank Genjutsu)

Level Three Mastered:

• Perception is completely mastered. Almost nothing is unnoticed by the Uchiha’s eyes at this level.
  • Any Jutsu which uses hand signs, other than Kekkei Genkei Jutsu, can be copied, and used. (Up to S Rank)

Going beyond the regular abilities of the Sharingan even fully mastered there is more to both it and the Uchiha clan. The Uchiha suffer and benefit from something known as “The Curse of Hatred” which the Second Hokage clarified further by saying, that The Uchiha Clan love more passionately than any other clan or people, and that it is because of this, that if they lose the thing they love most, it breaks them. This break in their mind causes a chakra to be released in the inner part of their skull and goes straight to their eyes and brain. This can alter personality as well as the Sharingan’s ability, to those of the Uchiha Clan this is known as the Ultimate Power. The Mangekyo Sharingan. This level of the Sharingan unlocks new Jutsu and for those rare and lucky enough a Straight Tomoe, variation can be unlocked which grants the user even more fluidity in combat, making them even more deadly.

With great risk comes great reward, a saying which has never been truer when it comes to the Uchiha, especially when it comes to the Sharingan. After unlocking the Mangekyo Sharingan, another level can be unlocked by having a close blood relative’s eyes exchanged for your own. However the deviations in the blood have weakened the strength of this bond, and now it’s even more dangerous to attempt the exchange, as it can even be deadly to attempt. The results for taking the risk and surviving however are the abilities granted by the Mangekyo Sharingan without the risk of ever going blind despite the number of uses.

Weaknesses:

• The most noticeable weakness in the Sharingan is that it sees the flow of Chakra, so if blinded by Chakra they would not be able to benefit from seeing your exact position.
  • The continuous use of the Sharingan, is an exhausting experience and can quickly lead to Chakra Exhaustion rendering the User defenseless without it or any Chakra left.
  • Arrogance and mental instability has long been known as a side effect of having the Whirling Eye, especially those that reach the next level, as they are often overcome by their hatred.
  • Jutsu that are copied and used in a thread, do not get the deduction buff from the level of mastery, due to the fact they are not actual Jutsu the user is proficient in.

History: N/A

Bloodline Techniques:

Name: Amaterasu
Type: KKG
Purpose: Offensive
Element: Blaze
Range: 1m~10m
Duration: Burns until it's target is destroyed or deactivated.
Description: Amaterasu, named for the Goddess of the Sun, is a KKG Ninjutsu technique which uses the Mangekyo form of the Sharingan eye to create a powerful black fire. This Jutsu is generated by the right Mangekyo eye. It has been said that anything within the Mangekyo's vision will burn to ash if consumed by the fire. The fire itself is said to burn for 7 days and 7 nights. Because of the amount of Chakra needed to use the technique, it can only be used on a very limited basis daily. Though it is regarded as the strongest of Mangekyo's physical attacks.

Drawbacks:
Usage of the ability will degrade the eye further and lead towards blindness.

Name: Kagutsuchi
Type: KKG Ninjutsu
Purpose: Defensive
Element: Blaze
Range: 1m~5m
Duration: 3 Posts
Description:Kagutsuchi, named for the God of Fire, is a Ninjutsu technique which uses the Mangekyo form of the Sharingan eye to generate a small spiked disk of Amaterasu flames for defense purposes. This Jutsu is generated by the right Mangekyo eye.

Drawbacks:

Name: Tsukuyomi
Type: KKG Genjutsu
Purpose: Supplementary
Element: N/A
Range: 1m~5m
Duration: 1 Post
Description: Tsukuyomi, named for the God of the Moon, is a Genjutsu technique which uses the Mangekyo form of the Sharingan eye to generate a powerful illusion. This Jutsu is generated by the left Mangekyo eye. This highly advanced technique can not be used extensively because of the toll it places on the user. To utilize the illusion, the clan member will look into the eyes of his opponent and cast a Genjutsu spell on them. The illusion takes place in the mind of the one affected, while under the Jutsu the victim is at the total mercy of the user. The user has full control over space and time in the Jutsu and can place the one affected through any hell they desire for any length desired. The technique itself only lasts for but a second in reality, but the one affected could have lasted through several days of torture.

It is said only a natural born member of the Uchiha Clan can overcome the illusion. To counter the technique, however, Mangekyo is not required. A highly trained normal Sharingan user can break the illusion, causing the Mangekyo user to experience additional weakness from using it. However, if a Shinobi who has been exposed to the Jutsu before, can specifically train to combat the mental torture, they can keep from being completely debilitated by its use.  

Drawbacks:

Name: Susanoo
Type: KKG Jutsu
Purpose: Offensive and Defensive
Element: N/A
Range: 1m~15m
Duration: 5 Posts. Or until Deactivated.
Description: Susanoo, named for the God of the Sea and Storms, is a technique which uses the Mangekyo form of the Sharingan eye to create a weapon wielding spectral form which will surround the user. Weapon depends on the individual user of this Jutsu. This Jutsu is generated by both Mangekyo eyes. Susanoo will first form around the user as a skeleton. This skeletal form will then generate muscle and armor for battle and wield both a sword and shield. The weapons or shields used by Susanoo must be registered using the Weapons Template and automatically become S Rank Level weapons.

Drawbacks:
Like other Mangekyo techniques, usage of Susanoo will damages the eyes and health of the user unless they have Eternal Mangekyo.
Back to top Go down

The Sharingan
Page 1 of 1